Brit/pol/

>Fucking idiot launches Brexit Party years after running away from UKIP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47907350

Attached: aa1.jpg (900x598, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47913555
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/apr/12/brexiteers-poetry-epic-quest-eliot-tennyson-yeats-brexit
docs.google.com/document/d/1kP9kq_AoDxhEjEPpkpMajw9Teq7qnyrsYFruYzYPU2Y/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (640x360, 32K)

archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety

Attached: READ THIS.jpg (204x346, 19K)

why do you envy my misery?

you were right britpol, i should have never gotten excited for brexit, it was never going to happen :(

brainleTed

Brinny and Susannah
Keanen and CEL

buy a adidas tracksuit you'll feel much better

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

>I NEVER VOTED FOH NUFFUN BUT T'DAY I JOINED THE... THE... BRITEX PARTEH, JACOB

>vote for civnat cuckparty which at least has a range of realistic policies and thinks that Islam is a bit dodgy
or
>vote for civnat cuckparty which is based entirely around a single, increasingly tedious issue and thinks that criticising Islam makes you "far-right" and beyond the pale

hmm, tough choices, lads...

Attached: 1461501335421.jpg (655x527, 59K)

>Brexit: Boris Johnson 'wrong on no-deal polling claim'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47913555

i own 2

>57% of primary and 52% of secondary pupils are from non-White British families.[149]

BASED Birmingham is securing a #diverse future for England. Love it!

Yea im thinking his back

Attached: 1555089533591.jpg (880x880, 72K)

Attached: 1517172955900.jpg (398x500, 23K)

If Democracy changed anything then we wouldn't be allowed to have it.

Attached: 1466871145823.png (980x551, 755K)

Oh cripes. It appears we have a snowflake among us.

Attached: JacobReesMogg-PussySlayer.jpg (228x320, 20K)

All of you are fat faggot cunts. Get a life you fucking noncecase losers.

How much coke do you snort a day?

The pedestrianization of Norwich city centre has been detrimental to Norfolk

ignore all anti farage shills

Attached: nf.jpg (500x333, 33K)

>There are dark stirrings in Brexiteers’ sudden fixation with poetry
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/apr/12/brexiteers-poetry-epic-quest-eliot-tennyson-yeats-brexit

AHEM
MAY I SAY
Don't feed the retard his (You)s

Attached: 1555008954289.jpg (900x600, 190K)

>vote for civnat cuckparty which at least has a range of realistic policies and thinks that Islam is a bit dodgy and is run by glow in the dark mi5niggers

or

>vote for civnat cuckparty which is based entirely around a single, increasingly tedious issue, thinks that criticising Islam makes you "far-right" and beyond the pale, but at the same time will deliver the goods, will disband post-Brexit at which time we can return to proper nationalism

im back on the brown

When I was at uni I had a girl sucking my cock while she sat on my face, and I licked her out, and it was really disappointing.. cause that's one mark off a first... getit cause that's a sixty-nine... and a first is seventy percent.. just kidding really... only got a 2:2 cause i'm fucking dumb... and i didn't get laid either.... hate british comedy.. self-deprecating humour is gay

OP
Spammer
Spammer
Spammer
user
Namefag
Tiprfag
Namefag
user replying to Namefag
user
Anon
user
Spammer
user
Anon
user
Anon
user
Anon replying to spammer
Namefag
user

>Voting UKIP
ISHYGDDS

Attached: dafty central.jpg (653x507, 251K)

Shalom!

MR SPEAKER, I WOULDN'T GIVE YOU THE PLEASURE OF ROGERING YOUR MISSES, DESPITE KNOWING HOW MUCH YOU WOULD FRANKLY ENJOY THAT, EVEN IF SHE WERE LAYING SPREAD IN FRONT OF ME BEGGING TO BE ROGERED

Attached: markfrancois.jpg (595x515, 57K)

Why are you so upset that Ted poster's IQ is 151?

it is necessary to filter by ID the NEET spammer in every thread I'm afraid, that's just the way it goes

>2019
>still hasn’t found logos

Explain yourself

Attached: 55822F7A-7DE0-4065-B4E6-F9684C2D376F.png (529x529, 364K)

Quite frankly we must abolish the Commonwealth

Steady lads....steady.... don't give it it's (You)s

posting the classic that started it all

Attached: HelmerxLaurie.jpg (2608x1156, 1018K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

JUST FUKING ROFL LMAO...HAHAHA WHAT A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

>B-BUH THEY ARE JUSSS PAWNS!!!!
>I AM LE SUPERIOR ENLIGHTENED BEING!!111

How fucking autistic can you GET? Why the FUCK are you trying to act "proud" over the fact that you know about "central banks"? Red Pill: NO NORMAL FUCKING PERSON EVEN KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS. LMFAO.

You want to know what being redpilled ACTUALLY means? Realising that all this "muh politics" bullshit is fucking MEANINGLESS.

Here's a REAL redpill: while you spend your youth reading books about "stoicism" and "politics", studying hard at college and gymcelling, convincing yourself you're becoming a "real man" (FUKING LMAO) PREUßE IS LITERALLY BANGING YOUR ONEITIS.

All your "striving for excellence" and "becoming strong" won't do shit
against Alpha Preuße's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch skull and genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power.

Preuße's life is INFINITELY more valuable than yours. Did YOUR COCK get that treatment DAILY during your KEY DEVELOPMENT YEARS from a peaking, prime-ass, smooth-aura glowing skin, luscious lips, full-of-life, cute-ass-sexy-ass-big-titted-yet-firm GODDESS?

IM ASKING YOU FUCKING INCEL: HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED 2 OR MORE 11/10 SUPERMODELS AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT YOU ARE SEXY AND WANTED TO QUOTE UNQUOTE EXPERIMENT WITH THEIR SEX LIFE? DID YOU TURN THEM ON SO MUCH THAT THEY WENT BI-CURIOUS ONLY TO PLEASE YOU AS SHAT CREAMY LOADS INTO THEIR BUTTHOLES ? A FUCKING FROG gets more PUSSY than you!

this

Nige is a rotten pasty in a world of rat droppings

i'm chained to the mirror and the razor blade

The agricultural revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race
-posted from iPhone X

yeah im only voting UKIP because they know islam is dodgy desu

>didnt know what the citric is for

Larp

Easy lads, don't do it
Don't give it what it wants

Attached: 000MIT_Richard_Roxburgh_022.jpg (852x480, 50K)

why do you worship someone who took innocent lives?

>voting
Still haven’t learnt

Attached: 7650CFF0-25B7-4942-B72A-6A4B77FFA53C.jpg (1280x804, 325K)

The diva's revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

>Mental demise mix with hardcore drug abuse kicks in

Attached: 71A8EDF1-C6A3-489F-9AD8-B2D9A1CA37F3.jpg (957x891, 125K)

stop confusing me with that virgin

Based.

See and

>kicks in
its been fucking kick for five year you stupid cunt

see

Back bulldog Batten!

Attached: FF26B436-F0E2-4A85-9A17-A45B7F435899.jpg (723x1024, 72K)

We don't. Why do you worship a system that takes millions of innocent lives to support our way of life?

How can a party that only exists to massage farages ego by getting elected to a paper tiger rubber stamping chamber 'deliver the goods'

Ah great work Mr. Farage, let's fragment the vote of the right further more.

You train wreck of a person.

YOU FUCKING LOW IQ MENTALLY DEFICIENT GRANNY FUCKING TWAT
WHY DID YOU REPLY?
NOW IT'LL JUST CARRY ON

Don’t care

Cunt

Only brown you ever came in contact with was when your bf got IBS

That's the whole point isn't it? Controlled opposition

What are some good history books that aren't just progressive revisionism?

Nigger

Can someone explain to me like I'm American when Brexit is supposedly (we know it's not) going to happen?

Attached: 1536561357653.gif (240x240, 47K)

Faggot

You just have to live with the horror mate. Replying or not makes no difference.

Right that’s it, you’re get reported.

D...don't mention filters. You must not use them else you are not a man. You MUST subject yourself to mindless rants and shit posting.

What’s a Brexit?

I'm Eurosceptic too Nige
Give me a €100,000 salary

>(we know it's not)

Fight me you fucking nonce

The British (serves 60 million)

Take some Picts, Celts and Silures
And let them settle,
Then overrun them with Roman conquerors.
Remove the Romans after approximately 400 years
Add lots of Norman French to some
Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Vikings, then stir vigorously.

Mix some hot Chileans, cool Jamaicans, Dominicans,
Trinidadians and Bajans with some Ethiopians, Chinese,
Vietnamese and Sudanese.
Then take a blend of Somalians, Sri Lankans, Nigerians
And Pakistanis,
Combine with some Guyanese
And turn up the heat.
Sprinkle some fresh Indians, Malaysians, Bosnians,
Iraqis and Bangladeshis together with some
Afghans, Spanish, Turkish, Kurdish, Japanese
And Palestinians
Then add to the melting pot.
Leave the ingredients to simmer.
As they mix and blend allow their languages to flourish
Binding them together with English.
Allow time to be cool.
Add some unity, understanding, and respect for the future,
Serve with justice
And enjoy.

Attached: 1497206634789.jpg (1287x867, 687K)

the eu elections are proportional representation so who cares if theres 1, 2 or 5 pro exit parties

New deadline is now October 31st.

It's not just Nigel, it's a majority of UKIP MEP's that were elected in 2014. We know that Nige is a cucked boomer, but that's the thing. We *know* he is a cucked boomer, he is no more and no less. He actually believes in what he says and will actually help to deliver Brexit. It's not the EU parliament but the message it sends to the Tories, which is precisely the way the referendum was won in the first place.

UKIP is daycare for nationalists and as soon as they are left alone in a position of national attention they are crashing British nationalism with no survivors.

implying i vote and yes you do.

they moved the deadline to Halloween, but nothing in parliament (which refuses to vote for the withdrawal treaty) has changed so it remains to be seen if there will be any movement there, and nothing in the leadership (which refuses to do No Deal) has changed either. so May is just kicking the can down the road because she wants to cling onto high office. it's pretty disgusting.

I can't even tell if you're fucking with me. What a shitshow.

Attached: 1534738845461.jpg (1024x942, 91K)

>Thinking are nige is controlled opp and not the party that decided the day May's deal was published was a good way to unveil Tommeh Robinstonsteinberg as UKIP advisor to "muslim grooming gangs"

Attached: BASED civic.jpg (780x810, 116K)

>No polish
What did he mean by this?

so?

how does that even make sense?

in ur head

Have you read the Nationalist yet?

docs.google.com/document/d/1kP9kq_AoDxhEjEPpkpMajw9Teq7qnyrsYFruYzYPU2Y/edit?usp=sharing

Also this

>Add some Jews
>And Turn Up The Heat

Is Sunshine Benny an anti-semite?

Hello my brother (or sister)!

Agreed. Everyone here is focusing on the symptom, not the root problem. All of you guys are going to expend enormous amounts of energy trying to solve one set of political problems, but technological growth is going to so radically alter the human and natural environment over the coming decades and centuries that by the time you've solved your problems there will be hundreds of other far bigger and more difficult problems, that your current political focus will ultimately amount to worthless drops in the ocean...

Deep down, the more intelligent members here know this...but they persist in focusing on their superficial political problems because for them it's a surrogate activity and they feel hopeless to solve the root problem.

Attached: Anti-Tech Revolution Hydra 1.jpg (4800x7200, 2.51M)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.04.12-18-43-56.png (621x595, 559K)

Fuck of cope you tremendous fucking nonce. End ur life my man.

>On the train home
>Carraige has two hijabis with prams gibbering loudly in their goatfucker language
>A chubby thot with fishnet tights and crop top
>And a ‘man’ with light blue hair and a bullring in his nose

LThis is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain. Those happy highways where I went and cannot go again...”

Attached: EBFEDECB-78C1-4727-93EE-AE5BAFE6EB53.jpg (800x792, 74K)

I wish I was.

Attached: 3252535135.jpg (1200x799, 217K)

why do you envy them for being themselves while you try to pretend to be something your not?

you're not a nationalist, traditionalist or fascist, you're a lonely misunderstood kid acting out

Attached: 1488294072579.png (1060x893, 543K)

>EU
Brexit
>local
Ukip
>general
Conservative

Attached: wojak_05.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1420x1188, 169K)

Similar situation atm. Some fat slag has 7 kids who are running riot on my carriage. This is hell.

Its not preferential voting though, its FPTP with the winning party's vote being divided every time, so splitting the vote means the main parties get more seats than they normally would

Eddie wins.

Is TITP cancelled?