How do I escape inceldom?

how do I escape inceldom?

Attached: kaworu017.jpg (1095x600, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/12/101222112102.htm
livescience.com/10935-delaying-sex-relationships-study-finds.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have sex.

Joke aside: pursue self-improvement in body and mind. Set up a plan, start an exercize routine to strengthen your body, and the rest will follow.

Learn that there's more to life than finding a mate and that the friendships you make by living a normal life are just as valuable as having a significant other. You posted an Eva picture so I'd hope you have watched it, watch it again if all those lessons in teaches went over your head.

>pursue self-improvement in body and mind. Set up a plan, start an exercise routine to strengthen your body, and the rest will follow.
I don't think the rest will follow, but working out and taking care of myself will surely help me with my self image problems.
>Learn that there's more to life than finding a mate and that the friendships you make by living a normal life are just as valuable as having a significant other.
aren't we here just to reproduce? I thought that was our biological imperative? I don't mind being alone most of time, but when it hits me, it hits me hard. I don't feel like I'm good enough unless someone loves me.
also, of course I've watched it, several times in fact.

These + find reasons to get out of your house/apartment. Enjoy yourself and have fun

I'm really not a people person

Listen faggot, you just want to get laid. We're not just here to reproduce. Assuming you're not religious, you give yourself meaning in life. Having sex won't fix the how meaningless your life feels. I'm sure you think otherwise, because I sure did until I fucked a couple girls. Also sex doesn't necessarily equal love or "being good enough". The only true good is to pursue being the best person you can be, regardless of other people.

>Listen faggot, you just want to get laid.
No I don't. I want a family, a wife, a couple of kids, a nice boring life

>not just here to reproduce
Found the closet Nihilist.

Then what's stopping you from going out, finding a gf, marrying them, etc? Why do you consider yourself an incel? Imo the incel label implies you're just mad you're a virgin

Aren't I arguing against nihilism by telling him to give himself meaning? If I were to define my philosophy, it would be some mix of stoicism and Christianity

>5'1"
>4.5"x 4.5" penis
>average at best face
my personality is fine, it's just my looks holding me back

'1"
The only thing that could possibly be an issue for some women
.5"x 4.5" penis
Do you want a woman to marry you because of your dick?
>>average at best face
Not an issue, especially if your personality is fine

But I'm sure you'll keep coming up with excuses as to why you don't go out there and find a woman. That's usually how these threads go.

okay, but you don't make a very compelling case.

Oh God just kill yourself and leave us alone

Stop obsessing over sex. Incels WANT to have sex but cannot have it so they become incels and are unable to have sex ever. By not obsessing over it you will no longer be an incel and then the possibility of sex will emerge. Take a "if it happens it happens" approach and it will happen.

> 5'1"
Damn, op are you still here?
Age, race, and location?

Attached: 9c0.jpg (426x341, 31K)

21, White, Texas

trips of truth

this

Sex isn't that great calm the fuck down guys

Read

then you don't want sex you want marriage which makes you a bachelor and not an incel

Okay, but isn't sex an important part of marriage?
How do I get out of bachelordom then?

Date until you find a girl you want to marry
Marry her

Fucking obviously

by not being married ever

congratulations you are a bachelor. Now go try to get some nice things for yourself and live the happy single life before you get the ol ball and chain cause then you'll be thinking of all the things you could be doing without her- maybe.

Relationships just happen along the way. Sex is something you do in a relationship. The longer you wait to have sex in a relationship the more solid statistically that the relationships will last.

This meme again. There are no such statistics, somebody just made that up and incels believe it without question.

If you're 5'1" getting jacked should be pretty easy, I'd start there.

Incels are people that cause violence because they associate sex with the meaning of life. They kill themselves or harm others because of it.

That is why they get the pathetic label. What incels are NOT is regular single people.

And yes, this has been known for a long time that the longer you wait to have sex the the longer the relationship lasts.

Sources:
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/12/101222112102.htm

livescience.com/10935-delaying-sex-relationships-study-finds.html

I could go on

>source: mormon university
Why do you keep spreading lies? Why do you want to tell people having sex is a bad thing?

I'm not and you don't know my intentions.

I'm just trying to let OP know he is not an incel.

You can discard the rest for all I care. I still believe it's true that if you wait a month to get to know somebody you will be more likely to have a long term relationship then if you fuck the first few days.

You jusy accept it

You can believe whatever memes you want but that doesn't change the fact your beliefs are based on memes.

k, you're retarded though. Try using the word 'meme' in any conversation outside of Jow Forums you autist

I'm not the one who believes in retarded claims made by mormons.

Every religion with marriage will tell you this, but if you want to fuck trannies and prostitutes and wear a fedora laughing at flying spaghetti monsters then I won't stop you