Niggers

what do you guys have against black people?

Attached: sad.png (917x871, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they live in white countries other than that nothing

Too violent. Whites only rape and murder during war time.

also when are you going back to Africa?

Cocoa butter smells like shit desu

do you have something against whites in africa?

there's a difference between black people and niggers. niggers don't just exist in the black population, you can have white niggers too. it's about character, not race.

They're in my country which compromises our ability to actualize our ethnic identity

There animals

Not racist, just don't like um.
Africa for Africans.

Attached: 1554660174982.jpg (1024x742, 101K)

We literally don't. Well, at least I don't, can't speak for everyone, but you honestly aren't that bad compared to the gypsies to the left of me and the turks to my right

Attached: 1553024244974.jpg (480x502, 28K)

Attached: 1555014549547.png (1126x1367, 1.08M)

You know the rules: go back

Why do black people name their kids "jade" or "diamond"

>black
>people
Pick one

I do

My only real life encounter with an African male was when I was in Delhi at at cheap hotel. He was standing at the main door of the hotel with his hands tied in front, giving a look as if he was a guard/staff there and wanted my baggings. I didn't give him my luggage I moved my luggage myself into the hotel.

it was mostly memes until it got escalated by autists

We are a race of ass backwards violent subhuman animals who do nothing but bring terror and destruction to all who have the lack of intelligence to let us in their lands. Blacks are a failed race we deserve complete extermination.

nothing IF they're in their own place in africa
>inb4 yuropeens ships
go settle that with macron and the like, don't trouble and burden us
in fact i'd be happy to help you find their houses and settle there

It’s about race. Nigger is racial based slur, dummy

Theres a catch 22 where i dont have to feel sorry for my hate because the people im worried about offending all understand my prejudice
if we have to explain it to you then its not worth explaining

Attached: not.jpg (533x457, 69K)

This. Thanks for the honesty bro

Kek :^)

Yea exactly

>what do you guys have against niggers?
Niggers have been voting against their own self interest since afforded the right to do so. Nothing other than that.

Black people are A-OK

Attached: F181C21A-345B-428C-B815-80F7CC92B076.jpg (558x535, 83K)

you wanted your independence, why are you coming here?

originally it was, but it's not anymore.

you're just asking for it you faggot
niggers ARE worse than gypsies, altho there are similarities

Most of the humans in my country are like the right side of that picture.

You wish, nigger

Its cultural more than anything. I have to remind myself that self inflicted wounds are still wounds.

American nogs consistently vote for a party that doesnt give a shit about them, that makes them believe they can be lazy, violent, welfare hogs without consequences. Unfortunately, that's not the case.

I actually feel bad for american blacks. I consider them my countrymen, so I hold them to the same standard. Their community has issues that need to be resolved, but it's considered anathema to talk about them, so they will continue to languish in liberal hell, ruled by their kike masters.

Somali niggers can die in a fire.

1. They are incompetent
2. They smell
3. Their broad noses look like gorilla noses
4. Their jaw is in front of their face like a chimpanzees
5. Their hair looks shitty
6. They are loud and easy to impress, and are generally more like children
7. They make shitty music
8. They wear their pants down to their knees
9. They wear golden chains and watches, even if it is fake gold
10. They are lazy
11. They are simply bad at thinking

Attached: niggers4.webm (800x600, 1.31M)

They smell like grease and stale cigarillos

I like "monkeyface" thais.

/thread

Ita not their fault they look like monkeys. Not wanting to fuck them shouldnt be equivalent to hate. Animosities grow from actions, which they are deserving. Change the things you can, overlook the rest.

>American
Who brought them there?

They seem to be naturally three times louder than normal people. I've lived near three different groups of nigs, all loud at stupid hours. Currently the nigs living above have their three little niglets running around and thumping the floor so hard, our floor is shaking. Tried speaking to them but got nothing so going the pathetic route of slashing their car tires.

Nothing. Love 'em.

Chris Rock said it best. You know what I talking about.

>people

It isnt cultural its genetic my blacks behave the same as your blacks yet there are no white to oppress us(supposably) in this country so this is all pure black stupidity and incompetence. It truely fills me with dread to learn most buildings in this country were created by whites not blacks. I dont hate white people I feel sorry for them it must be awful to lose your land to stupid monkeys like us.

Attached: 1555090898984.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

that's not really that good of an example
this one's better

Their ugly monkyish appearance is just the the shitty cherry on top of the shitty ice, which is their existence

Almost every time I see someone driving a car like an idiot in my rear view mirror, it usually a nigger. They don't care about other people. Which is obvious since they kill each other more than any other race. If you don't care about your own people, you likely care even less about other people.

Attached: 1555085725062.jpg (723x286, 88K)

Nothing, really. It's just that as a white man I have privilege and I'm sad and scared to see it slipping away. When you're used to privilege, equality looks a lot like oppression. So I lash out at black folks instead of bettering myself.

nothing

Attached: peace.jpg (900x1025, 202K)

They are little more than animals.
They need to be removed from the presence of western civilization

/Thread
> also why don't you get educated and reimigrate?

Those “black men” look like mulattos
In other words, they aren’t black.

jews

That's a bit too far. Racism is funny for its absurdity. Maybe niggers are dumb and violent. But too dumb and violent to live a good life? You have life a little tougher, its still worth making the most of it. Failing for pseudo scientific mumbo jumbo deprives you of your humanity. You have a mess. Clean it up, nigger.

i didt ask if you hated them, i asked WHY

Jews

>black people
Imaginary euphemism. That's like calling a pile of shit 'poop'.
>Niggle me this, Batman

They hate us so we hate them.

I'm European born (to a nation that has never been colonialist) and will return to Europe. I'm not in a position to make decisions/accusations against America for it's past with blacks. Having said that, it was a small minority of rich people who brought them here and thus all assets seized from billionaires should be given to blacks as incentive to move back to Africa (by any means necessary). 99% of white Americans never owned slaves or made a profit from the labor of blacks. in total, modern blacks in America have benefited from their existence among whites and will realize it when they are back in Africa

You are a white thats why you think so optimisticly but I have seen my people and they are just stupid animals who should be completely exterminated, most of them are incapable of the most basic form of empathy and human compassion along with gratitude there is no reason to ever help such beings let them suffer forever I say. Its the same as me here you suggest to these idiots to stop idolizing sociopathic criminal behavior and they look at you like you are insane.

Reparations will fix all this dilemma, but i believe that white american people are too damn racist with their black brothers.

Attached: 2017_police_be_like[1].jpg (750x397, 47K)

Because you were a genetic program created by my ancestors that went too far as they could not anticipate just how prolific your race would become in terms of breeding. This Planet was supposed to be Predominately Caucasian with an inferior (mentally) to preform the labor tasks. Also,It was never meant to be cruel in any way.
This is all I can say.

They're dumb
They're smelly
They're violent
They're uncivilized
They barely look human

You are so naive. Ahem black teens in my nation constantly stab each other in schools, rape girls in schools, and idolize gang violence. Sound familiar to you americans yet? Most black youth are so unfathomably stupid they would never make it pass the eighth grade ever. Sure you have intelligent ones like me but the normal stupid ones are just horrifying to think about and Im surrounded by them as well. I guess I sort of have an idea of what you white people go through with my distant american cousins.

Clearly only niggers and one spic were in that thread user
>thatsbait.jpg

Bey carry ya cunny

Hey retard, maybe listen to the nigger who lives in a nigger country when he talks about blacks. He clearly knows more about the topic and he's correct when he says his people are hopeless.

Too stupid and violent to live a good life? For the vast majority of them YES that is true

I have nothing against niggers other than the fact that they've dumb enough to have been brainwashed into resenting my people for things ive never done. call someone a racist for long enough and they'll realize every other race is more inherently more racist than your own.

Your people did, actually.

(OP)
they live in white countries other than that nothing

Spot on guy. First comment too...Niceeee

"A seperate space for every race"

As you can see even our reflex to anti black criticism is the same as black americans or south africans this is why nothing ever gets done as blacks blaming themselves is a downright alien concept gotta blame someone else. Oh why the schools doing bad? The fucking PLP yh thats gotta be it it aint cuz Im just a dumbass.

Statistical analysis.

nah people here only larp as white nationalists
we like all races here

I dunno. I'm white trailer trash. Both parents are junkies. Im below average intellect, and fought a few wars. Trust me when I say I'm no better than a bigger. I simply hate them when they come against my interests. I stop hating them when they act correctly. Simple human interraction.

In my experience, attitude is everything. They may very well be subhuman, but who the fuck isnt? Maybe I'm too retarded to comprehend, but life doesnt have to be that serious. Do your job to the best of your abilities, associate with those you value. Defend what you cherish. Sick men need to be healed, even if the medicine has a high mortality.

Everything. FUCK NIGGERS DIE

you bring nothing but pain to society.

>I dunno. I'm white trailer trash. Both parents are junkies. Im below average intellect,

stopped reading there

Gee where to start? Oh wait, right fucking here:
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
Fuck off nigger

Attached: nigger_fast_food_PCB.png (840x875, 59K)

Found the newfag

Attached: 8406A704-A3C3-463C-9907-59E4F82FBCDC.jpg (875x490, 106K)

The slave trade in North America was an overwhelmingly Jewish enterprise. Make sure to raise this point in any conversation you have about reparations.

>we
/
>Jow Forums is one person
May cancer be with you

Attached: 6C97BD06-B8D5-4FE8-8211-D6EBEAA4CF9A.jpg (1024x994, 92K)

Since the independence of this nation not a white violent crime has occured here think about that for a second white man. Whites are 2% of our nation's population and their areas are basically an alien world to the dirty ghetto shitholes blacks create here.

Nigger here, AMA.

A massive f*cking lot. GTFO out of Europe u turd skins

Attached: Never.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>Make sure to raise this point in any conversation you have about reparations
>checked
Like kikes will ever part with a dime user

Attached: jew_before_after.jpg (830x500, 104K)

I don't this page. Too many people hiding behind their computer screens. Every race has problems. Black communites have violence issues, white community have rape, pedophilia & school shooting issues.

Stop making it seem like your race is so much better than other races.

Sincerely, a white person.

Rare
Can you tie a noose Nigger?

Nothing really. I would say just stop being so obsessed with white people. Stop following them everywhere.

13% = 50?

I'm threatened by their IQ

Attached: _M8C4733-Edit-1000x1000[1].jpg (1000x1000, 460K)

Of course

I'm not shying away from the fact that there are some really fucking stupid people living here in this country and this is a corrupt shithole. But believe it or not, that's the culture. It has nothing to do with race. I'm black as well, grew up in the east side of Nassau and went to a private primary school, high school and then did 2 years at COB and went off to the states and came back for work.

Stop being an uncle tom self hating negro. You seem like an intelligent guy. I think you were raised well by your parents. These niggas walking doing all the dumb shit round here grew up in some ghetto areas with no father figure.

>Nigger here, AMA.
>AMA
Why don't you have something to rape?

Attached: wherever-i-am-i-must-also-rape.png (500x443, 121K)

for starters they're niggers

Attached: 1526700221454.gif (100x100, 3K)

Can you stop being a nigger?