Why do women seem to care so much about the job a man holds but not the otherway around...

Why do women seem to care so much about the job a man holds but not the otherway around? The minute chicks find out I'm a blue collar worker they lose interest.

Attached: 1511679850317.png (1965x1770, 3.6M)

Sounds like you're meeting the wrong kind of chicks for you. How's want $$ and status. Church is a good place to meet a nice girl

It is not a gender thing but a class thing. SOME - not all - middle-class people of both genders assume that white collar jobs are inherently superior, and think of a blue-collar worker as lacking ambition. (This in spite of the fact that a good plumber makes more than a college professor)

Can't speak for every woman but at least in my country blue collar workers are seen as not very smart. They're the guys that were troublemakers in school and weren't intelligent enough to finish college (or even highschool, a lot of them didn't even finish that). It's not the money thing, since everyone knows they make ok money. It's more about the status and the perception in society that blue collar workers are dumb.

I'm a guy and I definitely care about what job a woman has and if she can be a team player and an equal contributor. I'm sure I'm not alone. No one wants a deadbeat

>class thing
Perpetuates the myth that classes are a thing.
Yeah. Move up away from the "gold digging class."

Men provide, women make babies.

That's 50,000 years of human evolution talking.

Lots of those stuffy white collar women actually want a blue collar guy to just take them to pound town. Especially if she makes really good money herself. Just get her to like you and get hooked on you and then don't even bring up the whole collar of your jobs thing. Lots of the white collar dudes are probably turning her off since that is who she works around all the time anyway.

50,000 years?

Not all girls do. My fiancee is an exec at a hospital and the daughter of a Nobel prize winning scientist. I'm a labourer at a steel factory.

I've got bad news for you. Its not your job, its you. Plenty of blue collar workers have no problem finding relationships. Stop shopping your personal problems onto everyone and find out exactly what it is about you personally that is preventing you from developing a relationship.

if you're poor don't bother trying to find the girl. you're full of shit thinking you could provide for your kids

user must be going by the "into Europe" timeline. You just use however many years you like.
Way to stay on topic.

Males go for all women. Females only go for high value males. This is common throughout the animal kingdom. Are you new?

Attached: 1519816692107.jpg (720x539, 25K)

Female hypergamy

This, honestly. What else have you got going for you? Anything? You need to have some "value." As Patrice O'Neal said, to a guy, the bitch who works at McDonalds can be just as hot as the one who's a CEO. Its not the same for women's attraction to men. You need to have some reprieved "value" that makes you attractive. Just the way it is, man.

You got this wrong. I'm les and hold my partner to the same standards concerning career. Girls want an ideal partner whether you're a guy or a bag of bricks and that right now is a real bluntly a high earning, secure, white collar job. I wouldn't date a girl with a blue collar or dead end job unless I really liked her for other reasons.

Must be tougher for guys.

more like a profound fucking MISOGYNIST talking amirite?

Weird stuff. Most blue collar guys make more than graduates. There's just an intense stigma against blue collar with the millennial and zoomer generation. It's fairly dumb. To be honest, many blue collar guys have a higher technical skill set.

>knew a girl who gave me shit for pursuing blue collar work
>we didn't stay friends or shit anyway
>years later she's working in a 5guys and I live a humble debt free life
hoes mad, they just fell for the "ONLY PEOPLE WHO GO TO COLLEGE ARE SMART" meme. fuck 'em

Attached: terrorists win.jpg (453x604, 65K)

not Jow Forums

No shit I was talking to a girl and I mentioned that I was schizophrenic and she didn't bat an eye. Once I mentioned I work retail she stopped replying.

>I wouldn't date a girl with a blue collar or dead end job
I can understand the dead end job, but why blue collar? Most white collar workers don't have the brains to do even a simple task in an industry, a great deal of blue collar workers are far smarter than most think. In the industry I'm in I started out thinking it was just for dumb cunts but I had a nack for it and like what I do so I pursued it. Quickly found out that it is not for dumb cunts but required unreadable attention to detail and problem solving skills. After working in the industry for long enough I now see most white collar workers As rather stupid.

Why do men care so much. Not currently but I danced at a strip club when I was in college and any guys that found out disappeared.

Because a high quality man for a woman is a man who can provide for her and her children, a high quality woman for a man is a woman who has time to take care of herself, him, his house and his children.
Different needs. Makes also more sense since men don't carry kids.