Texas Family Court Demands 8-Year-Old Boy Be Chemically Castrated Against Father’s Wishes

Texas Family Court Demands 8-Year-Old Boy Be Chemically Castrated Against Father’s Wishes

#SAVEJAMES
youtube.com/watch?v=octHYaVFS28

Attached: #SAVEJAMES.jpg (292x173, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/save-6-year-old-boy-ja-d-y-from-chemical-castration
dontcomply.com/father-fights-mother-over-forced-chemical-castration-of-6-year-old-little-boy/
drannemd.com/
twitter.com/drannegeorgulas?lang=en
savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Save_James_Dossier-2.pdf
reddit.com/r/Scams/comments/aisoto/savejamescom_and_the_save_james_movement_are_a/
childrens.com/specialties-services/specialty-centers-and-programs/endocrinology/programs-and-services/genecis-program
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/195383369/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/195188271/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

James never had a chance with a mother like that, kiddo. Let him go.

give a news article not some shill fags driveling shit

Dad could shoot mom and if I'm on the jury there wont be a conviction on anything.

Attached: law CSDP-Not-Guilty grey250 (1).png (250x342, 29K)

He is only 6, now, 8 is the date!

James is a 6 year old boy – his mother is attempting to change his gender
James prefers to be a boy, but since the age of 3, his mother has chosen to dress him as a girl, and call him by the name “Luna”
She has enrolled him in school as a girl. He is currently in 1st grade. The teachers and administrators know that he is a boy, but the other parents and students are unaware
He is undergoing “social transitioning” therapy to prepare him for chemical castration at age 8
James’ father, Jeff is fighting to protect his son all alone
His mother has support and financial backing
Jeff needs both financial help with legal fees and help networking to find expert witnesses who will help him keep his son safe
The court is requiring Jeff to pay for transgender therapy and the future sexual mutilation of his son
Courts have enjoined Jeff from dressing James as a boy at school, from teaching him that he is a boy, and from sharing religious teachings on sexuality and gender
He has been accused of ABUSE for saying that his son is a boy

PETITION IS AT 195,000 NEEDS 200,000 IT LOOKS LIKE!

change.org/p/save-6-year-old-boy-ja-d-y-from-chemical-castration

Attached: #SAVEJAMES (2).jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>change.org/p/save-6-year-old-boy-ja-d-y-from-chemical-castration
i'm looking at a personalized psyop from the ai web aren't i. this is not real life.

more..
Father Fights Mother over Forced Chemical Castration of 6 Year-Old Little Boy
dontcomply.com/father-fights-mother-over-forced-chemical-castration-of-6-year-old-little-boy/

Pediatrician mother Anne Georgulas?

Attached: James.jpg (258x300, 15K)

Pediatrician mother Anne Georgulas
drannemd.com/

Attached: Anne Georgulas.jpg (200x150, 7K)

Pediatrician mother Anne Georgulas
twitter.com/drannegeorgulas?lang=en

Attached: save_james_younger-696x464.jpg (696x464, 77K)

Father Story
S AV E J A M E S.pdf
savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Save_James_Dossier-2.pdf

How James Came to be Abused by His Mother

She's Rich Dr, BTW

Attached: #SAVEJAMES.jpg (191x264, 9K)

This seems appropriate....clown world everywhere you look

Attached: E53ED21F-08E7-4324-8821-80C5316E3C3D.jpg (1024x789, 152K)

Wow this is pretty rage inducing. Has mainstream media picked up on it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 12.26.12 AM.png (685x94, 24K)

bump for dire need

chem castration wow... so much for "reversible hormone therapy"

I read the documents on his site and it turns out that James has a twin that is not transgender. If one's gender is inborn and genetic, this would be absolutely impossible. This means transgenderism is coming from "nurture" and not "nature". The mother is socially conditioning the child to become a tranny.

this is infuriating

When puberty hits and he begins what would typically be the early foundations of adulthood, he’s going to have such massive problems that it’s just sad.

>U S A
>S
>A

Attached: 851C3E72-18B3-4AB7-AE0B-46BD1C6B863A.jpg (280x264, 35K)

God that evil elizabeth warren lookin son castrating communist helicopter snaggletooth. COMMENCE WORLD WAR 3.

>((((georgulas))))

Attached: 1555130849047.jpg (1000x675, 154K)

Dat nose

Attached: 2AC23CCD-7349-485B-9E38-D0BD6FD4D268.jpg (200x252, 13K)

All those guns down in Texas and they put up with this silly fucking shit.

Attached: 1554778527698.png (600x583, 304K)

The father should be a man and remove the judge's balls.

>I call them globohomo
BASED

Anyone done some research to check this guy is legit before I send him some shekels?

OY

Actually, she is rich and SHE sued the pettition site to remove his picture and name!

Attached: #SAVEJAMES.jpg (259x194, 8K)

lol

Doing my small part, a bullet would be cheaper

Attached: don.png (494x378, 21K)

Too bad the whole thing is a scam.

reddit.com/r/Scams/comments/aisoto/savejamescom_and_the_save_james_movement_are_a/

Read the whole thread, before posting next time.

Dude is going up aganist a very powerful, rich person.

fact
The boy will have his penis chemically burned off at 8!

Absolutely any action is justified to prevent sexual abuse of your child.

I often wonder where the fuck these people get all this money from.

the exploitation of the worker

This.

Satanic. The mom needs to be locked up in a mental ward.

If I were the dad, I'd just go ahead and kill the mom and take the jail time.
With the mom dead, there's no one demanding that the boy get chemically castrated anymore and the whole thing would be dropped

This is a psyop.

9:45 in the video shows 333 donations.
Supposedly, since the age of 3 his mother has chosen to dress him as a girl, and call him by the name Luna.

The video is from Infowars, a Mossad front.

333 is a favorite number for Freemasons and Luciferians.
"Save James" is a psyop intended to sap your energy, make you waste time, and in the end become enslaved for a bogus movement.

Be very careful around this hardcore mindbreaking operation.

This probably a scam to swindle right-wingers out of a few quid. If it's real then the mother is clearly abusing him and should lose custody.
Show me the proofs.

This is why God invented the rifle

>It also turns out that every psychologist and court counselor that has interviewed the child has found thatJames actually does prefer identifying as a female by the name of Luna.The father is trying very hard to push an anti-trans agenda into this case.

Such a messy fucking thread. Fuck reading reddit but yeah but of these parents are fucked up. Poor kid

>America demanding a child to be castrated
The human race really is fucked isn't it?

Attached: 1500074019598.jpg (97x125, 3K)

VEY

>james actually does prefer being identified as a female

Scam or not, that's a fucked up situation that the mother obviously had a heavy hand in bringing about. The OP is completely biasaed and most likely a fanatical liberal.

If the parent with custody decides that he needs to be castrated, then it's snip-snip for little jimmy. It's called liberty, and a lot of people died for her right to cut off her son's balls.

I can feel it in the air.

Attached: 4d0.jpg (500x736, 66K)

How is this even possible?
I don't get it.

If there's any element of a planned castration then this isn't a scam at all. An 8 yr old kid will do what he's told. You can't have a situation of "oh I guess he really does want his balls cut off - SCAM DEBUNKED"

Oh, I see! It's a little boy who's insane mother has convinced him he's a girl so he can escape the sexual abuse from his stepfather.

Poor kid never stood a chance in this world.

Now Timmy, even though your balls have not even dropped yet, are you sure you want to get rid of them and be a girl like mommy for the rest of your life?

Yes, Mommy!

You see? Let's get this operation going.

Attached: 234234 .jpg (800x445, 50K)

King George never cut little boys nuts off.

Attached: Mel_Gibson_Declaration_White_Ethnostate_Now_NO_AUDIO.webm (1280x720, 1.47M)

scam or not this abomination exist

childrens.com/specialties-services/specialty-centers-and-programs/endocrinology/programs-and-services/genecis-program

freaks are really mutilating their kids.

Ah man.. this shit still hasnt been resolved?
Its insanely degenerate.

i'm genuinely convinced that a lot of people are going to be executed around about 2050 for their part in what is currently unfolding. It will be their equivalent of how we now chase up old SS guards or what have you.

Attached: 1554785219632.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

Wouldnt it, unironically, be better to set up the scam in favor of the Mother and demonize the father?
I hate myself for even thinking this but.. the sick degenerates are all for protecting each other and covering up their disease.

From their point of view the father is the sick degenerate for not wanting to turn his son into a eunuch.

I think RT did a story on it. We were trying to spam this months ago. The shills were fucking LIVID

How is texas this cucked?

>but since the age of 3, his mother has chosen to dress him as a girl, and call him by the name “Luna”

Why aren't the mothers of these "trans" children getting therapy? These women should be forced to get therapy for a year before they are allowed make decisions like this on behalf of their children.

In 99.9% of the cases, "trans" kids are that way due to their mothers. And the majority of "trans" children and grown-ups were raised in a single-parent home---guess which parent.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/195383369/

The mother is a PEDIATRICIAN.
Did you catch that part?
Pediatricians are 100% Jews, Bindis, or cat ladies who want nothing but to inject 84 vaccines into every white baby.

Attached: Dr_Schlomo.jpg (582x1080, 259K)

I'll let you in on a little secret about Texas - it's not really that conservative down here. Don't forget this place gave you LBJ not all that long ago.

This was covered in some news.. Mommy has suffers from Munchausen by Proxy.

better thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/195188271/

the judge is a nigger. she went to a nigger law school (thurgood marshall) that's so shitty it's not even ranked.

Yup. Even if he himself thought he was a girl, he isn't big enough. His junk won't grow enough to be able to be turned into a vag. He'll be permanently stuck in between. Walking around with baby dick in his adult life

This

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13 Texas Families Talk Back on Trans Discrimination The Shappleys.png (802x844, 515K)

Well yeah, he was the twin that was sexually abused. It's always the same with these cases. Some faggot touches a kid and they try to escape what happened by being someone completely different. This is also why faggots want to normalize being a tranny, so they can touch more kids.

Yup.
>molest son
Omg what did I do?!?!?
>cant molest a son I dont have
>snip snap

Kids were molested throughout history and didn't cut their fucking nuts off or pretend they were girls. Molestation might be a variable in the equation but to blame the tranny epidemic on pedophilia is fucking retarded. How do you explain all the other biological maladies effecting today's youth?

Attached: Health_Sick_Youth_Milennial_GenZ.jpg (680x574, 210K)

This. Imagine what the dad being a pacifist beta cuck will mean to the kid. It would be better if he never knew his father. Someone should tell his dad that.

Maybe it will shake something loose. Just make sure it looks 2nd degree so he will still be able to be in his son's life

what the fuck is wrong with these people
theyre trying to change someones godamn sex?
next thing you know theyre going to try to claim that 0 dimensional objects are real.
and claim a woman found them.
or attempt to put up a bunch of math algorithms which probably equate to some stupid bullshit, and attempt to claim that explains the univers
since no one can understand quantum, becusea its made up theyll claim the woman is the only one who can and that women are smarter than men or something stupid like that.

>i think this is the only kind of shit that you can do to get them to do anything

Attached: pigofapig.png (1200x800, 1.2M)

It's criminal what people are allowed to do to children

Even as a Christian this comment is retarded