Why is it so hard to get a gf? Getting Jow Forums or landing a well paid job is so easy compared to getting a gf...

Why is it so hard to get a gf? Getting Jow Forums or landing a well paid job is so easy compared to getting a gf. I'm 27 and still can't figure out how to do it.

Attached: 1549708791924.jpg (900x675, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/16456-finland-to-find-itself-in-uncharted-demographic-territory-no-matter-what.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guarantee this problem in almost every case is a guy shooting higher than he's worth
I've seen it so many times in person to believe otherwise and I've seen enough incels and their bloated egos to know it could easily happen

I don't get it. Are you saying I should try dating women I don't find attractive?

Read The Mystery Method and Models by Mark Manson

How social are you? How many women have you asked out this year?
Also it’s always tough to get relationships. Most people have struggled at some point or another in their love lives. There’s a reason people say it’s a numbers game.

It’s probably because you are boring. Or at least come off as boring

Basically >

I think it is hard to find women in general.
They don't want to to get approached in stores, in the park etc so I tend to only meet new women through hobbies which means it is very hard to meet new women.
Getting a job is rather easy because companies actually want to hire people.
Getting fit takes a bit more time but it is also easy because it only involves your determination. Nobody is stopping you from doing these things because everyone wants you to succeed.
Getting a gf requires a woman to not just want you to succeed, but actually want you inside her, spend her life raising your kids etc.
It isn't just pretending to be nice, it is a genuine commitment you need for that.

It makes sense it is harder than getting a job.

How many girls have you asked on date this year?
>inb4 zero
You are like people complaining about no jobs when they havent applied to any.

Attached: 1556842004530.jpg (720x492, 45K)

Be pleasant and funny to make acquaintances friends
Do social activities with said friends
Each friend will know people you dont
Rinse repeat
The more people you meet, the more women you will come into contact with
Eventually if you keep up the suave persona, one of those women will have an interest in you
Vet the woman however you like to make sure you would actually want to be with her
If not, rinse repeat

That's pretty much the formula for finding a gf.

Protips:
>put sex on the back burner of your list of priorities. Learn to appreciate time with people
>dont focus on yourself
>listening is an undervalued skill. Listening to women is how you win them over

Oh man if you're having a hard time at 27, I can't imagine how hard of a time I'm going to have whenever I decide to start looking.

Obviously I haven't asked any girls out. This isn't highschool.
Girls I get friendly with tell me they are in a relationship, why bother?
Other girls have that resentful look when I ask if I can join them so I don't stay too long, I know they don't want to talk to me.
I even had a girl down a drink in 10 seconds just to say thanks and leave.
I don't need to ask out a girl to know if she wants to spend more time with me.
The hard part is keep meeting new women. In my world, 20% female population seems a bit of an optimistic estimate. What I don't know is how open up my world so I get to meet women. I want to meet women on a daily basis in a way that I can talk to them without it being about sex.
I just want to talk to women at this point.

This is pretty accurate. And if you're an average guy, it's likely that the relationship won't last for too long.

Obviously i didnt apply to any job. My past work experience is nonexistent. All listed jobs have impossible minimum requirements. This isnt pre war usa anymore. I dont need to go to interview to know they dont want me.

This is you. Btw what you are looking for is called dancing lessons.

Attached: losers and truth.png (680x904, 286K)

Okay, not OP but I've been rejected twice this year, by girls whos friends said they like me....
I would ask out more but I don't know who

How would you put in more effort?

>two women per 6 months
By this tempo you will score gf in the next 20 years or so. You want one girl per week bro. Hit the social events, hit the facebook, leave basement and small talk with literally everybody. Did you know corporation spend money on advertising happenings (concerts, movies, museums, openings, bars, discos, anti trump demonstration, shows)? Go on these.

If she breathes, she can be asked for her number. Asking for number is way lower pressure and it doesnt sting so much when she refuses. One my virgin little autist friend once went to bar and all he had was his autistic smile and my advice
>get drunken and then ask girls for numbers
He returned home 5 hours later with bite mark on his neck and 6 phone numbers. And no, he isnt even handsome. Makes you think.

fuck it, i'll just try meeting one online

>one
Online dating has like 90% ghosting ratio. Try 10 at the very minimum. Ypu filter trolls, indecisive cunts and catfishes by setting up date within first 5 minutes. Good luck, you gonna need it!

>t. uggo

>I guarantee this problem in almost every case is a guy shooting higher than he's worth
Wrong, fatso.

It's just hard to find the "right" girl in general, and then she has to see you as the "right" guy in return and also circumstances have to be correct (you must both be single, etc.)

>having the entire discussion all by yourself
Just curious, do you feel like you actually imparted any useful information?
Do you do that in real life too, or just in online forums?

>"I'm an opportunist when it comes to women."
"So you are a virgin?"
>"Looks like we understand each other..."

In real life the reactions are instant. Here you barely ever get a reply so you gotta write way more to get some information across the boundaries of anonymous internet forum.

So nope, i am like this only online.

Just like OP

Do you have any hobbies?
The best place to meet a romantic partner is out doing something you enjoy. I've been skateboarding for the majority of my life, I'm always hitting up girls at the park or in skate spots around town. I also recently took up photography. Man, I've met so many women that are interested in it and actually strike up conversations with me. You already have a shared interest and can take it from there.

The only reason I'm not in a relationship with any of the women I've met is because I get to hang out with all of them if I'm not seriously seeing one of them.

I think that may be a symptom of the problem, but not the problem itself.

I get this, but all my hobbies are majority men and aren't team/group activities. Should I just pick something and force myself to do it? I can never find the motivation for that and it seems fake just picking up a hobby to get with women.

Basically this. Being well paid and being Jow Forums doesn't make a woman suddenly fall into your lap. You've got to be somewhat interesting and you've got to put in the effort of going out and finding a gf

Don't pick up a hobby just to pick up women. Pick up hobbies that genuinely interest you. They make you a better person, they give you something to talk about and they give you something to share with another person. Even if it's a one person hobby. People pick up that you have plenty of things going on and that you're actively learning/bettering yourself. Soon, you'll find that people start asking to tag along or people strike up conversations with you when they see you out and about.

The first time I ever had a girl hit me up, I was on my way to hike up a mountain to take pictures of the sunset. I take the bus whenever I just want to chill and think about things. My intentions were not to talk to anyone or try to pick up a girl. As I'm changing the settings on my camera this girl literally sits next to me and starts asking if I'm a photographer. She goes on about how she took photojournalism in high school and I end up with her number. I started laughing when I got off the bus because of the shock of what had happened. Now I'm used to it and have conversations with plenty of people on the daily. I'm also an introvert by the way.

>all my hobbies are majority men and aren't team/group activities
So in other words, your hobbies are all solitary activities that you do in your room? I’m not sure your problem is having male dominated hobbies

This is actually a good point. As an average guy your worth is on par with a fat single mom.

pic related is literally a perfect woman. lower your standards and try to have fun meeting people

Not OP, but this girl isn't perfect (nobody is).
Lowering his/your standards won't lead to satisfaction.

The best thing OP can do is to hit the gym (for his own sake), get a career, gain passion for a hobby/hobbies if he doesn't have one already.
Smile and make jokes, tease girls every now and then, don't be nice all the time.

dude what he wants to say is LOW YOUR STANDARS.

>dancing lessons.
I swear to god it must be the same guy posting "muh dance classes" everytime, do you run a lesson company or some shit and use this to make people buy in?

I can also tell you that lowering standards makes relationships shit. At most you are getting good sex out of it.

>asian
>perfect woman

What should I do to become interesting?

Y'know all that meme advice that gets posted a lot? "lift, be yourself, get hobbies" etc? That's all stuff to make you a better and more interesting person who is confident in who they are.

Its not though, like many people ITT said if you are interesting girls will basically want to be with you. being fit and financially stable are a huge bonus but not a guarantee. ironically enough if you bust your ass to find something you love to do to eventually impress women you'll soon find more enjoyment from said thing than any woman can give you.
>t. guy who was in your state of mind years ago

actually its more of the opposite at least for young girls (basically 18-26ish). women in this age group in my and many people I've talked to experience are not in the guys league, people see a beautiful girl and thinks she must be amazing when in reality thats all she is, beautiful. so many young girls dont bother to learn interesting skills and just coast off their looks till they hit the wall at 35 ish and can't attract men anymore since they have 0 personality. not all of course but far too many, its just we coddle many of them telling them men are in the wrong

So you intentionally act retarded online to get "responses."
To each his own, I guess.

start by doing the things you know you have to do, because then you'll be able to do the things you want to do.

Yeah we shill dancing lessons because we get big cash from it, not because it actually works.

>Obviously I haven't asked any girls out. This isn't highschool.
Girls I get friendly with tell me they are in a relationship, why bother?
Other girls have that resentful look when I ask if I can join them so I don't stay too long, I know they don't want to talk to me

Attached: 1531955807718.gif (300x186, 1007K)

Got a chuckle out of me, have a (you)

>itt female

It’s because you keep listening to men talk about women instead of women. No one likes a person who only values status. Yes, it matters on a certain level but you’re supposed to get along with people, not sit there and convince them you’re a chad because a bunch of insecure people online have you a checklist. I can assure you that all of that advice as worthless because those people are hollow

You have to nurture the part of you that has fun. The part of you that likes hobbies for the sake of it. The part of you that does things just because you like them. Once you do that, your lack of confidence will be shed because you realize you have nothing to live up to. You’re living life and other people are attracted to that, naturally. Anyone who cares that much about status isn’t worth your time anyway

>Responses in this thread: Lower your standards
>You are nothing
Jesus this is depressing. I realize I'm probably not the ideal male specimen either but why the fuck should that have to mean I need to go out with someone I don't find attractive?

Christ. My standards aren't even that high, I just want a girlfriend who isn't fat for fucks sake. Does that really make me pathetic? JFC

Attached: 1559784321514.jpg (543x540, 27K)

Are you at least fit and do you have a well paid job?

Attached: 1559043055012.png (371x353, 148K)

Did you even read the thread about self improvement you dumb fuck. Your whole problem is that. You’re not gonna find anyone worth a damn if you don’t. That’s why everyone is telling you to lower your standards. You refuse to acknowledge anything about yourself which would actually arise to you becoming happier and finding someone. You can’t just sit there and do nothing and expect a women to suck your cock

That picture made me laugh. Have a (You).

I'm not even the OP, you're mad as fuck

>You refuse to acknowledge anything about yourself which would actually arise to you becoming happier and finding someone
Shit nigs, big assumptions about a person you've never even met ;(

You pointed that out because it’s true and the only way you’ve ever dealt with anything is by devaluing what was said

I know what you mean, but men and woman aren't equal. A 5/10 woman is worth a 7/10 man WITH the car/job/house package. If you or I were transformed into woman, they would be out of our league.

I am literally getting a headache trying to understand what you just said, but okay.

Again, some big assumptions being made here. But cool. No worries

>Ill just ignore all the actual advice in this thread
Holy shit why do you faggots always do this? If you just wanted to reaffirm what you already believe then fuck off to Jow Forums

This is why you can't get a girl. You put pussy on a pedestal, you worship women as your superiors and think of yourself as inferior to women in every way. And you think all men are as pitiful as you which is obviously retarded.

Why can't wageslaves get a gf, when even a hikineet like me has a gf?

Attached: video games.jpg (854x480, 159K)

You look good? Lol

I look like a 6/10, I'm not even fit and boring as hell.
I really don't understand how some people have so much trouble getting a gf.

Attached: 1480441412265.jpg (2840x4036, 1.17M)

>You put pussy on a pedestal, you worship women as your superiors and think of yourself as inferior to women in every way

Nothing of the sort, I simply recognize that woman have more SMV than men on average. You don't see woman creating an entire industry for the purpose of teaching each other how to approach and chase after men.

Attached: 1500226204090.jpg (1068x856, 268K)

You sound like a pathetic incel, I recommend that you'd go outside and have sexual intercourse.

Attached: 1494967648873.gif (320x292, 495K)

First become more physically attractive. You'll seem like you have more to offer if you take care of yourself.

Second become confident in yourself and your abilities for the same reason as step one. This will help with step three.

Step three do interesting shit
I grew up overseas in an expat family, when girls hear this they almost instantly get more interested no matter where I go. I compete in triathlons, I paintball, I mountaineer, I garden, I lifeguard while in college, I downhill ski, I cook. I'm very good with animals which means I know how to properly saddle and ride a horse and discipline/train a dog, I can fix most problems in a house/car given I have my tools on me. I'm intelligent and very knowledgable on a broad range of subjects. I don't play video games, I only come on Jow Forums for maybe an 2-3 hours a week, I don't look at my phone often (even when I have 20 notifications), I don't smoke, I listen/play to good music, I'm cultured and well mannered.

You tell your average white girl all this shit and they'll find you interesting, believe me...

ok then bend over bitch

That industry doesn't exist simply because women have more value. They don't. But guys believe they do, and that belief is what gives them the illusion of value.

1) stop asking for advice on here. Obvs they either are incels or retards with cynical views on relationships.
2) the best truth on here is self improvement. No bitch no matter how basic she is going to be interested in you in a LTR if you don't have something that peaks their interest. Pick up a fucking social hobby up fuck!
3) standards are bullshit, I have seen some fat bearded fucks at work pick up some 8/10s or 9/10s. It's possible if you find the right woman who's ready to settle down. KEYWORD settle down for a LTR.
4) have fucking fun. Fuck a couple bitches. Get a rotation going. Get your fill of pussy and learn good bed side manner.
6) upgrade your wardrobe and pay attention to your general appearance. Give a fuck about fixing yourself up. Hair. Skin. Clothes being ironed. Be well read on things you like.
7) stop coming in here for advice about relationships. I came here and found theses fucks will jerk you off with bs that's delusional.

Ding ding ding.

This is why abundance mindset is effective and needy clingy beta oneitis isn't.

Ever since I stopped treating women as "something I need to have no matter what", I catch the attention of women. It's crazy.

GF of 2 years, handful of plates and a mommy neighbor that takes care of me, even though I do not need anything a woman can offer.

AMA.

Step two is the only step you need

How tall are you?

Was it a conscious change of mind or was it caused by an external factor?

Actually there has been an industry about "How to snag a rich man" for years, along with books, workshops and coaching.

fool, economics 101
VALUE IS NOT LAND/ MATERIAL OR HUMAN LABOUR
Value exist because people think it's valuable, that's the definition of value.
If men think women are valuable, then they are valuable on the market even if you wouldn't pay 1 cent for it, like iPhones.

BEEP BEEP BEEP Insecurity detected

different user though

>But guys believe they do

That's all that matters at the end of the day. You're not gonna topple the diamond industry by telling people its just useless rock that we just up and decided has value, same with woman. Enough men have put pussy on a pedestal to give them power over us, end of story.

you are suffering from something called inceldom
it is probably not going to get better

Look niggers, I'm advocating that you and all the incel fucks in here just stop putting that value into women. Try it out and see how freeing it is to not constantly think about getting women and how to get them.

But please, continue to justify the idea that women are valuable because muh sex market economics

I am 5'5.
Regarding "manlets, when will they learn", it matters. Saying it doesn't is bullshit. I have to bring a lot more to the table than "chads". It is true that tall men are "scarier" but that doesn't really help when girls just want chads dick.

I bring a lot to the table. I am confident, smart, /fa/ and Jow Forums. I have lots of hobbies and stories to tell, because I don't care what the fuck people think. If I wanna record myself jumping in a public fountain with a girl fully clothed, I will, but thats intentionally funny, not because I'm an aspie (I'm not).
Believe me when I say I was a NEET until my 18th. I am 21 now. I have had many cases where I got rejected for being needy and clingy. As if my wellbeing was in the hands of girls around me. The moment I took every aspect of my life in my hands, I stood out. At one point I snapped and sought advice on Jow Forums (bad idea), youtube, chads in public and even my fucking doctor. I cried a lot. Starved myself because of being heartbroken. Got rid of every fucking thing that reminded me of the girls I crushed on. Literally peaking in my life right now and I gotta say I am fucking happy and tomorrow I will be more than I am now.
My face isnt handsome. Im fucking 5'5 for gods sake. Atleast I have symmetry, hygiene, dignity, self-love and all that.

Attached: 1558898151376.png (1061x678, 208K)

Yep. I'm the shortest man in my family, 3-4 inches shorter than my own father, and sub-6'. What kind of value can I possibly contribute with these stats? And yet I am crippled by and hate myself for the fact I have no one.

I have lost the ability to enjoy anything in the way you describe because of how pointless it is without access to big gamete people to make more of myself
If I could get that back along with the drive to start doing it I might actually be okay with no segs

Yeah, I have none of that, never have. I have been socially stunted my entire life, to the point I just gave up engaging in it because I never was able to learn how to, and now that I've finally grew a pair and want to try and step out, I come to realize that because of my past actions (bad habits that physically hindered my growth) I am stunted in way I can never fix.
I am left strugling with this, knowing I can never be the man my father is, and only further disgusted by myself because of that because I spent the entirety of my childhood pushing him away and doing everything in my power to NOT be ANYTHING like him.
What do I have to love about myself that could even put me on the same level as you?

Men don't think women are valuable. Only garbage male incels like you do.

You're projecting your own worthlessness on other men, when in fact less than 0.01% of men agree with you.

i'm not saying I care about women, I'm explaining the definition of value on a sociological level of course at the individual level, some people might not see the utility, like iPhones

say that to tinder

I'm well aware that men have the real value, especially when you look at who brings more to the table in the typical relationship, but just because I recognize this doesn't change the fact that most men don't and still continue to put woman on a pedestal. Why submit to a man who knows his worth when she can find a guy equal to you but willing to let her walk all over him? Knowing your worth is good for peace of mind, but it won't fix the inflated egos of woman as a whole.

invest in yourself and it'll be far easier
Focus being the best version of yourself (richest, most successful, smartest, healthiest, fittest etc.) and make some effort to interact with women and express sexual/romantic interest (even if its just dating apps and girls at clubs/bars to start with)

women can't hold value for more than 10 years, it's kind of sad

don't lower your standards, improve yourself

Why do you keep desperately projecting your own worthlessness on other men? It is a fact that you are the bottom of the barrel. You are not part of 80% or 20% or even 1% of men. You are the bottom 0.01%.

fuck off

>I gave up
>excuses to continue giving up
>whining
All you can do is make the most of what fate has handed you. Stop complaining about your past, it's done and gone, focus on the now so that it will pave the way to a future you will enjoy. Stop judging yourself against your dad, be a good person and live a good life, it's all that can be asked of you. Pursue virtue and be a good person, making the most of what you have right now, and you will find things about yourself to love.

>My face isnt handsome. Im fucking 5'5 for gods sake.
It's over. Go on tinder and marvel at the fact that your only matches are single mothers, literal prostitutes and morbidly obese dyed-hair women who will instantly unmatch you when they get a closer look at your face. Don't put your height in your bio either, just your barely-average face, and look at who you have the same sexual market value as.

Let me tell you something, the days of one man for one woman are over:
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/16456-finland-to-find-itself-in-uncharted-demographic-territory-no-matter-what.html
“When a Finn turns 30, two-thirds of women and four-fifths of men are still childless,” highlighted Rotkirch.
Who the fuck is fathering all the kids? The birth rate is dropping, older men have already had theirs, it's the same men now fathering a significant portion of women's babies out of wedlock. It's what American blacks are accused of doing but very, very real. This statistic is in an age of contraceptives and casual sex too, think about all the genetically superior men's babies who were swallowed or got caught in a condom. The way we have sex is quickly devolving from a monogamous model into a harem model where the best men get most of the women and you get NOTHING, you masturbate to hentai while your taxes help feed and clothe the next generation instead of you acting as a provider for your own (now nonexistent) kids. Look at the statistics for single motherhood in gen Z, you won't even be able to act as a wallet for some fat single mother soon because she doesn't want or need you when the government can pay for her and Chad can dick her down. Men will do nothing as things continue to get worse, we will become asexual worker units at best and redundant surplus males at worst.

Hope. Love yourself because you are not a pathetic loser giving up. Things can either get worse or better. Look up /sig/ in Jow Forums and read the sticky. We can chat if you want but im a hard working man.

Yes please keep giving me excuses as to why you and incels keep valuing women like that. I'm certain that plenty of women would be with a man that knows his worth, I doubt you of all people can make such a sweeping general statement about an entire gender. And if I go the rest of my life only meeting women that want to walk all over me, then I shall not date them. It's as simple as that.

so why is it that men flirt and court women and not the other way around?
why do men have to put more effort to get into a relationship? why do they have to plan everything before hand, why don't women do that? I don't see women asking men out very often, yes it happens but that's not the norm.
Why omegle is full of men and not f, why are gamer girls popular, why tits get so many likes on fb??
you're delusional if you don't see this.

Not gonna bother reading any of this incel speech. I am proof that I made it. I admitted that it matters how ugly my face is and how short I am. But I am not unworthy of any woman, and it shows.

Maybe you give the girl the feeling you don't like her for her character but because she's a girl (and you want a girlfriend).

not really. you can be the most confident man on the planet but if you haven't left your home town, work as a plummer and watch football on the weekends with your carbon copy friends she isn't going to want to probe you very much at all

I don't get this, is an American thing?
That's just a recipe for misery
I wouldn't want a relationship with someone who's gonna accept that kind of approach

>I'm well aware that men have the real value
gigacope, 1 man can impregnate 100 women but the reverse would mean the extinction of a tribe. They also take 9 months to shit out another person and (because their birth canals are not much wider than those of chimpanzees despite babies having huge heads) they have a nasty tendency to die during childbirth in pre-industrial settings, so you need lots of women to spam out lots of new humans. Just because they are retarded and basically a resource required for cloning doesn't mean they are somehow less valuable than you. You are one of what they are supposed to shit out 2.1 of, and a subpar one at that.

Attached: bald.jpg (400x400, 18K)

The people who get butthurt over this stuff the most are low-tier normalfags who had sex once or twice in their 20s and think they're authorities on avoiding wizard status, like you. The truth will speak for itself.