The absolute state of christcucks

The absolute state of christcucks

Attached: merlin_153382137_99e6cb7d-03fa-48b5-bcdf-2277e9ad9885-superJumbo.jpg (1267x1900, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/societe/article/2019/04/11/benoit-xvi-attribue-la-pedophilie-dans-l-eglise-a-mai-68-et-a-l-absence-de-dieu_5449019_3224.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
youtube.com/watch?v=O3W1mG38IX4
youtube.com/watch?v=TPRVGVXVr78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. I'm gonna go home now.

Reminder Benedict has spoken:
Fags and Jesuits and pedophiles have performed a silent coup in the church. Francis is an anti-pope.

lemonde.fr/societe/article/2019/04/11/benoit-xvi-attribue-la-pedophilie-dans-l-eglise-a-mai-68-et-a-l-absence-de-dieu_5449019_3224.html

Attached: antichrist.jpg (850x400, 40K)

Modernist Rome's Novus Ordo, not Catholic,
They've been condemned by christ's sacred teachings Traditional Catholicism.

Attached: 1555059863045.jpg (1024x688, 595K)

INB4 Catholics defend themselves by saying he's wrong: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility

Papal infallibility is a dogma of the Catholic Church that states that, in virtue of the promise of Jesus to Peter, the Pope is preserved from the possibility of error "when, in the exercise of his office as shepherd and teacher of all Christians, in virtue of his supreme apostolic authority, he defines a doctrine concerning faith or morals to be held by the whole Church."[1] "Infallibility means more than exemption from actual error; it means exemption from the possibility of error;..."

KEK

Based

It is over

Hehe he

delete this image!!!!

Hey cathocucks, can you show me in the Bible where it says there should be a pope, bishops, diocese, and man-made hierarchies of power that use christian theology as a means of social engineering and political control?

Attached: 1554497198398.jpg (639x781, 71K)

Papal infallibility is a dogma of the Catholic Church that states that, in virtue of the promise of Jesus to Peter, the Pope is preserved from the possibility of error "when, in the exercise of his office as shepherd and teacher of all Christians, in virtue of his supreme apostolic authority, he defines a doctrine concerning faith or morals to be held by the whole Church."[1] "Infallibility means more than exemption from actual error; it means exemption from the possibility of error;..."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility

>Catholic = Christianity
Yikes.

They're going to respond with pic related.

Attached: muhsaintpeter.png (411x611, 100K)

We follow Christ and his traditional catholic doctrine, if someone publicly commits non traditional catholic teaches, we do not follow.

Cope
deus vult amirite

"Damn pope stop kissin ma foot yo crazy ass horny bitch."

Why is he so cringy?

Christcucks are the worst.

Attached: 5639169557242.jpg (2000x1455, 1.62M)

Novus ordo and modernism is still condemned user, Again Modernist Rome's Novus Ordo, not Catholic.
They've been condemned

and that's why the seat is vacant ever since 1958

Imagine the smell

10/10

Based and redpilled.
This is the Christian way.

>what are the false prophets
I'll tell you why he kisses black men too, black men are 2nd in line below the jews.
The sports industry gives huge amounts of money and is dominated by black men who get all the money and use it to live lavishly and fuck more.
The wealth that black athletes alone has is immense never mind the top rich ones.
The black eye you see on the pope and others is them getting nigger punched and put in their place.
The nigger order of power is the most unknown order.

Shills who are the epiphany of cuckd are doing nothing more then projecting

Catholicism was never "trad".

Attached: templarcross.jpg (3708x956, 297K)

catholics aren't Christian you retard

Attached: 7707E5C3-01BD-4A75-80E2-275D41C58B6C.png (485x443, 21K)

Attached: 7958533735335.jpg (1000x950, 199K)

Can you at least try user, obvious twisting of a small truth is obvious.

Catholicism is not Christianity, it is pagan idol worship and its fruit is rotten and full of maggots.

hidden hand freemasonic trannies

>unironically wearing a bucharian themed frik kippa
WEW LAD

Now that's some high-quality OC. Take my upvote.

REPORT THIS RULEBREAKING SPAM

ALREADY HAD 3 THREADS USING THE SAME FUCKING IMAGE>

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

And That's why Modernist novus ordo's condemned, because of pic related, that's why Rome's not Traditional Catholic.
I'm traditional catholic user try again.

The absolute state of Catholicucks

Attached: IMG_2315.jpg (443x318, 32K)

Oh my (very Jewish) Lord!

Attached: cuckstianity exposed.jpg (1466x1553, 610K)

Imagine being this triggered lmao

Also reported for announcing a report

Go check the cripplechan pagan board, shill. Literally nobody fucking posts there.

Sedevacantism is true ghe last pope was pius the 12th

No traditional Catholicism Christianity, everything else isnt, including Modernist novus ordo Rome.

Oh ye of small brain.
Calling for others to report bullshit, and announcing one yourself is completely different.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

how does this work since the Cardinals pick the pope and they arent infallible. so they just picked wrong right? seems like an easy way to jew around that issue

This is everything I have,once they are gone they are gone.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

Sedevacantism is condemned

REPORT ALL INTENTIONAL TROLLS ? COPY-PASTE SPAMMERS

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: !.png (164x222, 67K)

There's a reason we call them christcucks

>being so autistic as to not get simple irony
Deal with it faggot

>true christianity has never been tried

WE GET THIS BULLSHIT RAID EVERY WEEK OR SO.
REPORT ALL INVOLVED

Attached: Christianity 2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

lmao

(((The current pope)))

Kys OP

More like
>the biggest denomination of Christians on Earth aren't Christians

Meanwhile, at Protestant church...

Attached: 1551022975461.jpg (3264x2448, 1.63M)

sorry kid, catholicism does not represent Christianity. It is easily identified as a corrupt pedophile ran sect of it's own

That's not traditional catholicism cuckd shill, that's novus ordo, it's been condemned by real catholicism Traditional Catholicism

>ad orientem
>not traditional
kys

By this faggot and other cucks

>BASED Protestant REAL Christians ;)
Most Cuckstians on Jow Forums can't even bring themselves to admit their Jewish god's real name was Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef, and not "Jesus". There was no one named "Jesus" in the original texts. But, just like making him blonde and blue-eyed to Aryanize him, Jow Forums pretends a French spelling of a Latin transliteration of a Greek transliteration of a Hebrew name is the actually real one.

Attached: just as Rabbi Yeshua intended.jpg (619x471, 34K)

The Christcucks just can not help themselves.

Attached: 89236487263874234.jpg (1175x1762, 386K)

Who exactly has the authority to say what is "real" Catholicism? Daily reminder the original Christians met in caves, sewers, and catacombs. Technically you're not a "real" Christian either because you follow traditions that didn't exist 1900 years ago. This sort of religious drift is a natural occurrence. It just happens much more regularly in CHristianity than other religions because Christianity's theology is a pile of loose rocks based upon poorly written Jewish books that can be interpreted a million different ways.

There is video.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3W1mG38IX4

Why the pope like big black feet?

Ayy boi how can tiny white feet even compete?

Are they praying to a laser-disc?

> Can be interpeted a million different ways
Thats why protestantism fails

I could end this niggas shit rite now

Attached: Untitled 236.jpg (603x600, 142K)

Francis was a mistake. That he has not been removed from office by force amazes me.

Fuck me sideways

Yeah, the Boomers love those remasters of Pink Floyd

My point is that Catholics never were "trad". It wasn't "based until Vatican II", it was always the church of Mystery Babylon.

My favorite jav
Black foot fetish pope bathes massages and kisses foreigners feet

Hey God dont you feel at least little ashamed ?

youtube.com/watch?v=TPRVGVXVr78

Jesus means saviour

Martin Luther looks a lot like this guy

Attached: 3986398.jpg (1200x1014, 84K)

jew spotted

keep trying Jacob but you wont turn brother against brother anymore

That man doesn't represent us Christians in any way shape or form.
He is a jew puppet.

Attached: 1554922452375.jpg (480x479, 43K)

Don't worry, you Christians do a good job of proving to the world how much of a cuck you all are.

what's the source of pope's foot fetish?

Luther has a wonderful book about Jews

>my ultra-specific strain of Christianity, which still worships Jews, is not a thrall to Jews
lol okay

Attached: Christianity's final form.jpg (780x520, 55K)

>christians are cucks
>christians destroyed muh pagan rome

you are a faggot, and probably a jew

Like that right there, the pope of all people should know that Christianity is created to combat or convert the satanic jews.
>Titus 1:10-16 (KJV)
>For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
>Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
>One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
>This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
>Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
>Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
>They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Attached: 1553431193636.jpg (978x946, 98K)

>what's the source of pope's foot fetish?
for men too
yikes

Fuck off Ben, we don't like you here

Attached: benturds.jpg (882x591, 96K)

FALSE POPE

>French spelling of a Latin transliteration of a Greek transliteration of a Hebrew name is the actually real one.
can you actually back that up with any source
even online ones?

>christians destroyed Rome
>christians are destroying the West
What a cancer your religion is.
And no, if I were a Jew I'd be supporting based Christians as they turn the other cheek on their children's murderers.

That Masonic liberal pope is just a puppet the moment he said that Jews didn't murdered Christ it become pretty obvious.
Also he isn't a real Christian, he believes in Darwin's evolution, big bang theory,communism and God knows what else.

Loving israel is American thing not Christian thing.Nobody in Orthodox world does that, that's for sure.
Didn't Bill Clinton said that he would fight and die for Israel just recently? Pelosi, Schummer and many secular US politicians are pretty Pro-Israel.

You have no proof of Christianity destroying Rome, fucking dumbass. If that was the case then why did the Eastern Roman empire convert and survive for 1000 more years of they knew it was a destructive religion like your kike ass claims it is

>worships Jews,
not my strain,
We don't do business with jews, we don't trust jews, jews are the children of satan and are trying to bring satan to walk among us.

Attached: 1548212000382.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

>You have no proof of Christianity destroying Rome, fucking dumbass
That's not what user said though >Eastern Roman empire
Wasn't it destroyed by infighting and other Christians before the Ottomans delivered the killing blow? Not very impressive.

That's nice, good for you. Doesn't change the fact that Christianity is dead and will either be replaced by Islam or a pagan revival (doubtful) in the near future.

this pope is pushing the new jew written NIV Bible, that Bible was written for the sole purpose of making Christians think jews are Gods chosen people, cucking and pacifying Christians.
That pope is controlled via blackmail of his pedophilia.

Attached: KEK.jpg (480x448, 70K)

>Loving israel is American thing
Okay my dude

Attached: Judeo-Christians3.jpg (759x646, 107K)

Only Americans in this pic, boys

Attached: Judeo-Christians4.jpg (777x520, 79K)

How does one say "I love Israel" in Danish, anyway? Bleepdebloopbloop blee bloop?

Attached: Judeo-Christians7.jpg (779x772, 182K)

>Christianity is dead
It's not dead at all, just lots of lost sheep is all.
That shit Bible was released in 1975, by 1980 every Sunday Christian morning TV show was pushing the shit Bible with the full backing of the TV (((networks))). Notice how most of those TV evangelists are busted for pedophilia, corruption, money laundering or other jew traits?
It's really really easy to open the eyes of the fooled Christians.

Attached: 1550882131241.jpg (878x599, 550K)

Is this a new one? I know this cunt was kissing invader niggers feet in Rome as well.

Attached: 1521886907521.png (726x748, 703K)