Bros im fucked, im in love with a liberal girl and we had gotten to talking about sex...

bros im fucked, im in love with a liberal girl and we had gotten to talking about sex, obv shes been around and it made me cringe also we ended talking about dick size annd she made the remark that shes been spoiled and while im no slouch a 7 inches (but my girth is bad and has me worried) myself i still feel intimidated because of her past endeavors
so why do i care about her so much? what is so special about her? why does my heart feel so empty and hollow? ive been with other females that look better than her and havent been as promiscuous but i still never felt the same way as them that i do about her, i also have been the type to never care about females either, please you guys may not want me here but i genuinely need help ama if you need context and ill answer to the best of my ability

Attached: 1559329034741s.jpg (199x250, 7K)

bump please help bros

you're afraid you won't compare, pencil dick

while that is one of my concerns it is only one of the small ones (no pun intended) of the many concerns i have

Either get over the dik thing or move on. If you do end up doing stuff and she doesnt appreciate the size just move on all the same. If size is going to be the dealbreaker it isnt worth it.

its not just about the dick thing bro its an amalgamation of things read the post

bump need adv

You think it isn't the dick thing but you have to admit it kind of is. It's a legitimate insecurity for dudes and it's one there's a lot of social shaming about admitting.

The dealbreaker is how she makes you feel about it. A decent woman will never degrade a dude's dick, she will never say the kind of things that will make him feel inadequate. It has nothing to do with political agendas, it's just common decency. You know how if your girl has put on a few pounds but you don't say anything because it might hurt your feelings? A chick with any common decency will know dick insecurity is pretty much the same thing. She'll tell you you're huge even if you're totally average, just like you tell her she's the hottest girl in the world when in reality she's a 6/10 at best.

I had a similar experience once. I'm safely above average, but this girl had a huge collection of sex toys; and on a few occasions she made comments to the effect of how my dick isn't something to brag about compared to her 12" black dildo. I was conflicted about it but eventually I just came out and told her that shit wasn't cool and it made me feel bad. The thing that let me know she was worth staying with is how she profusely apologised and seemed to genuinely regret it when she realised how thoughtless and unkind it had been.

Anyway. You should be looking at her personality, not her political beliefs and sexual history. The way she acts about them define her, not the things themselves.

i mean dont get me wrong its one of the many probs i have, like i said im generally a nonchalant person so i dont care that shes liberal or promiscuous, its more so why am i in love with a promiscuous women when ive been with way better and has basically the same personality type?

You're in love with a girl you've never slept with and aren't even exclusive with. Pathetic

thanks captain obvious, tell me how do i remedy athis situation and go back to not caring about her, thats why i came to adv not to get told what i already kno

Does she have other qualities that draw u toward her? Is this someone you genuinely want to have a relationship with or just a sexual fixation? If the latter, don’t worry it will fade with time. If the former, start engaging her more frequently and see if anything happens. The promiscuity thing is a factor obviously but don’t get hung up on it.

Thats the thing my feelings will fade and then hit me like a truck, so i dont kno if its fixation or i want a relationship
P.S sorry for responding late this isnt my main board and i thought this thread died already

>she made the remark that shes been spoiled
pack it up, remarks like that mean the toys she has at home are probably bigger than you, don't waste your time on some one you'll never reasonably be able to sexually satisfy

She did say min to "satisfy" her is 6 tho and again im not too focused about the dick part its all the other stuff too

sounds like a needy size queen, if she can so flippantly talk about what will or won't satisfy her she knows she likely has several other male choices available and is saying stuff like this to weed out the ones who aren't confident. You're only getting bent out of shape over her because you haven't had (what you feel is) positive female attention in a long time

Yeah I’ve been there. Ask yourself this: if she was in a bad accident that left her disfigured or crippled in some way, would you still want to pursue her? If no, you’re probably in lust not in love. Which is fine, try and fuck if u want, but don’t romanticize ur horniness

She has been talkin to me frequently tho and making it seem like shes into, even today, when i was at the gym a couple hours ago she called me sayin she wants to chill, and it was a lil awkward but when i told her wen im done she made it seem like she didnt care wen i could clearly tell she could with the remark "Im not stressin it" and wen i called her back wen i was done she didnt answer and i kno for a fact shes not with someone else cause shes literally my neighbor i would be able to hear if she was
And as far as the positive female attention part i would say thats not true because im talking to a couple other girls right now that are dtf but ever since i met her im not really worried about fucking them (Not that i ever worried about fucking girls in the frst place but this is just a diff feeling
Bro im a fucked up guy i wouldnt pursue regardless, this is just the frst time im feeling something like this

Some girls brag to spook away assholes and weirdos. But if it is true, if you two have chemistry I'm sure she won't care about something unimportant like that. It doesn't help getting nervous because you're just gonna get yourself limp worrying about it.

This i think i cucked myself into performance anxiety too before i never used to care but now i genuinely get nervous

It’s a good thing you said liberal. Thise are known to care about dick size, all of them actually. You are so dead.
Such a lame bait..

How tf is this bait theres nothing funny about this and i even stated that idc shes lib please fuck off new fag this is a serious prob im havin

Realizing and accepting a potential weakness is a strength. If it makes you feel better, I'm only 5in and only been with one girl. Honestly, I think if she left me I'd probably never get laid due to being a dicklet. You got nothing to worry about.

5 is avg bro youre good, fuck these bitches man, also thanks for putting yourself out there for me, real nigga user, hope you find a 10/10 loyal pure girl that treats you like a chad

The girls I've been with have been more stimulated mentally than physically. Being dominant and showing her that she is your bitch works pretty well. I'm a 5 inch dicklet but I've had girl beg me for sex. There are also other ways to physically stimulate a girl think slapping, squeezing, pinching, etc

he won't lol

I kno all of this already, not to brag but i have girls coming back for sex so why is it this nobody girl makes me feel this way its so stupid
Fuck u man, have a sense of comraderie

watch chaising amy bro

Wat zoomer sjw shit is that and how do you think that will pertain to this situation

Seems more like a challenge than anything.

Do you play any sports?

If so you'll know that nervous feeling at beginning of a match. It doesn't take long to fade away. It's fucking dumb but it's our brain's way of saying get ready.

How could this be a challenge ive fucked other girls before and not recently no havent played anythin since hs

Just google it instead of popping off like a bitch.

Alright man, calm down zoomer

Bump glad the thread didnt get archived more help would be appreciated