I’ve started cutting again bros

I’ve started cutting again bros
Any idea how to stop?
Please don’t be mean

Attached: FFDD8016-2AE9-4358-935B-1F8331A051E3.png (750x1334, 1.05M)

>unironically cutting at all, in the first place
you were never worth it

Attached: 1550447473788.png (2000x2000, 1.37M)

>callous asshole post & anime combo
Lmao way to completely shit on any point you were making. You probably have an entire folder of those. You're the joke here, and everyone is laughing.

lol what a shit point. you are trying to invalidate my criticism of someone for following dead trends and attention whoring by attacking my usage of an anime image? you are aware that the op, the person you're white knighting, used an anime pic in their post right? the fact that you felt the need to come for me over something so mundane really shows your argument has no substance.

>lalala i love fag shit and i love being a dickhead online to compensate for my lack of shaft and dont you dare criticize me for it because my skin is 1-ply and ill type you out an entire angry paragraph in 5 minutes sure to dismantle and deconstruct your entire worldview with my 110iq(tested online) intelect

Start to do clean bulk and you won t have to cut ever again

>an entire angry paragraph
lol, this is coming from the person who started their reply off with
>lalala i love fag shit

>sure to dismantle and deconstruct your entire worldview
honestly if your way of percieving the world around you is based on picking and choosing which arguments to consider based on whether or not the person you are conversing with likes "fag shit" then you're not worth it

Attached: tAVlk8L1.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

>refresh page
>oh look what a surprise, more dumbass defensive word salad

Sad. You know im not reading these, right?

>word salad
So you are trying to insult me about the fact that I'm smarter than you?
>Sad. You know im not reading these, right?
You are digging your own grave.

Attached: 1553537027760.gif (244x248, 113K)

Let me try to get this through that fedora of yours. This is not a discussion and it never was. I called you out as the closet pedo loser you are and implied that you have no room to criticize literally anybody else on this blue planet. You keep analyzing my posts like some sort of confused retard. You do this in real life too?

>Let me try to get this through that fedora of yours.
>I called you out as the closet pedo loser you are
More autistic screeching with no substance whatsoever.
>You keep analyzing my posts like some sort of confused retard.
No, I'm just responding to what you have to say about me. Nothing wrong with that.
>You do this in real life too?
Of course...? If someone says something to me, I will respond to it with my opinions on what they have just said. This is called social interaction, which, ironically, the person posting anime seems to know more about than you.
You are the joke here, and everyone is laughing.

>this is social interaction

fucking lol please stop

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Stop being a faglord

A social interaction is any exchange of words between two or more people.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that mr. Webster. Willing to bet your entire existence is propped up on these technicalities. You -technically- have a life because, well you're alive. You -technically- have a girl friend because you know a self-admitted girl on discord. Just admit you were being a dong and move on.

Not him but holy shit you are so insufferable to read. I hope you accidentally kill yourself so no one has to take a dive for bettering humanity by ending you.

Well, everyone else in the thread other than you seems to agree with me. And it really wasn't a technicality, it's a literal definition of the term. The people who post on Jow Forums exist in real life, so talking to them is social interaction.

cut deeper next time

Use this method and you'll never have to worry about cutting again.

Attached: 1469263764_1469259829460.gif (420x309, 56K)

Like cutting and bulking?
I suggest, intermittent fasting either way.

>he doesnt do the u turn
casual

Greentexting and SAG posting isn't critisism you mouthbreathing retard.

Wait, I just realized that when OP said cutting he meant literally, not just losing weight, in that case I apologise to you and OP is in fact an absolute fucking faggot.

You are closer, OP, just one more cut, from your wrist to your elbow, as deep as you can, and this suffering will end. :)

>I'm not reading lalala.
>6 more responses and on.

Based dumbass

Have your anime pic because this is an anime board.

>hurr, pedophile.

Cry moar.

Attached: unnamed.gif (445x247, 3.35M)

Just fucking go and never, ever return to the mortal coil.
If even Jow Forums doesn't want you you've gone and done a pretty big fuckup.

idk what the fuck is wrong with all of these people but im on Jow Forums so what should i expect. Just try and remember that any emotional pain will easily subside, while physical pain can scar and do permanent shit over a thing that in a couple years you likely wont even remember. things may be hard, but the’ll come up soon

I've seen others recommending meditation.
As for me, hiding the knife and distracting myself by all possible types of media and grinding mobile games distracts myself from that for now.

Lmao just eat more. Bulking isnt hard bro

It's hard to stop cutting, you just gotta try to handle harsh life problems a different way that's socially acceptable.

Can China nuke us yet?