How do i stop falling for men who hate women...

how do i stop falling for men who hate women? i dont know why i've always just being attracted to guys who are mean to me, most times they border on the misogyny spectrum.

Attached: DbtH1SXX4AE27iZ.jpg (583x573, 44K)

you can't, bitch.

Seek a therapist and set some standards for yourself.

Maybe get some standards you daddy issues mong.

Seek a therapist who is not a pit of moral relativism and total acceptance of self destructive behavior. Get that person to help you figure it out.

a highly valuable man and misogyny are not mutually exclusive babe

what?

you're under the assumption all men who hate women are undesirable.

How the fuck did you parse that from "set some standards for yourself"?

because when people say "ave some standards" it generally means they're "settling" for trash men, which isn't true in my case. how else did you mean "set some standards for yourself"?

The exact fucking opposite.

If they treat you like shit, they aren't up to your standards.

are you a female by any chance because i honestly cannot follow your train of thought. also fuck off and stop giving shit advice

this
Stop being retarded

>are you a female by any chance because i honestly cannot follow your train of thought.

It's simple:

If you are tired of dating guys exhibiting a particular trait/attitude, make it a personal point to filter them out the moment they start displaying misogynistic bullshit. Do not enable that sort of behavior from them, make it clear that is a no-go for you.

Having standards does not mean "settling." I have no idea how you came to that conclusion, other than it might tie into your aforementioned problem of "falling for guys who hate women."

>filtering out certain men because they fit a certain stereotype you hold

K

Oh and by the way, there's a reason why people act in the ways that they do, and if you actually *tried* understanding our point of view you wouldn't get hurt so much by your stupidity.

>how do i stop falling for men who hate women?
This is a hard question to answer since it all depends on your perspective. Perhaps it would be best to ask what characteristics do you find to be the most attractive in men? What characteristics define hating women? Were these applicable to your prior relationships?

>i dont know why i've always just being attracted to guys who are mean to me, most times they border on the misogyny spectrum.
Define misogyny in your own words. This is too often bandied about with any sort of explanation. What are examples of situations that have occurred in your relationships which you took offense? Did you ever discuss them, and was there a reaction? It matters a great deal how narrowly or broadly you define misogynistic acts.

but the whole bad behavior towards me and women in general is what attracts me to them.

Stop being a woman I guess because being attracted to psychopaths is in your nature and you can't fight nature.

And? Do you expect me say "nevermind lol"?
Are you asking for actual advice or validation for bad personal decisions?

You know it leads to misery/pain, so get a grip of your own conscious-self already instead of letting it go on autopilot.

And consider seeking a therapist to work those daddy issues out you likely have.

i don't exactly have concrete definitions or examples but i just know when i browse Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general, whenever boys shit talk women (or have candid discussions involving females) i find it very attractive, as opposed to the nice guy spiel that is so prevalent in other online communities. there's no sugar coating, just pure rugged honesty. it's like they're unburdened by pussy power and can see things for what they are, that's attractive.

a lot of the guys i've noticed myself being attracted to generally see women as hysterical children who need to be put in their place. i like that lol it's a nice contrast to guys instantly sucking your ass for being female idk

lol are women really this stupid

>when i browse Jow Forums
Your stock just went up.

>it's like they're unburdened by pussy power and can see things for what they are, that's attractive.
This is actually more of a failing of society bending over backwards to eliminate masculinity, so that you have to seek out men acting natural.

>the guys i've noticed myself being attracted to generally see women as hysterical children who need to be put in their place.
That isn't too far off from the truth, though I have a very unpopular perspective in modern society, as I'm a Dom. For all of the discussions on female empowerment, I think nature does play a role in our needs and desires, whether or not we try to fight against them because of their appropriateness.

I've known women who were dominant themselves and this wouldn't apply to them whatsoever, but from my read you might have a conflict between nature and nurture (our social conditioning). This is surprisingly common, as I've had subs who show obvious frustration if I teased them in public about more liberal issues, yet in the same breath would be begging to be marked in the next.

Do you feel like this sort of dual-nature hypothesis is somewhat on track? As I don't know you, I'm mostly going from experience as to how to explain your responses so far, which haven't really been too extensive.

>Jow Forums
>pure rugged honesty
jesus

Shut up bitch, post tits and make me dinner then maybe i'll give you some advice

Attached: 1531939695959.gif (200x150, 1.61M)

>Jow Forums
you're even dumber than you seem

I will be mean to you, but only because you want it
please be my gf

whores

I think I understand aspects of what attracts you to that mindset, but latching onto that type of guy in particular probably wont end very well for you. Therapy might help if you have some issues in your past causing it, but really maybe you just need somebody who clearly isnt putting you on a pedestal. If you're drawn to someone who expresses hatred for you, that does indicate a problem.

The summer after I got called out for being an abuser I banged way better-looking girls than I did the year before. Coincedence?

because in-grained in you and woman are dumb

You most likely had a weak father who never showed you what a real man looks like and a shitty mother who didn't teach you how to respect yourself. In a few years you'll come here to complain about an abusive relationship and you'll never be able to form sincere bonds with a man for the rest of your life. Enjoy the ride.

>me
>pmuch a wook
>crush on good sober girl who made me want to not be a peice of shit
>she thinks its toxic and codependent I want to be better to please her
>take bigger job offer and ghost

I dont hate women but am I toxic??

Hot :)

Bc you know you deserve to be hated

youre an average thot that gets pumped and dumped one time after another
this is due to poor upbringing, and can be treated by yourself however unlikely because you are a woman. im saying this because men have a lot more motivation, will and benefit from self improvement than women, so your best option is probably therapy

good luck

Why do you like that they are mean to you? And how exactly are they mean to you?

OP, thats hard to do when 7 of 10 men hate women. The numbers do not favor us finding a good man.

you dont like it when men are nice because you dont think to high of yourself, and those nice guys must be even lesser than you by your logic. Maybe try giving the nice guy a chance while doing so teach them how they should qct around you.

You know it's possible not to put women on an pedestal without treating them like they're the devil incarnate? This is what's wrong with the Western American mindset, there's no room for nuance or improvement. People either have to be 100% good or 100% evil, and every question has to have a simple answer.

Attached: 49855660_10218737717418152_5290009328974036992_n.jpg (640x638, 47K)

haha looking for a man like daddy. look for the opposite

Why don’t you come chill with me you stupid fucking cunt?

It's ok femanon. I'm attracted to highly intelligent and bitter men myself who are too socially retarded and broken to love me back.

How dare you give me hope!

Wanna break my heart?

I sure do, if you're interested

Because your self esteem is low and you're probably socialized with these 1950s gender roles of the man is in charge, and that it's ok for a man to treat you like shit.

You can't just flip a switch, I recommend therapy. If therapy is too expensive then start with one book at a time from the bookstore or free books from the library about abusive relationships and that sort of thing.

The less they care the more you need to prostrate yourself for their attention, simple math.

Fucking kill yourself tripfag motherfucker