"just be yourself bro"

>"just be yourself bro"
>"get some hobbies"
>"respect yourself my man"
>"you've just got to be confident"
>"just wash your hands after you take a shit bro"
>"if you want to have sex you never will"

STOP GIVING ME FUCKING STUPID ADVICE AND TELL ME HOW TO GET A GF AND HAVE SEX, GIVE ME SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS I CAN FOLLOW

I'M SO FUCKING LONELY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (600x350, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/u4iRsk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol just b urself

Talk to girl, dawg.

Attached: 1559742871352.jpg (1360x955, 142K)

Mail order russian bride, bro.

YOU GOT TO
APPLY
YOURSELF

Just give em a firm handshake bro

There are no specific instructions. Those girlfriends are still human beings, just like you (or maybe more so, now that I think about it).

Lift weights

my favourite is
>"get some hobbies"
After the OP explicitly already stated he has hobbies. classic Jow Forums

Anyway OP just be yourself bro

step one, cut a hole in the box

Women are people, much like you are; and that means there is no one specific set of instructions that will attract women to you. That said, here are some pointers.

When people say things like "Be yourself", "Get some hobbies", "You've got to be confident", what they're trying to say is that you need to be interesting to your partner; if your potential partner can't connect with you or have her interest captured, she most certainly won't be interested in dating or sex.
"Respect yourself" and "wash your hands after you shit" are both advising you to take an interest in self-care, and to show your potential partner that they're not going to be parenting you, or dating someone gross.
"if you want to have sex you never will" is an exaggeration, and an unhelpful one if you ask me; but at it's core, it's saying not to be desperate. Making everything about sex right off the bat implies that you don't care about HER, you just want to get your rocks off. Whether or not that's true, remember that she wants to feel wanted and cared about as a person; just like YOU do.

>asks everyone for advice
>"NO NOT LIKE THAT!!!!"
>autism intensifies*.

Attached: hahahahaha.jpg (450x450, 30K)

I've cared about women before, people just told me I was a dumb infatuated faggot who needed to get over it. They said the emotions I were feeling weren't real and that I'd forget about her.

I can't win.

Here's more specific steps, imgur.com/gallery/u4iRsk4 this helped me a lot when I was growing up. Now that I'm older though and have been through a few relationships I can tell you that step 5 and step 6 are straight up hot garbage. Don't ever set up a relationship to be transactional in that way. If you want more tips specifically on dating and getting into a relationship then I can follow up with that but notice that all of the more general green text in your OP are general beats to this guide. Going through this will include the stuff you mentioned. It's really not that hard to get a gf now a days.

Attached: 367e8d5a1bafa358e31e13d9f1c8fec3.jpg (300x250, 13K)

This is starting to look like a lot of work.

I'm 22 but don't have any self-respect what so ever; there's a spot near me that's known for 40+ year old women hitting up all the time and them supposedly being easy, should I just go there on a Friday and see what happens? At least it'll be a learning experience.

I've been there before and those types of women have hit on me but I was too fucking autistic to notice.

Are you just trying to have sex like a hookup or do you want a girlfriend because those are two entirely different things. If you have no self-respect then you're not ready for a relationship point blank. If you're just trying to hook up then going to a bar is a good idea.

This. Like most things in life worth doing there’s no manual. It happens or it doesn’t. Sorry user

I've seen worse ideas. Try putting just a handful of the advice you've been given into practice when you do; a little bit is always better than nothing at all.

Remember, sex isn't some magic bullet that'll solve all your problems, but one thing this could tell you is that your situation isn't impossible. Take one step at a time, user, and you'll get where you're going.

All specific advice is bullshit, you need to stop being avoidant and engage in life. Thats it.

>"just be yourself bro"
it will lead to
>"get some hobbies"
these will help you to
>"respect yourself my man"
and
>"you've just got to be confident"
AND prevent you from being obsessed about the sex meme, so you won't run into
>"if you want to have sex you never will"

Ideally sprinkle some
>"just wash your hands after you take a shit bro"
Between the steps.

Where? Jerking off, watching movies and other passive shit isn't an actual hobby but a way to pass the time. If he had hobbies, he wouldn't have time to bitch about lack of sex.

there are no "specific instructions" you colossal autist. people aren't computer programs, there's no code that gets you friends or fuckbuddies or any social anything. You just gotta go out, talk to people who seem receptive (e.g. aren't just giving 1-2 word responses), and go from there.

just act confident and they’ll think you are. if you need work on confidence, go to a public place with some friends and dare each other to do dumb shit in front of other people.

It's not easy getting a gf unless you're like one of the top successful men in the world. You also have to keep in mind not all women are dating or available. I know a lot of women that choose not to date because they don't want the drama of being in a relationship and because they've dealt with a lot of shit themselves and just don't feel like they want to deal with a man in their life.

What you have to remember is there is no book or set of instructions that will help you. Why? It depends on a lot of factors, the woman's cultural background, her preferences, her status of availability, and most importantly her current mindset. You have no control over any of these things so if you click with someone, it can happen a few moments of interaction or it can take time. If you want to have a higher chance you have to be competitive in looks, status, and personality. These things matter and they differ by individual. There is no real secret to dating women, if you want advice that applies universally then have the three things I mentioned and even then, I guarantee that not all women will be attracted because you may not be the guy they wan to be with because you don't look like their ideal mate.

>wah putting in the effort to be a decent enough person that a girl would date is too much work
>pls just hold my hand
You fucking child. Grow the fuck up. There are no specific instructions, and anyone that says so is full of shit. Everything you said is good advice, why do you not follow it? Go fucking better yourself and apply yourself. Stop being desperate. Getting a gf isn't going to magically fix anything in your life either, so don't start any of that shit.

>just act confident

Attached: 1557046901.jpg (112x112, 2K)

How do so many losers have gfs and I dont?

You're a piece of crap that's blind to the problems you cause others and they're not, making them less of a loser than you
You're going to deny this I know, but when you can't get a gf and other people can the problem is always you, the fact you choose to be blind to the problems you create just shows people are right to reject you

there are specific directions you can follow but it's too long

If you think those are stupid pieces of advice then we dont want to waste our time with you. Youll never get laid.

You don't have real problems.
Everyone is alone at the end of the day.
A girlfriend won't remedy this. It'll make things worse.
Get male friends.

Stop giving a shit about getting a gf. Stop jacking off, start working out, keep studying/working hard, pick up a hobby or two so you can interact with other people, and I swear to god you'll be 1000x more attractive to women. At the very least, you'll be physically and mentally healthy.

Attached: 1467553015031.jpg (1137x1012, 250K)

You don't want a gf, stop lying.

So if I excersize for 20 mins every morning and take up hiking I'll get a gf?

If you never talk to girls and ask them out, then no. Would you expect to win the lottery without purchasing a ticket?

Where to find girls to talk to and ask out?

Outside your home.

>Step 1
Stop listening to all these other idiots from here. These people are delusional idiots that don't know your life situation, beliefs and looks. Yet they're still compelled to give empty """advice""" consisting of all the platitudes you've mentioned in the OP. These platitudes ultimately serve a selfish gain in making them feel better about themselves all while not actually helping the situation at hand.
>Step 2
If you have a circle of friends, ask one of them privately about it. You need to let down your guard and admit what you really want with all the shame it encompasses... which means, don't tell somebody who can't keep a secret.
>Step 3
There is no step 3

Just read your own thread OP. No girl wants to have sex and be in a relationship with a desperate, bitter guy like you.

/thread

This

You sound like a spoiled brat. All anyone is asking you to do is stop caring about pussy and care about yourself. Eventually in doing that you’ll get the fabled beaver. Don’t listen to anyone in this thread that’s telling you that “only successful” get girlfriends or even relationships

Also be honest with yourself because it sounds like you’re too lazy to even do anything. That’s you’re problem first, it sounds like even your friends barely wanna hang around you, it’s more like a “well we’ve been friends for a while even tho you’re kind of disgusting”

Just take care of yourself, dumbass.

Stop being autistic. Have sex.

Attached: D00FDEE8-AD89-418B-8DDB-9F5100B7E29D.jpg (700x844, 72K)

Once I've taken care of myself, then what?

just wash your hands after taking dat shit bro seriously.
I told you this the other day, so man the fuck up and DO IT.
You DO NOT want your gf-to-be to know that there is feces particles all over your house

Jow Forums is just a troll hangout nowadays, isn't it.

Attached: kill.jpg (245x206, 11K)

haha
¯\_(ツ)_/¯