I'm thinking about making a a tinder profile. How good looking you have to be in order to get matches...

I'm thinking about making a a tinder profile. How good looking you have to be in order to get matches? Did it work for any of you anons? Also pls give tips about what should i write in bio etc..

Attached: 1555978215179.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

Be decent looking don’t be retarded and put gay shit about your dogs and be informative. Don’t expect to meet anyone. I’m a pretty decent looking user and I can’t get anybody but I’m also really fucking lazy. Good luck nigger.

could you post pic of yourself pls?

No

why?

If you have this many questions I assume two things, one you are inexperienced with dating and two you plan to find serious prospects on Tinder.

As a result I'd say "maybe don't bother," Tinder is pretty cutthroat where failure and inexperience are concerned-- and if you fail to talk to girls in person, Tinder will just make things worse arguably.

When you SHOULD use Tinder is if you're mega hottie or if you have actually no time to yourself... but sadly if you have time for Jow Forums I could guess you have time for other things too

Why the fuck do you people want Jow Forums to be a rate me board again??? Isn't it bad enough without you faggots encouraging /soc/fags to come out of containment?

Cause that’s embarrassing and I don’t know you. Show a pic of you and I’ll think about it.

Be good looking but the most important thing when you meat a girl is to have good social skills. Girls just wanna have fun

Pay for premium, its the only way you'll actually get shown to girls that arent ugly or weird

>I don’t know you

why does it matter?

I just wanted to know if i should even try if a decent looking guy doesn't get any matches

>Show a pic of you and I’ll think about it.

There you go anone.

Attached: IMG_20190510_1216352_380.jpg (1006x1728, 336K)

Trim between your eyebrows and you're probably good to go

I just don’t feel comfortable doing that. You def have a shot.

i'm a pretty alright looking guy and as it turns out have alright luck with tinder, bumble, i get a couple of matches and they're usually good looking girls although of course there is a "undesirable" now and again. supposed to go on a date soon too

Don't be afraid to smile. Some girls go for the mysterious/standoffish type but not the ones you wanna keep bagging in the long run.

On Tinder you might need to take photos of you doing some fun activities like photos having fun with your friends at the mall or doing a hobby like fishing or something in the outdoors. Doesn't mean you actually do those things but show that you have a social network of irl friends. Don't take bathroom mirror selfies, unless you have a super cut or fit body. Even then you will not get yourself a quality lay and most likely will turn off most women on there just due to your own arrogance of your body.

When it comes to Tinder, it's a frenzy. You need to be subtle about wanting to fuck with innuendos while at the same time showing that you're fun and not a psycho.

For me personally I don't use Tinder, most of my luck came from PoF. Tinder is really top level meat market shit. PoF has better tools and better description areas to help show who you are as a person.

i'm a good looking guy, but a manlet (5'6') and i mention that in my bio. i still get 5 or so matches a day, usually more

you look too young / not masculine enough

but you're white, so asian and indian women will fetishize you, go for them

change the emo hair/clothes
shave eyebrows

Yea you could pull probably. If you worked out (I'm assuming you don't) you would definitely pull

depends who you swipe. even if you're hot, prepare to waste hours, and hours of time.

I got out of an LTR a while back and it seems like everybody's talking about Tinder now but I haven't been looking for anyone new the past few years, and I never got to use Tinder because it was brand new when I met my ex
I had a lot of success on OkCupid, what are the big differences between something like that and Tinder?

i feel like OkCupid is more of a free-for-all than tinder. The quality of people on it is worse in my view. but also, i'm into older people and I think more of them are on OkCupid

>Be okay looking at the very least. I'm like a 6, maybe 7 on a good day (5 being complete average)
>Use photos that are taken OF you BY other people. A pic of you at a party or venue. One that looks like it caught you off guard or just "in the moment". Some people try using professional photos which can be okay but it really pulls away the authenticity of it otherwise.
>Find subtle ways to display your interests without outright saying them. Either residing in your photos or what have you. Instead of saying "I like biking in the mountains" say "Looking for a mountain biking partner" Insert whatever hobbies that are important to you.
>Don't make a book out of your bio. Keep it short to moderate. However I've noticed most people that have a short/nonexistent bio do so because they don't have much substance in terms of personality.

When it comes to talking, just throw shit against the wall until it sticks. Odds are most of these girls aren't looking for dates anyways, so you're getting free passes to see what lines work, what don't, etc.

It used to work. I recreate my account a lot because I get bored and delete. You also get a boost when you start out, but they changed the algorithm and it punishes you badly for recreating now.

You look 12 lmao

>not masculine enough

:(

change the emo hair/clothes

no way, i'm going for the alt girls anyway

i'm 6'2 and have a quite fit body. I've been working out for 2 years now.

you look pretty good, nice hair