How to make the first move?

For context I'm a 19y/o guy.
I've been seeing this girl (also 19 but almost a year younger) a lot recently, and she has gone from acting like a friend to me, to acting like a young school girl who's got a crush but is too embarrassed to say.

She's thrown me so many hints and I've ignored them all so far cause I just don't know how to turn things intimate.

I've invited her to hang out, and I plan on finally either pitting myself in a situation where I kiss, hug or hold her hand, but I need advice on when the time is right, and how to do it the masculine way?
I don't want to do it the childish way and ask her if she's into me and wants to kiss and cuddle owo, I want to just go for it and take my shot.

Any advice / stories from how you made the first big move?

Attached: 1559504227624.gif (432x324, 204K)

You haven't been seeing her. You have been friends. Ask her out on a date instead of the wishy washy stuff you have done so far.

Just pull your cock out, you pussy.

I've been going on dates with her lol, thought that was obvious from my post idk why

Because you haven't even kissed. You need to escalate the physical part fast before she gets bored.

wasn't that what I was asking!!
I actually plan on going for it in only a few days, she's thrown so many obvious hints.

I did get drunk once and squeeze her titties and I remember her being way more friendly towards me afterwards, so I reckon I could make a really big jump if I have the balls. (But I don't!)

Bump

Bump

Tip yr fedora for her, be a gent
Ladies love that

After one of your date nights, maybe as you're leaving maybe as you're in a low-light romantic spot, just grab her and kiss her.

Just do it. You're already better off than some of us here. Take the chance, you have nothing to lose.

Fine, I will. >Inb4 it ruins everything

Come on

Try asking her on a real date.
>I've invited her to hang out
No that is not a date. You have to actually ask her out. Before my girlfriend and I started dating we "hung out" for months. Doing things like going for lunch, coffee, art shows, movies, dinner with my parents. You aren't dating until you officially start dating so just ask her out. Then after your first real date give her a kiss.

I call it hanging out, but I explicitly said that I am going to hit on her during it. It was pretty tongue in cheek, but not really.

She knows its something more, I want to push that point, she KNOWS, she just plays along that its friendly and platonic haha

>but I explicitly said that I am going to hit on her during it.

Hanging out and hitting on her is not dating user. ASK HER OUT ON A REAL DATE.

Say words like "would you like to go on a real date with me?" or "would you like to become an official couple?" You may not realize it but what you are doing is avoiding an actual commitment. Well you women like commitment. She wants to be boyfriend and girlfriend not "friends but something more" Do it before she gets tired of your indecisive games and moves on.

>she KNOWS, she just plays along that its friendly and platonic haha
oh user...

The trick is to start with a feint, but make the feint a feint, and actually just punch them in the face.

Ok ok, save me then please. We are going to walk around some lake together, bit gay but I'm really into it.

I plan on starting it out nonchalant, catching up a bit, then when conversation dries up I am planning on being a bit playful and direct and talking about it. Perhaps saying I'm into her, make a few jokes, and eventually kiss her and hold hands on the walk home, perhaps if she leads me on, sleep with her.

Only would sleep with her if she engages it though, cause I'm actually indecisive about that.

I SWEAR

what if i kissed a girl on her neck and she took it ,then there is no way she considered our time together as platonic

Hey you're not op, don't hijack my thread. Personally I cannot see how a girl could take that as platonic, if she isn't interested in you, she might play the plausible deniability card.

But chances are you did good user.

You always wait for the green light.