When I'm on a date with a girl how do I make her hold my hand and eventually even kiss her

When I'm on a date with a girl how do I make her hold my hand and eventually even kiss her

Attached: weliveinasociety.png (200x200, 24K)

Hahahahahha, this made my day.

I love Jow Forums

Tell her the truth

What's the joke here, I'm dead serious

reported

Did you forget your neurons in your mom's cunt or something?

Dude just trust your gut, are you stupid or something? Is that simple.
What?

Attached: 1559742871352.jpg (1360x955, 142K)

You guys have not helped.

Emo nigger dilate

I am white and i am not a emo

Attached: 1559773250700.png (476x476, 149K)

So I just did this TODAY for the first time. I'm a 19 year old guy for reference.

What I did was I teased her into holding my hand, and she went along with it, but lowkey I enjoyed it a lot.

Then when I kissed her, I just did it. I don't think she appreciated it a whole lot, but all well better to regret doing something than regret having not done something.

Hope that helps

Elaborated on the teasing part, what exactly did you do?

Sure, so basically she has been throwing me some hints basically that she wants me to make a move. I am horribly inexperienced with women, and shes almost a year younger than me, so I just had to play on my strengths here. (So this may not be the best thing to do, but what I did in the heat of the moment.)

We went on a walk, that was our date, and pretty early on I had planned to hold her hand, but didn't really know how to initiate it. So I just asked her if she's been dropping hints lately, and I was tongue in cheek about it, insisting that I think she's into me. I said something along the lines of that I don't mind, and that if she wants to take me on a romantic date around the lake, the least she could do is hold my hand. She pretty quickly accepted, and it wasn't anything special, but I enjoyed it and there was seriously zero awkwardness about it once I actually held her hand. We were in public too, but I didn't once seem to care like I thought I might have.

To summarise, I was just open and honest, said what was on my mind, made a few jokes / advances and she took the bait cause girls love you to be a little spontaneous.

Elaborate on the kissing part.

It was silent for a second, and I just leant across and kissed her before going home, didn't say anything

(I'm not op btw)
Peck or did you throat fuck her with your tongue?

Mouth?

gave her a grandma kiss heh
if she still wants to date, I will make up for it down the line

Kek, don't think that's considered a kiss buddy

it was my first time ever, I am literally in the same position as OP
I am happy I even tried man, I could have done nothing and I bet I would have regretted it

OP here, yesterday we went on a date kind of thing but I couldn't do anything. I did manage to hold her hand because she's scared of dogs to the point she clung onto me. I purposely led us to a bunch of dogs many times so she just held my hand even after the dogs.
Can't repeat that again for the next time though.

>I purposely led us to a bunch of dogs many times so she just held my hand even after the dogs.
Lmao

next date walk a dog :)

I don't have one

want to borrow mine?

Sure, but I need another hand-holding-plan in the case of no dogs

Play Simon says

Bump

force it then apologize

Play truth or dare while walking

Grab her arm and show her how strong yout are

Opposite order

Hahaha
Emo emo emo L Lawler is a weebo emo hahaha everyone point at him and LAUGH hahaha

based local Jow Forums retard

Attached: iaml.jpg (680x531, 92K)