Buttigieg

It looks like she is very mad. "Hillary Clinton hits back at Buttigieg over his slap at her failed 2016 campaign." What do you think of this guy? I have never read about him, before recently. What's his history, in reality? He is being propped up as a war veteran, of the Afghanistan War, a Rhodes Scholar, and a gay man. How much does he have going, for Democrats? Does he seem to tick all of their boxes of ideals, or most of those?

washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-defends-2016-campaign-strategy-against-buttigieg-critique

Attached: Buttigieg is a War Veteran, Rhodes Scholar, & Gay Man - Ticks All Boxes.png (225x300, 121K)

Hillary can be pissed all she wants. Buttpeg is her superior. Sodomites are running this shit now.

Gay.

Name pronounced BUTT -he- Gay?

I thought the pronunciation was something more like "Booty-Geeg."

Any other opinions on this newcomer to national politics? I think he's been low-key before recently, only known much in his state.

I'm with Buttpluig

Attached: 1443495884962.jpg (1024x768, 204K)

Who else?

check'd.

Who is that? I'd invite her for some beer and kielbasa.

He's been sodomized. You can tell.
You can't be president if you have been sodomized I think.

>his mouth looks like he literally has a turd in it

What language is his last name derived from? It either looks like one of those very rare and atypical German surnames, or something North African or Middle Eastern derived.

He is white, so he is impure in their eyes. plus he is ONLY a faggot not trans not interfemitasticgrape or whatever.
Gay is boring

Then explain Obama and his "wife"

Mayor Fag is the biggest fag mafia psyop since Will and Grace GAS

Impossible to look at that pic and not think "40 Year Old Virgin"

Buttgag? Am I pronouncing it right?

imagine billboards
"vote for buttplug"

technically he is.
he's gay.

Malta

likely polish as its broken into butt and gag
its what pole men do is gag their butts usually with penis

A frame of reference might have been useful.

Attached: 40yoV.png (1000x1482, 2.8M)

this is accurate but bootygag is doomed with his openly gay beaver face and qualifications of zero
I assumed the Dems were fucked for 2020 but I never thought their best would be a literal Buttgag

Sitting in Qatar or Bagram for 6 months doesnt make you a war veteran.