Had sex, bf came near the vulva

I had sex about 4 hours ago and my bf took out the condom without me knowing. He pulled out and the cum splattered on my pubic area and my inner thigh. He said that it didn’t splatter on my vulva. It didn’t enter the vagina.
He wiped off the cum on my pubic area and the cum drops we didn’t see at first dried off. I took a shower afterwards.

Still, should I get the morning after pill? It seems unlikely that the cum might get me pregnant but, idk.

Attached: 8CAA3B48-C794-46C9-B925-187BA07E30C5.jpg (560x540, 120K)

Did you try to pee after you were done? You might want to get a plan b pill just to play it safe.

what the fuck makes you think i want to read this shit hoe

fucking subhumans don't even known when to use contraception

Even precum can get you pregnant but 99% chance you did not. Do you even know if you are ovulating?

The pill is like 40 bucks. Uh just take it, why take the risk.

I've used it like 3 times.

I did.
I just might dude, you’re right.
lol

yes

I’m not. I’m going to have my period in about a week.
Fair enough.

The plan B pill fucks your hormones up big time. If you've taken it three times you're a retard

Alright, seems like it’s a case closed: I’ll get the pill tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!

Plan to be in a bad mood for several days or a week

Ur a bitch nigga

If you're going to have your period in a week, then you should definitely take it, since the chance of pregnancy increases.

Don't take the risk.

A lot of guys leak semen (not precum) prior to ejaculation.

I know the concern right now is an unwanted pregnancy but holy shit.

Your boyfriend removed a condom without your knowledge and fucked you unprotected. That is such a major violation of trust that if someone did something similar to me, I would no longer be in a relationship with that person.

You should take this very seriously as a major indicator about what type of person your boyfriend is.

I am a nurse and this is incorrect. Ye it does things with your hormones Bc that’s literally how your body sends signals but that is NOT harmful.

This.

>Even precum can get you pregnant
false, it has no sperm in it
it's only when sperm is already in the urethra from a previous ejaculation that precum can carry it out

>A lot of guys leak semen (not precum) prior to ejaculation.
but this is also true. happens to me. and i don't even feel when it happens.
t. didn't orgasm, but a squirt still came out randomly, hit her in the face hard and she got mad that i didn't warn her, but i had no idea it was going to happen, didn't feel anything, and wouldn't have known it happened if i didn't see it

Take the pill today retard, the effectiveness lessens as time pass.

Also dump your BF, the issue it's not fucking you raw but taking the condom, not only it's a shitty move but also a waste.

The likelyhood is pretty low. You can skip the plan B and just get an abortion if you HAPPEN to get pregnant, assuming you're in a first world country.

there are lots of guys willing to fuck you without lying about contraception. Dump bf op.

Post pics of vagina then I'll let you know

> my bf took out the condom without me knowing.
that's rape

Your boyfriend ghosted you without your consent. He's a piece of shit and you should dump him immediately. Also, you should be fine. Get plan b for your worries just in case

Oh jeez, I was thinking of the term stealthing. My bad.

What’s so bad about plan b?