Suckerpunch studios might be geniuses

So, as we all know, Ghost of Tsushima is an upcoming PlayStation exclusive action/adventure video game that takes place in 1274 when the Mongolian rats invaded Japan and a bunch of other countries with the intent to kill their men and enslave their women for the purpose of reproduction and entertainment, seems familiar right? Large flocks of sub-human degenerates flooding your land and conquering your people, where have we seen this recently?

I want to start off by saying that given our current political climate, developing and publishing a videogame about an invasion of a certain country is some dangerous territory to be treading on, especially since this particular invasion actually happened back in the day, even more so, if the protagonist is Caucasian, straight, and preservative of their life energy (the character dislikes engaging in sexually frivolous acts with themselves or other human beings as well as other organic and inorganic beings such as steel pipes or tree branches that are smooth to the touch)

That being said, I have noticed something quite alarming, and surprising with what Suckerpunch is doing with a game like Ghost Of Tsushima.

Are you ready for a massive redpill? Okay, here goes.

Suckerpunch may or may not be trying to wake the left up to the atrocities that are being committed against the white race by mirroring what's going on with Europe with what happened with Japan back in 1274.

What if, maybe, this will be the final blow to the left, and (((them))) in the sense that the brainwashed liberals and cucks will see the atrocities being committed against the Japanese people by the sub-human Mongol scum, and link it directly to the white genocide that is being committed in Europe, South Africa, and other countries that used to be utopias during the white rulings.

The reason why I think this isn't just a coincidence is because of the time when it was released. Think about it, it seems very... Calculated.

Attached: Mongol Killer.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go back to /v/ you dumb faggot

Did you even read the fucking post you imbecile? Provide some constructive criticism you fucking imbecile.

Can't believe I wasted my time reading this

But you can't deny the similarities.

there is a kickass auntie samurai in the trailer

Attached: 34.gif (220x308, 812K)

He probably got told to go back to Jow Forums by some newfag redditnigger.

>Large flocks of sub-human degenerates flooding your land and conquering your people, where have we seen this recently?
Literally all of fucking history

Attached: 1523960141460.jpg (798x770, 195K)

Not at the extent of what the Mongols did, it is said that the Mongolians slaughtered so many people that the climate of the Earth changed because so many people stopped emitting CO2

Mongolia united Asia you nigger. They saved it from becoming modern Africa.

Don't worry m8 we'll adopt you before you end up posting this on every board.

>goes to Jow Forums
>"Can't believe I wasted my time"

It likely isn't intentional. They probably don't even see the parallels. Most of these onions-based programmers are leftists who consider the plight of genocide to be an issue only for non-Whites, and that White people deserve to fade away.

KEK, I should try this and see what happens.

>a Vidya game is gonna be the turning point for western civilisation
Are you literally 12?

Just look at the highly suspicious similarities.

>literal barbarians saved Rome!
I absolutely refuse to believe the US education system is this bad

You give the retards to much credit. They will never see the parallels as they have been conditioned to be blind because white people made history therefore they are bad.

To this day, I wonder why XCOM 2 didn't result in a huge shitstorm.
You literally play the commander of rebel guerilla/terrorist group fighting a multiculti society free of hate that is secretly evil.

Meanwhile in fuckland, a group of white men laugh at a 5 year old getting gang raped by niggers everyday

But who suffered? That's right.

compared to the run of mill blacked or clown world thread I give the new fren my welcome.

>PS4 game
>Final blow to the left
Time to put down the blunt, nigger.

Attached: 1552798602424.png (966x720, 548K)

the first inFAMOUS was pretty redpilled. So was the entire Killzone series with the Helghast, more so in the last game because it showed that the Helghast aka WE, the NATSOC were the ones who suffered the most.

Game was too clever for normies to play.
Normies attentionspan really limits them to their phones and mobile games or games with lootboxes

fuck off no one cares about bamham

I can and I will.

It was 1274 and everyone was a barbarian you feral ape. The Mongols conquered the Turks and United the silk road. You can thank Mongolia for a good chunk of modern civilization you ungrateful little cunt. You sound like one of those little whiny libtards whining about colonization.

Then start.

>has a tactical noose integrated into his armour
Truly, japs know how to prepare for the day of the rope

Kingdom Come was a lot more autistic and got problems anyway, not to mention all those autistic Steam games like that Rape Simulator thingy or the incel ego shooter.

Especially considering that you are pretty much dethroning Trudeau during the game.

Liberals know what is happening and they endorse and approve of it. Some weeb videogame isn't going to change their minds.

Ah but who knows, maybe Suckerpunch will program the mongols to behave exactly like the niggers do today just for the authenticity, and then it will hit them like a train. The similarities will be so obvious, so visible in plain sight... Their brains will lurch and it will be great. Just like the Jews when the anti-Christ finally takes the seat on their throne and announces him as their new leader. Hehehe.

No, they literally want white genocide. If anything they will just bitch about the game being a dog whistle to the alt right, but that's a pretty big if because liberals don't play weebshit.

Now the Mongolians are getting colonised and displaced by the Chinese. And forming Mongolian nationalist neo nazi parties to fight back. I don't really know much about Mongolia desu, but I cannot help but feel sympathy for their cause.

Attached: main_900.jpg (900x601, 46K)

More liberals play weebshit than we do, what the fuck are you on about?

Although this could go either way, keep an eye out. Get ready to compile a list of key points if shit goes wrong.

Everything about this post is retarded, and you are retarded for posting it.

Also -- the Mongolians under Genghis Khan were a civilizing force in East Asia at the time, so much so that they became an official Chinese imperial dynasty after conquering mainland China. "Subhuman," lol.

Well they could do to Mongols what Hollywood did to persian king Xerxes in 300 and literally replace it with a gay nigger for lols. I heard iranians were quite irate at that.

Attached: 1351d1322323642-xerxes-rodrigo-santoro-hero-face-jewelry-set-300_xerxes3.jpg (687x380, 40K)

And now Sony Playstation is run out of California by libshits that censor the fuck out of everything that isn't kosher. Not that a video game is or ever will be a vehicle for social change. You're a fucking retard.

Attached: backtoreddit3.png (800x480, 212K)

based
lmfao seething faggot so flustered by the dizz he typed imbecile twice in a row, /v/irgins so pathetic mang

I don't know where the fuck you think you are, but *we* don't waste our time playing panty simulators coded by 40 year old virgin chinks. But I do know enough about your faggy video games to know that every time a company overreaches with the social justice crap, the game flops tremendously so I'm confident you're wrong about more liberals playing video games than conservatives, let alone the zipperhead shit that make trannies so mad.

>going for the Jow Forums crowd because now they're scared their game will bomb after seKino

There are no similarities. The Mongols were an organized military force. They conquered and united most of the region, building the second largest empire in world history that endured for more than a century. There is no comparison whatsoever to a bunch of hapless shitskin migrants.

No one is denying that Sony became a complete shit show. No one is denying what new Sony is doing is something old Sony would never approve of. The fact still stands though, back in the day, Sony was good, and a lot of development companies that were foreclosed due to Sony's S O Y-ification miss that, that and of course the fact that they had a stable job back then, the point is, Sony's crumbling, they've also stopped releasing free games for PS3 as part of their PSPLUS lineups. A lot of people are REEEing from that as well.

With this said, we have two possibilities that will come of this crumbling.

1. Sony finds where the fuck it dropped its balls, and puts them back up to hang where they should.

2. Sony falls apart, and sets an example for other companies on what not to do from a political standpoint.

The funny thing about these two possibilities is that no matter what the outcome, it'll still be a lose lose for the left.

>I don't know where the fuck you think you are, but *we* don't waste our time playing panty simulators coded by 40 year old virgin chinks

No one said we were.

Not all weeb games are politically incorrect, so many liberals play them, while we play good games like Doom, and Killzone. I think you've got it twisted. Liberals are more than guaranteed to play some weeb trash over something like Manhunt, Condemned, or Hatred.

Who sent the shitskins? An organized, ruthless warforce hellbent on destroying our civilization.

Also, fuck Sekiro, even The Order 1886 was better than that fucking garbage.

Fpbp man OPs post was the dumbest thing ive heard in a while. Your video game doesnt affect world leaders billy go play gi joes outside

(you)

I have friends there and you are full of shit.
They are just trying to make a good game, shut the fuck up and go back to /v/ you dumb fuck

You just don't get it, do you?

>Bugmen discussing politics.

Go back to playing PlayStation you faggot.

Attached: 8B7AD34C-B9BE-4EDF-B47B-F26DE125273E.jpg (540x371, 38K)

>I have friends there
Good way to justify an absolutely retarded comment. If you do have friends there however, fucking ask around and see for yourself. Also, prove that you have friends there, nigger.

What the fuck is a bug man? Look here nigger, I have a right to speculate this, the similarities are uncanny.

>Job listing for sucker punch studios
>Job is to write a diverse cast of characters in feudal Japan
Nice fucking try pink hair

this is an 18+ board user

spbp

>as we all know

Attached: 1554752029241.png (625x626, 66K)

This. OP is a retard d faggot. He speaks like a child.

Yeah, on the outside so they don't get their assholes melted shut by (((Sony))) higher ups, you fucking retard.

It's an 18+ game, you fucking Kraut, kids don't play M rated games.

But consider it for a second, Mossad shill.

You have already proven to be more illiterate than I.

The Empire Shall Rise Again
True Chinese are dead only the mongol descendants remain, Mongolia itself is the enemy and it is also said in the bible that the Anti Christ will appear in Mongolia.
Genghis Khan was the Hitler of the Chinese race and he actually succeeded in destroying them but the mongols were never able to destroy Japan who were protected by the divine winds.

The Yamato People originated from the State of Wu (Wa) and later colonised Nippon, the Chinese are covering up links of the Wu (Wa) People to the Yamato (Wajin). This could be used to argue that Japan has a legitimate claim to Chinese Clay.
It is established the Wu didn't speak Old Chinese. In Old Chinese it wasn't called Wu it was called ŋʷˤa which later evolved into Wu, cognate to Na or Wa of Modern Japanese.

Attached: Tibetan = Jomon Japanese.png (350x330, 111K)

t.actual retard
The higher ups at Sony? You mean your glorious "based nips" would shut this shit down? Piss off leaf.

Literally the only based games right now are coming out of Japan and the Nordic countries. This year so far for Japan: Ace Combat 7, Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry 5, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. 4 10/10 titles in 4 months that are absolutely based and levels of poz are kept to an absolute minimum. No, the lithe, agile female killer trope which appears in all of those games is not pozzed that's been an aspect of Japanese media for a long fucking time before they knew what a Jew was.

they never invaded japan though.

So the Mongols were /our/guys, and the nips weren't? That's pretty confusing.

user, Sony's higher ups are no longer Japs. They're commies, if you did even a small amount of research, you'd know this. Japan has little to no influence on Sony anymore, it's all California, USA now.

The only properly masculine character to come out of any of those games was Chris Redfield. Absolutely no one else was even slightly masculine enough to be considered a man, for fuck's sake, that guy in DMC 5 who commands his own demons looks like a fucking tranny.

Ace Combat is alright though I guess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING NIGGER BITCH FAGGOT KIKE RAT MOTHERFUCKER.

fucking idiot. the mongols attacked japan twice and where destroyed by typhoons twice. they never invaded.
moron

sucker shill

Tsushima was part of Japan though, and Tsushima was invaded. Fucking retard.

IT'S A FUCKING SPECULATION.

>kids don't play M rated games

You're actually delusional if you think millions of parents actually give a shit about the rating of whatever game their little brat screeches they buy.

Mongols are nigger spics of asia, they destroyed every smart civilization except for japan.
This is why china stopped being a country that innovates and are now bugman.

invaded a turd, well woopteedoo

Parents can't be THAT careless, but then again, this is a clown world.

Exactly, I knew it, the way you said Genghis Khan was the Chinese Hitler confused me, also, Genghis Khan was Mongolian wasn't he?

ANIMUUUUU

Point still stands, you won't slip outta this bitch.

nope, read OP's purpose and it even says in the wiki it was a failure, yet somehow this faggot uses it to prove japan was successfully invaded.
how stupid can you get

They didn't conquer it you fucking Mongoloid, they invaded, that means they tresspassed.

It literally states "On May 21, the Mongolian Army landed on Tsushima island and invaded. They met fierce resistance there and later withdrew."

See that? "AND INVADED"?

Go borrow money from a Mexican Cartel and don't give it back you fuckin' nigger.

Is this game going to be ps4 exclusive? I really want to get into and enjoy a jrpg or jrpgmmo but never really done so, cant find the will to play ff14 and that's the only game I've ever played

Attached: 1552707005857.jpg (425x564, 40K)

>Go borrow money from a Mexican Cartel and don't give it back you fuckin' nigger.
WOW TAKE IT EASY MAN!! NO REASON TO BE SO AGGRESSIVE!
I WOULD NEVER LEND MONEY FROM A CARTEL AND NOT GIVE IT BACK ITS DANGEROUS.
THEY INVADED A SMALL TURD IT'S DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WAS IMPLIED BY SEVERAL FAGGOTS.

fpbp

It's the same canadian troll as always, pretending to be some kind of "redpilled" /ourguy/, very stupid.

Yes this is a PS4 exclusive, DO SOME RESEARCH FAGGOT!!!

BUT THEY STILL INVADED, THEY STILL SET THEIR FEET ON THE GROUND, THEY STILL TOUCHED THEIR LAND, THEY STILL KILLED SOME OF THE DEFENDANTS ON THEIR OWN TERRITORY, THEY STILL LEFT THEIR SHOEPRINTS ON THE LAND!!!

Show us your flag you kike, at least I make valid points, faggot.

I know for a fact that you are Asian, either South Asian or South-East Asian. Doubting between Indian and Vietnamite.

>J*ps talking about atrocities
The Mongolian Empire hasn't committed half as many atrocities throughout its entire existence as japs during any single war they waged against their neighbors or themselves.

Mongolians had the chillest empire to have ever existed and the safest one to be conquered by. Where Romans enslaved, Arabs mongrelized and forecefully converted to their dunecoon religion and huwhites straight genocided, Mongolians fucked off right after the final battle without even leaving an overseer and never returned, as long as the taxes kept coming.

Show your flag schlomo.

Attached: B8.png (420x420, 52K)

mate, how fucking high are you?

btfo

Attached: 7E51399F-C50E-45A0-A02A-9D4773426646.png (300x577, 133K)

It's just a god damn video game leaf, go drink some maple syrup. You clearly overplay this shieet mane.

Attached: leaf.jpg (517x650, 94K)

It hasn't even been released yet you retard.

It doesn't matter, there is no conspiracy behind it and it won't redpill anyone leafnigger

Just wait.

>if the protagonist is Caucasian, straight, and preservative of their life energy (the character dislikes engaging in sexually frivolous acts with themselves or other human beings as well as other organic and inorganic beings such as steel pipes or tree branches that are smooth to the touch)

Attached: 1545084358503.jpg (241x230, 12K)

Stop playing video games.

i want a game where i can defend vienna from the turks in 1529, would be dramatic, would be diverse , wlould be full of action,
could be open world like the town city of vienna, where you have somtiems duty or to do tasks where you hav eto find a fellow soldiers stuff or sind more food by looting a house and sometime shtere is a breakthrpugh and you need to run to the walls and stand in the breech,
and the plot progresses etc, and the great attacks are very major points and, there could be multiple outcomes like several historical possibilities.
could work similiar in many mechanics to assinscreed titles , but well a diffferent fighting system i think more for poleweapons less turning etc,
that's a game i want
turk heads on pikes.

Attached: 26230062_10215430720070529_3642854547032681733_n.jpg (960x748, 80K)

I for one am so stoked for the opportunity to play as a samurai ricenigger and slaughter countless dirty mongorrians

Attached: 1555076035181m.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

I mean you could play Kingdom Come but it's a shitty broken game with shitty mechanics

She's disgusting but God would I rail the shit out of that blimey cunt. Can only imagine would sort of horrible things she'd ask to have done to her

>go to /v/ get told to go to Jow Forums
>go to Jow Forums get told to go to /v/

Attached: DNhCTY2U8AE7Y6J.jpg (906x1200, 59K)

also a different theme, with longer time frame i think, the game i have in head is less leveling up through skills , maybe some like lock picking but majory upgreading your equipment, and well yeah less broken, was pretty sad that kingdom coem did not come as big as i actualy expected. also it has soem anachronisms in it as it did orientate more on reenactors than on research in some instances(still most accurate game) maybe the fighting system was too complicated for normies

>dislikes sexually frivolous acts with other organic and inorganic beings such as steel pipes or tree branches that are smooth to the touch
Could you elaborate on this?
Does this character do that or just protagonists in general? That just seems oddly specific and I've never heard of anything like that.

Attached: 1554528268551.jpg (618x412, 17K)