Can I hang myself with a belt from a clothing hook?

Is this possible? Just jumping off a chair while holding my legs up while the belt is attached to the hook? I am 6”3 and the hook is a little higher than my head.

Attached: 2711F76F-931F-498D-AD64-3C3B5BCEE223.jpg (456x305, 18K)

Only one way to find out.

Kek

Don't hurt yourself.

Where can I post this and get actual good replies instead of these comments? I came here from reddit

Nigga you don't want answers, you just want attention.

If I wanted attention I would have stayed on reddit. I ask this because I want to know: would this snap my neck at this height? And is a belt strong enough and won’t it break?

No nigga you do want attention. People who want to kill themselves straight up go and kill themselves. People who ask questions about killing themselves are looking for attention and for people to tell them not to do it.

You want serious answers? No you dumb mong this will not break your neck nor would a clothing hook support your weight. They are designed to hold up clothes not people. The belt in question assuming it is a thick sturdy leather belt would be strong enough to support your weight.

Yeah you are just attention seeking. And the answer would be no. Buy a gun instead or get cyanide pills.

Yeah I wish i could, but theres simply No easy ways. I cant buy guns here and dont have any ropes in my house. And yeah im a dumb fuck so Thanks for clearing up it doesn’t work. Do you have a better idea then? What method would you do if you wanted to kill yourself

Where the fuck do I get a gun or cyanide pills? I live in the Netherlands

Sorry those options aren’t very practical. I don’t know man use google.

>take knife
>cut jugular

How is that not easy?

Thats painful as fuck. I am a Fucking pussy and I heard hanging pretty much snaps your throat within seconds

Go buy apples and cherries lots of them both then take out the apple seeds and the cherry kernels and grind them in a blender about 200 gr. Worth should do it, cherry kernels are preferable tho (higher concetration in each kernel)

Eat the result, do chew while eating it it helps swallowing

And please livestream it faggot

I know a guy who died from carbon monoxide. But honestly, you shouldn't kill yourself.

Attached: 1548227715542.jpg (252x221, 12K)

Okay yeah that sounds good. Just came up with the idea on mixing melatonin with alcohol but your idea is probably better

I plan on doing this, will have about 6 drinks, read where to cut, then go

It will have you unconscious within short time, no pain, very quick death.
Please cam it tho

Doubt it. But our neighbor succeeded with his shower curtain a few years ago.

Nice. But why would you want to wat h someone getting unconscious without any pain? Wouldnt that be kind of boring? But tomorrow im going to the grocery store and later try it that day.

Hmmm yeah shower curtains are also a good idea. I also noticed Some bar in my closet but i gotta clear the entire closet to hang me there

The described self termination method sometimes causes seizures, you wont notice it, but the camera will

The easiest way to kill yourself is getting drunk and get hit in a freeway.

Trust me I've killed myself many times and that was the most peaceful by far... Compared to hanging, poisoning, drowning, jumping and shooting.

I got this pysichic ability to see my past lives and boy was I a pussy.

I see your past aswell as my sperm passing into your mom

Spring van de Dom toren.
(waarom wil je er een einde aan maken OP)

You can do what they did in the wire with that one guy in prison, a belt, and a doorknob.

>6'3''
>wanting to hang yourself
I fucking hate you.

I'm guessing your "soul" hasn't learned NOT to kill yourself. So you're probably stuck in a loop cause you're not changing.

I think whatever you learn in one life you take with you to some extent into the next one, even if what you learned is to commit suicide.