What do you talk about when on a date?

What do you talk about when on a date?

Attached: wholesale-mckiki-italian-hot-pants-of-peach.jpg (800x800, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DOZFwOElFAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whatever you'd talk to your regular friends about.

Her. What does she like? What are her aspirations? Keep things vague in order for her to do most of the talking. You'd be surprised how little you'll have to actually speak of you just let her talk about herself, in a positive way.

Just ask her things of this nature, repeat what she said back to her and you'll be jizzing in her mouth in no time.

How many girls i fucked

About soccer

Hentai

Video games

Politics

Religion

Psychology and my philosophy

I keep getting rejected after a first date tho, probably cuz i am not 6' foot tall

Attached: 1559506280781.jpg (494x489, 26K)

How many girls i fucked

About soccer

Hentai

Video games

Politics

Holy fuck those are like the worse topics you could bring on. Videogames depending on the approach, all the others are absolute bad ideas like the omg hwo can you talk about hentai no no ABUTN OTHER GIRLS wtff i am extremly triggered even though i know this must be a bait.

Attached: 1543845952979.jpg (680x680, 54K)

I let her talk and what ever bullshit she's spewing out of her mouth I just discuss it with her and pretend that I'm into the conversation so i might intentionally disagree with something she says just to not come off as beta.

stupid nigger, sage the thread to prevent this faggot from talking

Make the entire conversation revolve around the girl. What she's doing, her opinion on stuff, help her laugh ect. The first few dates with a girl are incredibly shallow and entitled towards her.

>talking religion, politics and philosophy with women
user, LOL women aren't made for that shit

just get her talking about herself, they seem to love it and they can go on for hours
now, if she asks you about yourself, and doesnt interrupt you shortly after to resume talking about herself, you may want to do more than just fuck and chuck. if she does not, hit it, quit it, and move on

Depends on person, my relationship with them and location of date.
I usually start with the surroundering, move to people and go towards more abstract stuff/personal filosophy to get to know them better.

If i was a chad they wouldnt care anyway
I am white and asian, also reported for racisem
Am i a fucking retard or something?

Attached: L.png (584x562, 276K)

Are you real? I can't tell anymore.

Haha funny guy, i bet you're a virgin too

youtu.be/DOZFwOElFAU

Attached: L.gif (600x600, 171K)

Based advice

Cringe and bluepilled

>i bet you're a virgin too
Only by choice.

>Am i a fucking retard or something?
Your post history tells me that yes, pretty much.

i've never been on date with a girl i haven't already fucked. they either come to me to get fucked, or i go to them and fuck them. any dude who goes on dates in 2019 is a turbo cuck BITCH

I’m a girl. I most enjoy conversations that are relevant to things I like, but where the other person has something interesting to contribute. Eventually if that type of small talk goes well, I like delving into more personal matters like primary sources of motivation, spirituality or lack thereof, personal philosophy, etc.

A good casual convo about anime:
Him: So you said you like anime, do you have a favorite one? Or maybe a favorite genre?
Me: oooooh that’s hard... I don’t know if I can think of a single favorite but I like anime’s that have twist endings.
Him: oh yeah? Have you seen Future diary?
Me: yes!! The ending in that one was insane when they introduced the inter-dimensional component! I also liked that the characters were pretty unique. Who was your favorite?
Him: I liked that terrorist girl- her character development was interesting and she had a pretty dynamic relationship with yuno and yuuki.
Me: oh yeah I liked her too! Wasn’t that one scene cool when she and yuuki were.... etc

Bad convo about anime:
Him: so you like anime, right?
Me: yeah, I watch a lot!
Him: cool, me too.
Me: so do you have any favorites?
Him: not really, I like all anime.
Me: do you read any manga?
Him: yeah, some.
Me: which ones have you read recently?
Him: I read deadman wonderland recently.
Me: oh I love that one! How’d you think it compared to the anime? The storyline was pretty different, huh?
Him: yeah, it was different. I liked both.
Me: who was your favorite character?
Him: I liked shiro.
Me: yeah, she was cool. I liked that they gave her a dual-personality.
Him: yeah.

Basically the guy in scenario 2 isn’t adding anything interesting to the convo, and the girl has to lead.
In scenario 1, both people are actively participating and asking questions.

>Your post history tells me that yes, pretty much
You read my post history? You must be a true intellectual then if you have time to waste on that.
Good job, youre experienced

Attached: 1559506354594.jpg (776x960, 134K)

Talk about politics, religion, and babies. Sure fire things to get you a second date.

No homo but I would kick you ass for discussing video games. Keep that shit to yourself.

*your

talk about dating, always gets them going on about something 100% of the time and you just take the conversation from there. talking about their job also works too

No homo but I’m gonna suck your dick if you keep acting like a faggot

That wasn't me. Should I thank you for grading my post? Is that an insult? I figured a pro would overlook a typographical error. I'll try to proofread next time. I've only been hanging for maybe a year. It was my understanding that little mistakes are to be forgiven.

What are you talking, hahaha.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Talk about shit that we talked earlier, about the place we are at. Try not to annoy her with so much talking. Smile and look into her eyes. Tell her how nice she looks and how nice her hair is, ask her about her favorite styles are and hobbies some more. Talk about family life and child hood memories, but focus on hers more. when she tells a story at the end repeat the last sentence and say I never thought about that before.

I love you

Get her talking, then sit back, kick your feet up and think about baseball

The freedom of palestine

"Girl in the second scenario had to lead". So, you're saying girls will not lead the conversation or something? The whole conversation is shit in both ways. If a girl doesn't li the conversation, she should add something. I can't see shit like that here. Fucking hell that's why I hate this shit. Fucking bitches. If I found out about you, I'll smash your fucking fugly face you fucking bitch. Giving bullcrap here. Bitch. Go and fuck yourself fucking fat faggot. Blah blah bath blah. I'm a girl and I say this and blah blah blah. Fuck off! JUST TELL THE TRUTH WHAT YOU WANT FUCKING BITCH WHORE GOLD DIGGER PIECE OF GARBAGE ON A FUCKING POOP.

Based mentally ill incel

What do you talk with them about?
What's it like to have friends?

The same i talk about with friends and family.

This

I try to redpill them on the german problem and why they should sleep with me.

based basedposter

>talking with a girl about hentai and video games
>get rejected after first date
No wonder
Just save their time and dont ask anyone out

You omitted "?"

So basically you've literally never been on a date before

You don't know what to talk about because you live a boring life.
Live a more proactive life and get more interesting hobbies

General interests excluding video games/anime
Talk about what music you both like, favourite albums, what you've been listening to ect
Any TV shows or films you've seen that have stood out to you recently
Pets you own or any past pets you've owned, ask her as well
Give her a brief summary on your education, if she shows interest, go into more detail
Any memorable childhood experiences/stories, the funnier the better

10/10 post lost it at the first sentence

>i might intentionally disagree with something she says just to not come off as beta.

I sometimes do this and end up defending something i'm totally against whilst getting red and feeling like an asshole

Can u guys fuck off normal girls don't watch fucking anime or weaboo shit like that, hell the only anime I've seen were pokemon and yugioh when I was young. I don't want a fat anime videogamer 5/10 gf with a 10/10 ego but a normal girl who probably watches stupid MTV programs and likes to talk about fitness and her study/job, we need advice on these type of dates not how to impress femcels

All of you faggots talking about "no anime discussion" are a bunch of fucking pussies. You just need to learn how to casually weave it into the conversation and embrace that it makes you a bit of a nerd. It shows girls that you're comfortable with what you like, and that you don't give a fuck what she thinks about your interests. If she's not into you after you bring it up, it's her loss.

Whats the point of dating if you dont share the same interest? Most girls i know have normal ego.

Her sharing every interest with you gets boring if she doesn't offer anything else. A woman's personality is far more engaging than her interests. I dated a girl with strong interests in anime and video games but her personality left a lot to be desired, so I never found myself falling for her.

based and PLOpilled

Questions about themselves since women like to explain their point of view.
If conversation isn’t something you’re good at then you need to practice with women who like you and then progress to chatting up a woman you don’t know yet.