I need someone to push me to commit suicide

I need someone to push me to commit suicide.
I haven't wanted to be alive for a long time now but I could never get myself to kill myself because I always delayed it and I feel like if someone pushes me to it I'll finally be able to do it.
I live in Poland and if you're afraid of any potential legal consequences I'm open to any means of anonymous and private communication.
If you succeed in pushing me through it, I'll send you 30% of my bank savings in crypto or through a method of your choice and I'll try to livestream the whole thing just for you.
If you'd like to help then post any instructions on how you want me to contact you.

Attached: 1539183524520.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
bigthink.com/mind-brain/can-you-die-from-giving-up
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For starters, why dont you die mentally? A lot ppl have that problem of not living but only existing from one day to another. It will be easier for you to do something about your life. Will it be dying or finally overcoming this urge to be dead is another thing but whatever it will be - you will be content with the result.

I'm already dead mentally, that's why I'm trying to end it.

Nigga if u can't see how beautiful this world is then maybe u deserve to not be alive.
What is blinding you my mans?

Please stay on the topic, either you're interested in my offer and you answer or you aren't and you don't.

Ur mom gay

ready to do it yet?

I'm down, send discord

That's not exactly private or anonymous, the risk is mostly on your side but I hope you realize it
mbrl#1023

Nigga, like, why here though? We aren't your personal army. Fuck off. You know how easy it is to make a suicide look like an accident? I won't explain how, but you can do the research. I want my hands to be clean. Just do what everyone else does and indulge in drugs for escapism be it alcohol, weed, xannies. Just live and wait for your time to come.

K I'm sure im not going to save you by just posting, but I'd like to say that once you are at the bottom of your live, the only thing that can happen is to star going up. Do not push youself hard and also do not treat yourself that bad, just get a little, extremly little step towards a better you or better life, and that surely will be the best you had done in years.

The best position to improve yourself is no doubt the worse you are. Just try something to change, a very little thing that is.

I recomend this video: youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
It tells things i your daily life that makes you miserable. I know i know selfhelp and bullshit, but the pov here is things that you do that bring unhappines. If you just change your rutine, you will improve a lot your life with very little effort (at least WAY MUCH LESS EFFORT than starting to do gym)

The offer is still available.
I have the whole plan laid out, I just need that spark to get up and do it. Should be easy money for you.

>offering compensation for someone to tell him to kill himself
>on Jow Forums

If you’re that serious go to Jow Forums or something

I've made the same thread on r9k first, all I'm getting so far is depressed robots who are telling me not to do it. I really can't think of any good places to look.

Guess you’re stuck with the rest of us.

Why don't you just come live in my basement instead? We can do drugs together all the time and fuck prostitutes. Then you can decide if you want to kill yourself and if you still do, I'll help.

I've already decided. Feel free to help now.

Not op, maybe post contact LMAO?

You're not far user.
bigthink.com/mind-brain/can-you-die-from-giving-up

Send discord

I posted it up here

If you can't muster willpower for suicide you're not ready. Fuck off, spineless one, and figure your shit out at least enough to commit your own suicide rather than expecting us to deliver you to it somehow.

I have something I need and for that I offer you money. Not interested? Great, move on.

user, your life is yours to give away
The most peaceful way to go about it is by breathing a inert gas (no oxygen or carbon dioxide)
You will feel sleepy, loose touch with reality and then die
Just remember that now you have a off switch, the ability to leave at any moment, you should try some crazy things, live the life most are even too scared to touch or at least cross off a few things off your bucket list
Also donating your organs once you die might be a nice thing to do

God speed user
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

As I said I know how to do it. A plan is not what I need.

If you cant convince yourself to do it youre not ready to go. Theres something thats stopping you and you could choode to live for whatever that is. Or being a coward. While suicide isnt cowardly, not being able to do it is

I really hope you don't do it user. Your post struck a chord with me because I have felt the same way in the past. Please just try to recognize that this is temporary and a result of a chemical imbalance in your brain. Don't jump to a permanent solution. Seek help. There are people out there that care about you. I do.

It's not a result of a chemical imbalance, my judgement is unimpaired and clear. I'm not interested in having a 100 post long discussion about this before you start to understand, I just need someone to push me and that's all.

Well i'm not going to stand in your way, but you also shouldn't wrap some random person up in your death drama. Pretty low to do that to someone else. You're probably some goth kid on here larping anyways so i'm not sure why i'm responding.

SEEE YAHHHHH

Also suicide = one way trip to Hell so enjoy getting btfo by Lucifer for all eternity lol fag

I said it in the OP, I'm open to all means of private and anonymous communication which is very straightforward in this age so that person has no reason to fear legal consequences. There's people who enjoy pushing others to commit suicide and also they will get paid so I do not see your problem.

How would you do it faggot, bet you couldnt even do it right

Following the exit bag instructions in the peacefull pill handbook. I really need no affirmation from your side, I know it'll work.

Op this whole thread is just you stalling again
Sending money would take at least a few days, not including the time needed for someone to push you to doing it. If you had a good reason to do it you already would have, nigger

>Sending money would take at least a few days
No, I can buy bitcoin or any other crypto and have it in my wallet in less than 10 minutes. Crypto transactions take a few minutes usually and often are instant.

How much savings u have OP?

30% of my savings equals to a 4 digit sum in US dollars.

Depends man,how do i apply+i want full anonimity and i dont need the video of your suicide,i would just be glad to have money and not witness this horrible act im accepting to enforce

If you're not sure if you can push me to do it then you probably can't.
Full anonymity and privacy can be achieved by an im like Ricochet and then for an anonymous payment we'd use crypto.

Dont have crypto i got paypal,or you can gimme money on amazon,also im not saying im not able to make you kys im saying i just want your money ffs,what you do with your life doesnt affect me,our lives will interfeer if we proceed,you tell me how to contact you

I'm not OP but holy fuck ur dumb police can easily trace ur PayPal go home kid

Thats why i said amazon,i dont care if police track me by paypal neither,i will just say like oh shit we were friends i sold him this steam account ohh shitt you dont have the password well too bad i sold him that shit get off my back

U deserve to get caught

Well shit,when i say that NO ONE can change someone's view on their fate on life except themselves i mean it,this dude wants to die so badly right? Why whine ill just do it,he asked it right?
I think that one to overcome his demons has to take a deep journey onto his inner self,experience the worst to come out scarred but reborn,if one is too afraid to take this path i cant help him,forcing someone through phases will always result in bad,if he realises what's life all about in the end of the noose good for him if not its his life and no others,life is a journey to be taken alone

I can pretended I love you and chat for you a bit and then break your heart.

mail me OP
[email protected]

this is me, mail me so we can establish encrypted chat

Mail deletes in 40 minutes, not posting again

Sent
Doubt it'll do anything but I'm down to try.

They say suicide is the easy way out. But at least there is something noble about a man choosing to end his life and going through with it. Now, asking someone else to make that step for you is fucking pathetic... Please off yourself and keep the money.

Thank you for your opinion.

Have a car and a closed garage?

>not a result of a chemical imbalance, my judgement is unimpaired and clear

You’re an idiot.

Stop by Jow Forums and ask them if they have any targets to take out before you go.

You want an answer ?
Fuck you, even in death you're fleeing the scene. You avoid working on your life, you're right behind your screen with so many privileges, thinking nothing could make your life worse.
Don't even think about answering, explaning your misery, I don't care.
Now grow the balls to be responsible for doing what you want to do, I wish you'd wake up from this stupid mood and do something with your life, but I won't even suggest the idea to you, because it's not my responsibility, it's yours. The same goes with suicide, stop fleeing your own life, do what you feel like doing.

Here's your answer, nobody will do it, nobody will take the blame. Not because it is a legal matter, no, not for that, because there's nobody but yourself who should take care of your life.

If by tomorrow you didn't do anything, live each day with a crazy though and act upon it, you'll grow on life's pleasure pretty soon you'll see.

Thank you for your input.
I only care about my goals, not the goals of others.

>It's not a result of a chemical imbalance, my judgement is unimpaired and clear. I'm not interested in having a 100 post long discussion about this before you start to understand, I just need someone to push me and that's all.

Maybe realize that you’re not smart enough or unwilling to accept the nature of your consciousness. Your brain is fucked on levels you cannot appreciate because you’re stubborn.

Being rational and having a clear judgment is not the driving force of life.

This is getting really annoying.
I have something I want and for that I'm offering something. Now if you're interested then what you should do is straightforward. If you aren't, then this is none of your business and you should move on.
Even if it's an alien parasite manipulating me I don't care, my decision is set.

It’s only annoying because you think you understand something you don’t.

>alien parasite manipulating me I don’t care
You don’t seem to understand what you’re saying.

You’re either ignorant, stubborn, or unable to accept truths about life. The way you write it seems clear you haven’t hit rock bottom, not even close. You’re talking to someone who has gone through more clinical depressive episodes than most people would tolerate.

And you wrote this post because?

Sell your soul to me so I can invade poland.

Because suicide isn’t the right option if you believe the things you wrote in this thread. But perhaps you’re so truly blantantly unaware of your writings and incapable of making a diagnosis of yourself, then perhaps you are truly helpless.