Prove to me height doesn't matter

Prove to me height doesn't matter

Attached: 1557682174985.jpg (1384x796, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3899263/#!po=89.7849
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It does matter.

So I should just kms?

if your life revolves around the acceptance of parasite women, sure

I really wish there was more data like this for M/M relationships. I'd really like to know how I stack up to gay male preference.

It's not about just that it's about social acceptance and a family, and a sense of belonging
Yeah I'll try to look for it

you can find social acceptance through your skills and peers, how useful you can be to other people to put it bluntly, family? well hope you find a girl who is okay with manlet babies

That'll be hard, because I'm useless

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3899263/#!po=89.7849

>it's about social acceptance
No it's about sex and you're a fucking narcissistic faggot. You're not going to be liked by every woman alive so stop thinking that ridiculously high of yourself. Even if you were 4'8, a legal midget, 1 in 20 women in a room are going to be completely fine with it. I've known short guys who pull babes and tall guys who are mid-20s virgins so quit being such a whiny fuck .

> 1 in 20 women in a room are going to be completely fine with it.
don't lie on the internet. if you're in a room with even one taller guy all 20 women will ignore you

>its MY infographic and if you use MY infographic against me it doesnt count anymore
I don't think your height is the problem.

I don't expect to get all of them. Just one is fine by me, but the odds get worse if you were to bring the numbers up to population numbers
Is not OP

stop being retarded, I didn't post any infographics in this thread, if there are two equally attractive men put side by side, with the same skills, income, etc. but one was taller than the other, every girl would pick the taller man

>but the odds get worse if you were to bring the numbers up to population numbers
You got proof for that because that's not how statistical significance works. How many girls do you talk to in a week with the intention of getting their number?

Picture in the OP very clearly says more than 1/20 girls are fine with men who are literally 4'8. If you're not OP I don't want to talk to you so stop replying to me.

I know this gets thrown around alot but If a women won't be with you because of your height thats a massive red flag

This
Ironically the girls who most often have strong height preferences are very short girls but even then that's just some of them. If you can say the right things in the right way you can turn a vagina into a desert or you can turn it into a waterfall regardless of your height.

Huh. That's pretty weird. It sort of suggests that 5'11 is the optimal height.

I thought chicks liked tall dudes? 5'11 isn't terribly tall. Most women here are about that tall.

6'0 has the most acceptance and the least competitors

6’1” here, it does not matter unless you’re under like 5’4”

I see a lot of short guys with gf when im outside. It’s like they are people too, who knew.

Then start gitting gud until you aren't.

Maybe your problem isn't your fucking height and you're using it as an excuse

Google "successful short men" and "short men with beautiful wives" and find another excuse

if you want a low-value woman who judges you on your height - yes.

Right, yeah. I don't know how I fucked that up, lol.
Interesting how an inch makes that large of a difference. Honestly, I don't think I'd notice an inch difference without a point of reference. I guess if you're a chick, you're going to at least want a dude that's a few inches taller than you. It kind of begs the question of the heights of the women they've surveyed as well.

It matters but not as much as memes say. Everyone knows tall men have a disadvantage when it comes to attracting women but that can be overcome with things such as a good personality or money. It doesn't change the fact that men in the height range of 5'7" to 5'10" will always be the most attractive, but seriously look around you, even guys 6'3" or taller can get girls, they just need to work harder and lower their standards.

> don't lie on the internet. if you're in a room with even one taller guy all 20 women will ignore you

Exactly, if this guy was in a room with that manlet Tom Hardy, all the women would completely ignore Tom.

Attached: bigboy.jpg (600x800, 45K)

Have sex incel.

Attached: en3xa2wrn2l21.png (1200x622, 343K)

Looks are what matter. I'm unironically 6'5 and can't get a gf. Women see me and are just disappointed