Holy Shit Habbening!

C-130 just flew over my house and rapidly ascended out of site. Heard a sonic boom earlier too. Shit is going down Jow Forums

Attached: IMG950391.jpg (960x1280, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1116860502829932544
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C-130s don't go faster than the speed of sound dummy.

Leave your mom's basement once in a while, you larping sperg incel.

LARP harder fag

Expect a visit from the party van snitch

Where?

Normal joint exercise, maybe if you ventured out more you’d see real patriots bettering their skills and actually getting shit done instead of posting nothingburgers.

They practice short steep landing by me. Sometimes it knocks shit off the shelves, sometimes you can't even hear them. They can land nearly silent when they want to, I assume it's more dangerous or they would do it all the time. When you see them, but don't hear them, then you know it's happening.

OP is 12, probably

That's a C-15

This, op is truly a faggot rat

Dude I heard one too. Not sure what type of craft it was but I saw one moving very fast and then heard a sonic boom. This was near Beaufort, SC

both of you are retarded thats a c-17 globemaster

*KC-135

You're all dopes, that's a C-5 Galaxy.

Carefully crap as much as you can! Smear as much as you can on the walls. The biomatter will block the 5G kill beam, but you must crap s much as possible!

This looks right when I googled it. Not a military fag, aslo saw a fighter jet it had one fin on the back, it was moving FAST.

Forgot pic. This is what the fighter looked like. All seen in over Louisville KY.

Attached: 141106-f-16-1618_bcbad04e7db2d9fc72ace24138bb5acf.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg (1200x800, 51K)

It's a c-17

Attached: c-17.jpg (1920x1200, 229K)

holy shit is this real

Oh it's real user. Here's another shot of it right before it started ascending really fast and out of site.

Attached: IMG950395.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

What are: military drills

Pilots do this all time time desu, especially fighter pilots or people who wanted to be fighter pilots. They're not allowed to exceed the speed of sound over land but sometimes they do anyway and get slapped on the wrist by their COs.

>tl;dr: it's fucking nothing.

real heroes. you mean like Assange that just got arrested by trump? or are you referring to low paid government employees?

hnnnngggg thicc

Call me when an SB-3 Ghoul is spotted.

>C-130 just flew over my house and rapidly ascended out of site.
Sounds like they're just training. Pilots don't just git gud by reading how to fly planes.

BREAKING

ISRAELI FIGHTER JETS BOMBING SYRIA

mobile.twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1116860502829932544