How are people who aren't overly attractive supposed to not develop inferiority complexes to the attractive...

how are people who aren't overly attractive supposed to not develop inferiority complexes to the attractive übermenschen who, as a result of their being attractive, can never be unhappy

Attached: 1554665961740.jpg (1300x987, 133K)

Focus on other elements of yourself, like skills, career, and personality.

those are not relevant are pure cope

What a messy sentence

and are*

it's a proper satz :^) , t. english native

They can't. They are all either bp or aware of it and go for escapism.
I can guarantee you 96% of Jow Forums is inferior lookswise, including me despite being /fa/ and Jow Forums.
I can rant for ages on this topic.
I mewed while typing this.

based finally a truesayer

hit me with that shit, mewingnigga

blackpill us

also what the fuck is "bp" in context here

When you realize you're not the only average or ugly dude in the world. If this is about dating also keep in mind the same standards apply to both genders. As long as you got a decent job to keep you alive and have food/shelter, you're good.

>its ok, i am not the only one with a disease

>food and toil matters
excellent, serve those (((masters)))

It's the truth dude, what do you gain from feeling jealousy? Nothing, may as well enjoy the ride and see what the future holds for humanity. Stop putting sex on a pedestal and you'll feel better.

its not sex its literally everything

social interaction is on a silver platter
so are jobs and education lmao

literally the ONLY possible saving grace, and this is probably a copelie, is that men MIGHT age better

>enjoy the ride
We're not even on the ride, nigga.

EXCELLENT post, one i would expect from a good board like lit or int and not a shit board like adv tbqh

Thanks, I actually frequent those boards as well.

based

Your post is written from the perspective that being attractive is the only trait that matters. I may not be overly attractive but I'm funny, well-read, well-rounded, emotionally stable and a pretty excellent musician and tradesman. I make enough money off of touring and Spotify that I literally have more free-time than 95% of my friends. All of this is not meant to be a brag but these are the things about me I'm proud of. I have a lot to offer and if somebody is hung up on the fact that my jaw isn't square enough they can go fuck themselves. I sink my heart and soul into the things I'm passionate about and if that means nothing to someone just because I'm not pretty enough I really couldn't care less. I resent the concept of wasting any time trying to convince someone to appreciate me. You should try it sometime.

>our post is written from the perspective that being attractive is the only trait that matters.
that's reality though. cold, grim reality.

>I may not be overly attractive but I'm funny, well-read, well-rounded, emotionally stable and a pretty excellent musician and tradesman
those things scientifically do not matter, look up halo effect

>I make enough money off of touring and Spotify that I literally have more free-time than 95% of my friends.
nobody cares lol

>I have a lot to offer nd if somebody is hung up on the fact that my jaw isn't square enough they can go fuck themselves
ugloid self-deceptive cope

> I sink my heart and soul into the things I'm passionate about and if that means nothing to someone just because I'm not pretty enough I really couldn't care less
women aren't capable of caring about said things or valuing them

Attractive people can be unhappy. They're mortal too.

You just spent an entire post trying to convince me that the security and happiness I've found in life as a non-conventionally attractive person isn't real. Contemplate the irony of believing that looks are the only thing that women care about but also actively trying to de-legitimize anybody who has managed to find meaning beyond their physical attractiveness.

Unironically get plastic surgery if you're that much of an insecure, bitter faggot. I was much the same way, and it honestly helped a lot. I was able to stop fixating on looks and live my life like a normal human being. I don't regret what I did, but the halo effect you're talking about is for the top .0001% of gigachads anyway. Realistically, the best you can hope for is daily matches on tinder and cashiers smiling more at you. It did wonders for my self esteem regardless.

Choose to not give a shit.

>that's reality though. cold, grim reality

Maybe, but unless you're really butt ugly I don't see why you wouldn't get a single date man. If you're trying to get the attention of beautiful women by western standards and are an average joe yourself why would you be surprised of the outcome?

Even people thinking they're really ugly probably don't know how to improve their look. It can be done to a certain extent, it's possible.

If you want to shit on everyone's opinion will you at least admit that you have absolutely no confidence