So many sexy girls outside... How much longer do I need to cope with working out...

So many sexy girls outside... How much longer do I need to cope with working out, nofap and reading self-help books until I get a bitch for myself also? I feel like snapping at this point. And you can't even tell if girls are walking to get fucked by Chads or just got fucked in their tight pussies since they are all sweaty due to the sun.

Attached: 1460077872496.png (882x758, 17K)

Just go out there faggot
Failing is also a part of improving yourself

Yeah man I failed asking a girl out today bruh you need to grow balls and stop viewing people like a puppy that wants to pee. Desperation makes you look like a fool.

Patience nigger in due time

Attached: 629DBF31-644D-44C5-A4D9-53F628526265.jpg (450x300, 24K)

This as long as you actively work on it.
Don't be like me. A few strikes out and I just gave up to the point that when a girl did take notice I was completely oblivious, multiple times this happened. Get out there and try.

Also, you need to sort out... whatever the hell that last sentence is. Cut that out. It's doing you no good.

How do you know when a girl is interested?

>How much longer do I need to cope with working out, nofap and reading self-help books until I get a bitch for myself also?
The moment you have the guts to start approaching girls yourself is then moment you can drop ALL of that. "Self improvement" is ONLY for you to develop the confidence to start chasing girls, and nothing else. Other people don't need to do all that work because they already have the confidence to throw themselves out on the firing line, even fat tubs of lard and manlets. Chads get laid, normies get laid, fatasses get laid, uglies get laid. Cowards get slaughtered.

If they give you any kind of contact information, try for it. Don't headlong ask them out, not unless it's even more obvious (don't ask me how), but at least propose doing things together, things you have shared interests in, or even just going to get coffee somewhere.

As for starting up and holding a conversation (any conversation), can't help you there. I'm still trying to figure out where to start on that.

I tried to approach a few times last year and I ended up creeping out one of the girls.

Someone post the story of the user that became notorious on campus for creeping girls out and got barred from clubs and shit.

So analyze your errors in each engagement and adapt your tactics. It took over a year of disastrous defeats, and millions of deaths, for the soviets to have a significant victory over the Germans. And they eventually got total strategic victory.

I did analyze and the second approach went better, but it's still really hard to get the confidence to approach again because of anxiety etc. Only reason I did approach was because I felt like killing myself.

Do you just expect them to suddenly fall into your lap? You've got to go out there and fucking talk to them retard. The point in all that you're doing is to make yourself better and to develop self confidence.

My advice is to stop caring. Stop making women your goal. Your desperation is your biggest problem

Attached: YujiroWojak.png (683x748, 504K)

This.
Being strong, confident and unselfish is its own reward.

Attached: 8e963ea9677a37162d6e1c367e43c550.jpg (1000x1400, 155K)

It will never happen as long as you emanate desperation and neediness, nothing turns a woman off more than that and this post shows that you've got a lot to work on in that regard. It took me years to finally be happy with myself and I finally accepted the fact that I'd probably die alone if I refused to settle for less. And the thought of dying alone with no gf actually didn't bother me at all. I became really happy with my own company, and it almost felt like a sense of honor in knowing I did not settle or compromise with this dying world.

And then once I came to that level of acceptance, it happened.

Go and talk to them. Improving yourself is great but you also have to show them your improved self.

>The moment you have the guts to start approaching girls yourself is then moment you can drop ALL of that. "Self improvement" is ONLY for you to develop the confidence to start chasing girls
I really don't understand why but this is actually true...I get way more action when I'm NOT on the /sig/ routine. I was more fit than I am now 1-2 years ago and had NO fucking luck at all. It wasn't until I did some soul searching that it all clicked, now I'm skinny with long hair and suddenly I have a mojo. Fitness is important though and I'd like to be in better shape, but when you do it to get a girlfriend rather than develop personal confidence is the moment it all fleets away.

If this is your genuine outlook on women then I feel for you

Listen to your gut instead of tricking yourself out with your thoughts. Your restless anxious mind is what has you in this position in the first place where you fear talking to women. You will just know.

But isn't there a chance of ending up as a 40-year-old virgin on reddit if I gave up chasing bitches completely?

There's a chance you'll end up as a 40 year old virgin on Reddit if you chase women. Not being desperate =/= not chasing women either

What?

>until I get a bitch for myself

I think I can guess why OP is single and unable to attract anyone.

Attached: stoppedreading.jpg (250x272, 37K)

yeah it's obvious OP is a manlet

When the fuck will they learn?

I am a manlet, but I've had some girls show interest in me. It just doesn't happen very often and I've never got to put my dick inside a cunt.