Reality of Indian pooniggers:

Reality of Indian pooniggers:
Despite how much they flex online, everyone knows they're subhumans. Including them ,themselves.

Not even Chinks want them around in their own fucking country:

>In Many of Anantapur's Korean Restaurants, Indians Aren't Allowed (reddit.com/r/india/comments/bc8wry/in_many_of_anantapurs_korean_restaurants_indians/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share)

Attached: 1554787892557.jpg (599x834, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5buQ6lPFKAk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155744129/#155751579
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The highest aspiration of all Poo men is to bag themselves a white girl

>memeflag
Fuck off
India is a huge country with walks of many lives.

I can't stand these smelly pakis. They are all over and breed like rats and smell even worse. Wish we could nuke the Indian subcontinent after sending all the diaspora back to their hellhole.

This is even worse though, its not Korean in Korea. This is a Korean restaurant *in* India, not allowing Indians and only serving Korean tourists.

Haha all the cucks in the comments section saying “But we discriminate against chinks as well! We call them chinkis!”

>seething Pakistani makes another hate thread again

Split thread edition.
Op link to previous thread faggot.

Yes, that's what I said.
Also, it turns out many Indian beaches/hotels in India too don't allow Indians.

All bants aside, how the fuck do you tolerate this poofriend?

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-192748__01.jpg (1080x1088, 251K)

Nigga what? I was just browsing r/asianidentity to see some butthurt chinks and I came across this. What other thread?

lmao these are the people that bitch about raycissm because a German ad showed an Asian woman sniffing a German man’s clothes

Because most of us don’t care. You aren’t realising the scale at which India operates.

Its a massive country. I don’t know about some beach in fucking Goa. I live on the other side of the damn country.

Don't make an OP if you can't be assed.

India general
Split thread Previous thread

Because I’m not Goan/Konkan.
In India we are only aware about the issues of our specific state, and certain national level issues.

Goa is full of Christians, and foreigners, they do whatever they want in that small state.

Attached: 8CCC3CD6-DB76-4A85-BFA7-9ADAAACBF6D6.jpg (523x587, 52K)

Shut up, tranny

That breddit thread I linked is hilarious btw.
>Pic related

That's the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard. You might as well just admit you're racially undesirable and a cuck.
I will join if it's a Whites only server. Shitskins ruin servers like these everytime.

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-193301__01.jpg (1080x1389, 299K)

I mean you're right, but does anyone actually care what the bugs think?

>I’m White
hold on, don’t black people have black only seminars and events in your countries? isn’t it your people that racecuck themselves all the time?

You know when you’re White and call us cucks, its literally projection dude.

>pic related

Attached: 9A841ED5-5C9C-44F2-B504-6F478CB2886D.jpg (1161x702, 129K)

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Attached: IMG_20190412_193639.jpg (1343x3768, 834K)

Also op this was on aznidentity? Hilarious. They bitch about White racism all the time

>What other thread?

I didn't make any of those threads so I don't know what you're on about, retard.
1) That just makes you a cuck living in a bubble
2) Do you not notice how Indians are banned and segregated from places? We Whites used to do it too, until we were subverted (and not allowed to have our own spaces now) and chinks still do it.
Doesn't it tell you that, despite how awesome Indians think they are, other (superior) races view you as subhumans?

>Pic related: 1 of the 1000s of signs put up by the British in India. They also had entire sections of big cities like Bombay and Calcutta that were reserved for Whites only.

Attached: images(7).jpg (237x206, 10K)

what do indians think of the subindians
has their race fallen so low there's no more distinction between subindians and indians that could hope for something better?

lmao based japan

When the British segregated us, we built our own fucking universities, colleges, hotels and temples.

Pic related. You think that was constructed by the British? Think again. When the British decided segregate us out of Bombay hotels,we built our own. Today, that hotel serves presidents and foreign diplomats and higher ranking Indian officials. Meanwhile, the British hotel got shut down long back.

Unlike bitching, we build our own stuff. Neither whites or chinks or Muslims or fucking whoever hurt our cultural and religious pride.

So stick that beacon of arrogance up your pink ass.

Attached: 562DC43A-7943-40A6-A874-5537DCA01785.jpg (602x452, 124K)

Top kek looks like everyone's shitting on the pooniggers right now. What a happy coincidence.
It's not the same thing when an inferior race bars a superior race because the superior race (Whites or Chinks) need nothing from, and are happy to be segregated from the inferior races (Indians or Niggers).

Attached: images(4).jpg (600x340, 52K)

Also
>That cricket club
Today the Indian Cricket Council runs cricket. Your pic didn’t age well lol

White players come to play in IPL.

>look we segregated you from our cricket clubs back in 18xx
look at this dumb mayocel, India RUNS modern cricket. Now WE kick OUT White players when we want to.

Top kek isn't that the shitty hotel that the paki goatfuckers blew to hell back in the day? I looked into it and while you're right that the "story" is that an Indian dude commissioned it as an opposition to "Whites only" hotels. Second, the main architect involved was a White man anyway. The story is full of holes and am I going to believe what Indians say? Nope.

The official story is more like: Rich Indian guy loaded with cash asks the British to let him construct a hotel and they give him a White man to help with the architect plans in exchange for a huge sum of money. Fast forward decades and Indian nationalists create bullshit stories around the hotel's history because Indians love lying and scamming.

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-194936__01.jpg (1066x1686, 420K)

salt and Mayo is pretty good desu

Attached: 21D6D631-D25B-4C60-B024-3BAB4C7053A2.jpg (574x535, 22K)

>"look how when Whites are subverted and weakened and White nationalism is condemned as the ultimate sin, a bunch of brown niggers run what is supposed to be a White council in a sport given to them by Whites!"
>"Le epic win for brown niggers, take that Whitey! XD"
Yeah, and Muslim sandniggers have already taken over London. Does that mean sandniggers somehow got racially superior to Whites or could it just mean this is simply an anomaly in time? Similarly, you didn't achieve anything. Your biology and place in the racial hierarchy is still what it was in 1947 and in 1847 and in 1747. You're just celebrating the fruits of subversions like little pawns.

Attached: 1555070768557m.jpg (785x1024, 203K)

Yes, considering we beat Australia in the last winter test series.

Why do they stink so bad? Their smell is insane. Worse than nigs & arabs.

pajeeeet go back to work

90% of the Muslims in the UK are pakis (Muslim pooinloos)

memeflaggot
India is based this guys a faggot baiter. Probably a jew, go figure. saged

Remember that Indians and muzzies are both shit. Anyone who goes “well they’re better than Muslims!!” Is s streetshitter.

A white guy built that hotel. You can kill your self now. I recommend death by poo.

I approve of this post.

I mean they’re ugly and smell, but they’ve never threatened to blow my head off because of what I believe or don’t believe, so by that measure I would still say they’re a little better. It’s not like that’s much of a standard though.

poo in the loo, Singh

Attached: India 4.png (1350x900, 139K)

Attached: india1.jpg (2304x2304, 516K)

This. They will subvert you and fuck you over, just like the rest of the shitskin hordes trying to destroy White nations. The bar isn't set at them trying to kill us. They're still actively replacing us, and fucking us over. Just look at Kamala Harris as ONE example out of a million.

youtu.be/5buQ6lPFKAk

Just like kikes subvert us because they kinda look like us and say call us "fellow Whites", pooniggers similarly subvert us by using their own hatred for muslims to find a common ground with us and go "hey fellow Mudslime haters" so they can earn our trust and shit up our civilizations covertly.
Read above

Attached: 1554808860834.jpg (709x480, 98K)

better indians than muzzies

I was in Korea a few weeks back. While I’ve heard those things happening, that never happened to me. On the contrary people were super friendly. I even ended up going drinking with random Korean strangers I met. But then again I always dress well(smart casual mostly)

Attached: 921E4C2D-18B9-4F38-A3CA-4C64F4244ABE.jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)

How "Caucasoid" do you look
Fucked up question but serious
If you fall within that 15-20% Indo-Aryan class, obviously you'll have a much easier time

>meme flag fags

Britfags can't even differentiate between Pajeets and Pakis

Pure Slavs have common ancestors with Aryan Hindus, we're brothers

But genocide all the Dravidians plx

Attached: hg-r-y-dna1.gif (600x270, 13K)

Ask me how I know you've never met or lived around any Indians

Although Indian posters on this board give European posters a hard time with their memes (and the reverse too), I've to admit I'd rather deal with an Englishman than a ricecel.

Never faced racism in any Anglo country. Did face it in Singapore, Korea, Malaysia. Racism in European countries is overblown.

Thais and Burmese were respectful though. Although they're also very close to Indian culture.

cool story pajeed now back to shitting on plebbit

I look pretty brown m8 but spend 50% of my time outside India so not like typical pajeet

ITT: Unemployed basement dwelling weebs bitch and moan about India because their Indian neighbour just bought a brand new Audi

Attached: 1555079400362.jpg (576x763, 160K)

They deserve credit for being pretty good bullshitters. “I’m from the nice part of India and my family owns three houses and my village has lots of goats and the leopards don’t kill them and also I used to be a manager in [put shitty industry here].

Attached: 94B60DC4-204E-4072-8256-5AD321C3A672.jpg (500x666, 106K)

Doesn't matter you're still an inferior shitskin and will never be White.
What's the difference between Poojeet pooniggers and Paki goatfuckers? You're all shitskin, smelly, ugly, hairy and subhuman.
>Common ancestry
It doesn't make you the same race as them. Every living organism on the planet has a common ancestor. We have common ancestors with chimpanzees and goldfish too. Only difference is how far back the ancestry goes.
How about you just stay the fuck away from everyone in your own little slum in poopooshittybad? Whites aren't allowed to express their true feelings towards you because of Jewish conditioning and control.

When we could express our true feelings towards you and were not conditioned to "be nice" we expressed our disgust towards you generously and segregated you away from ourselves at every chance we got. Whites who break away from the conditioning (become redpilled) are an example.

Attached: images(8).jpg (350x252, 18K)

Little Pajeet slowly tries to make his way to find a designated shitting street.

His underfed body makes it much harder for him to navigate properly across the streets of India littered in Human excrement and all kinds of other weird things. He seats himself on his dirty and run-down carpet which hasn't been washed since the British colonised the nation.

Logging onto his computer, he is soon greeted by a wallpaper that depicts a golden designated shitting street. After discovering the internet, he soon found an outlet for his repressed sexuality by fapping to clean, sparkling toilets. He wanted to approach a white girl about his feelings just so that he could lose his virginity before he turned 25.

Pajeet's parents don't understand how utterly important it is to protect the designated shitting streets of India and these scumbag westerners on the internet whose goal is to make fun of him about not having a toilet: "Listen here, fucking westerners.." he says after wiping his ass with his left hand.

>Doesn't matter you're still an inferior shitskin and will never be White.

But I don’t want to? Stop being so insecure

>Only difference is how far back the ancestry goes.
aryan indians are white unlike for example amerishits mixed with niggers and god knows what lol

Attached: group_3.jpg (414x263, 35K)

1) I don't live in a slum.
2) I'm superior to you.

True. They're natural liars and scammers. Gypsies are genetically Indian and you can see the same behavioural patterns in them (lying, scamming excessively). So it's clear that two Indian population despite generations of seperation (mainland Indians and Gypsies) exhibit the same traits- that means their scamming nature is genetic.

You'll find them bullshitting alot on the internet:
>"NASA is 50% Indian employees"
>"The UK has 60% Indian doctors"
>"All great silicon valley companies like Google are created and ran by Indians"
>"The highest IQ person is Indian" (pic related)

Attached: 1555049050506.png (1080x1920, 397K)

lmao this memeflag has been bitching about indians for about a week.

You'll never be Indian bro :) stop bitching lol

None of them are White (European by blood) . Only a shitskin would think they're White or part of our race.

Attached: 1472662442792.jpg (936x1248, 207K)

>a Greek name, a Chinese name and a Korean name walk into a bar
I’m not seeing any Paneers here mac.

Seriously, both of those even the "North Indian" on the left looks like a streetshitting brown monkey. Arabs legit look "Whiter" than that. Only a blind, lobotomized retard would confuse them for being part of our race.

Just posting another White female for comparison.

Attached: images (11).jpeg.jpg (384x384, 18K)

they are not europeans but they are white and they could blend well in our society giving we import the indo-aryans not abo-dravidians

Attached: Hrithik.jpg (485x364, 21K)

>rent free

north indians pass as white both in looks and in culture

and the girl you posted look like shit desu.

Attached: 528e1ab2765a84acaf979f9cc2fcdf7d.jpg (768x960, 95K)

You might be a shitskin or a legit retard if you think any of those turdskins look White at all. I live in England and see "Whiter looking" Arab sandniggers all day.

Also
>Implying any shitskin female on the planet can compare to this.
Top kek.

Top kek indeed

Attached: Emma_Stone.png (928x1334, 1.58M)

She looks pretty white to me, I’ve seen Italians that look like her, but she’s like 1 in a billion for a pajeet.

ew
black babes >>> white women
also I've seen you on other threads.
You say "we don't need your women shitskins"
You sound like a salty white bitch
lmao

Attached: black_women_1.jpg (800x533, 129K)

It is unironically the food they eat. The spices sink into the skin.

stay mad roasty

Attached: QWEEN.jpg (600x900, 40K)

imagine the smell

Attached: blackbabe.jpg (487x715, 37K)

sauce

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-21-17-15-209.jpg (1079x379, 189K)

>group_3.jpg filename previously posted by poojeet

poojeets behind a polish VPN

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155744129/#155751579

Lmao at you poos thinking you are "superior" for being a slightly less dark shade of shit brown than your neighbor who is a slightly more dark shade of shit brown.
It's like comparing two pieces of shit and debating over which one smells better. It doesn't matter. They're still both shit.

But even superficial physical looks aside, you are all socially awkward, like to rape, your customs are retarded, and you are all still scared of your parents when you're 45.

You can be the nicest guy in the world, but you all physically repulse me so there is basically zero chance of us being friends.
Just giving it to you straight.

Attached: killa patel.jpg (266x300, 11K)

>Anyone who roasts me is the same person
Retarded indian is an oxymoron at this point

And you sound like a nigress desu. Stay toasty, black roastie.

Attached: Under-Ian-Smith-Zimbabwe-was-great-for-white-people-but-horrible-for-blacks-and-now-much-better-for- (2628x1708, 436K)

Whats the difference between a nigger and a Poo?

Straight hair.

>implying you have any friends
Here's one for the Aryan race
Not sure, just pulled it off Google. She's hot though.

Attached: muhAryans.webm (480x360, 261K)

>he doesn't want an Indian princess
faggot detected, punjabi girls are hot as hell m8 :D

Attached: 6506f41e5aeb0fdec9abc220f1449c93.jpg (750x866, 85K)

UK user gets it.

Attached: India_vs_Europe.png (1155x880, 183K)

But there are lots of good looking blacks, black models, actors, singers, entertainers with a lot of talents desu.

That's just because you're American. Most Indian entertainers and actors primarily serve Indians.

Poos are so undesirable that they only way they get sex is when their parents arrange it.

Any Bongs watching this with Dads Army theme tune in your mind lol?

Stop shitting up the thread with nigresses , Shaniqua. I know you like shitting everywhere but please hold your defecation. You will never be a beautiful woman. I'll post some superior White women to balance it out.

Attached: Wonder(JPG).jpg (1080x1350, 160K)

Tbh India has better looking people at the top end than niggers, and smarter. Niggers are legitimately a race that wouldn't be missed if genocided.

Absolute qt.

k

Attached: sex_map_1.png (1181x677, 225K)

Adeel finished his evening prayer in the temple and sauntered down to the Ganges for a token bath.
As he splashed the foetid water on his face and body he felt a sudden gurgling in his swollen stomach. It could only be one thing. Clenching his hairless and supple buttocks, Adeel waddled further up the river bank against the flow of the Ganges. Then, pulling his pants down to his ankles, squatted in the traditional fashion with his hand cupped underneath his exposed and glistening anus. A torrent of yellow and aromatic excrement exploded from his engorged asshole into the Ganges, small flecks of the hot poo escaping through his muscular fingers. Trails of Adeels faeces were Carried down the river and merged into the water where hundreds of small orphan children could be seen, playing in the water.

Suddenly a woman with long dark hair and enormous breasts came into Adeel's line of sight. She was holding a large pot with engravings of multiple armed elephant men enjoying each other's penises on her head with one hand and a dark stain could be seen in her armpit through her rags as she casually walked closer towards him. Her breasts swung unrealistically from left to right as she came closer. Adeel continued to violently shit and splashed some customary water into his curry stained cleft to give the appearance of washing for the lady's benefit.
Small splashes of yellow and brown water landed between her swollen tits and she giggled playfully, sweat running from her forehead and becoming caught in her thick monobrow

In her guttural tribal speak she whispered "A deals a deal Adeel. Now you have to suck my tits!"
As she said this she dropped the pot to one side and it splashed into the river, foul smelling shit bubbling out of it as it sank. Her hands flew to the oily rags she wore and ripped them apart to reveal her incredible babylons gleaming with sweat and poo water

says the fag behind memeflag

poolocaust soon

Attached: poo final designation.webm (640x352, 690K)

at least Adeel got some bewbs.
Why aren't murilards having sex? Has the fat tissue utterly dominated your half cut dicks?

Attached: murilards.png (1039x547, 145K)

This is what a rich “handsome” Indian actor here looks like and most women would still choose an average black guy who hustles for a living.

Attached: F5EA3072-EED7-49C9-82E3-FA199EB3367F.jpg (351x340, 32K)

day of the loo soon

Attached: rip raj.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

Top kek. Absolutely BTFO'd. These subhumans secretly wish to be White no matter how much they lie. They're so desperate they'll lie to themselves. Thanks for uncovering another one of these subhumans' scams, user.
Ew. Ugly and shitskinned. Truly subhuman. You will never be beautiful Poojeeta, stop trying. Fuck off with your toasty curry flavored roastie.

>ITT: Seething pooniggresses and niggresses jealous of the beauty of White women

Post more White females to get them toastier.

Attached: 1493829035936 (1).png (559x560, 456K)

Is he okay?

K*reans?

Thats just Murilard cope, can't cope when you've an Indo-Aryan BVLL like pic related on your screen.

Attached: Siddharth_Malhotra.jpg (480x360, 31K)