Rate and honest opinion

Rate and honest opinion

Attached: FE913C57-06DF-43E5-B1CC-45C4FF9A8553.jpg (640x658, 47K)

3? no face, no confidence in rating

Overweight, double chin, fat sagging vagina. In 10 years you will be a complete hambeast with sagging tits and an even fatter sloppier pussy.

You better give good blow jobs to the desperate sap who gets stuck with you

>fat
>tats
>ugly face

With bigger tits and less weight you could have been thicc, but as it is now you are on the disgusting side.

Still would fuck you.

Yuck/10

This is why Asian women are superior to white trash feminist overweight sluts

Would smash if you didn't have a crotch bulge. Would smash a lot but never make official

Asians can get fat also.

That's not a picture of OP retards. Senseless bait.

youre a fucking disgusting fat fucking whale. stop using feminism to deflect criticism to your layer of delusional optimism that your personality actually fucking counts for anything. i hope you die of heart attack aids cancer

Attached: 7A7C6DC9-411E-483F-AAA8-A9B31064D8A4.jpg (1242x1240, 1.21M)

I would.

Like a 3 or 4

Do you honestly believe fat and/or feminist Asians don't exist? Go outside for once faggot

Attached: Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrt.png (632x650, 99K)

Crotch looks really weird for some reason. It looks kinda like you pulled the panties up too high or something. Anyway this isn't what /adv is for. Go post on /soc/.

Would smash, no question.

delicious, would breed

Seconded. What the hell is in there?

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but if you lost like 20-30 lbs, you'd be super hot. You can do it

Personally I like the chub op, makes me rock solid, and you shouldn't be looking for approval online out of all places, it's not like anyone here is relevant to you or has anyone you'd want to impress

>pulling panties up way too high instead of showing off that tasty gut
>no face
You have no confidence in yourself. For that reason a 5/10 is the best I can do because you at least have nice tits. Would smash but not relationship material

Gimme dat fat pussay

with out excersize I would put you on a 7 nice bewbs but you might wanna hit the treadmill. Realistically depending what your face and personality is like I wouldnt rate any further.

based gentleanon

just bite the bullet, don't delude yourself, and make honest, consistent attempts to lose weight

it's truly loving yourself to not lie to yourself and even more so to endure pain to improve yourself

nice clothes don't hide the fat

Based numbers, still youre breaking the rules. 2/10.

Quads of .

2/10
Put fork down

Is it really that hard to start eating right and work out?

uhh... a bit flabby

I think you need to cut down on food a bit otherwise you'll slowly pile up more fat as you age and it would make losing weight harder

Perfect for me

fat but i'd fuck you, work out and stop eating as much

t. genuine chad with a soft spot for fat bitches in his heart