Can you imagine spending the rest of your life in jail because you fell for the genocide meme?

Can you imagine spending the rest of your life in jail because you fell for the genocide meme?
No freedom, no entertainment, no pussy, only the slow realization that you fucked up. yikes.

Attached: 1552739193203.png (939x700, 918K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/aliamjadrizvi/status/1116373856451690497
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty sure he wasn't getting pussy anyways, like the rest of Jow Forums.

you're probably right

Do you mean Jow Forums is full of virgins or full of homosexuals?

yep

yes.

He was doing fine before and he'll be doing even better after he inevitably gets released from jail. Theres already thousands of young girls who want him who will be young women by the time he gets out of prison. mobile.twitter.com/aliamjadrizvi/status/1116373856451690497
Stay mad

Attached: BkVKbGgejqwpvNgIsCSN5NPoL-eT35unbwYcl0ocXdk.jpg (605x807, 102K)

The revoltion is a martyrdom for the revolutionary. The revolutionary does not fear losing this world, he only fears not gaining a new one.

In "liberated" societies short men don't get pussy unless they are very rich so he wasn't losing anything in that.

As for whether he achieved anything, I think he has wasted his life but then again I am just going to sit shit posting on Jow Forums while i watch women and immigrants destroy western civilisation so it's hardly like the rest of us are covered in glory.

arent NZ jail cells are better than most hotels?

t. short virgin

He'll be free within 5 years.

Dude's a fucking hero. Immortal. He's done more for the world than anybody posting on the internet.

Fuck off, Achmed. Just wait for the Second Reconquista. We're going to take back the Outremer from you fucking muslim cowards. God wills it.

Attached: crusaderlaff.jpg (200x200, 13K)

>yikes.

Attached: 1434235533860.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

>after he inevitably gets released from jail.

>He'll be free within 5 years.

Attached: 1554028382321.jpg (220x230, 8K)

the planet is a prison.

luckily pussies like you never make a move and never let yourselves known outside of Jow Forums.

life in the modern world is just a better-built cell block. At least he struck fear into the hearts of our enemies. What have you done besides shitpost and spend your precious life doing nothing?

How is white genocide/replacement a meme?

>Fuck off, Achmed. Just wait for the Second Reconquista. We're going to take back the Outremer from you fucking muslim cowards. God wills it.

You faggot know exactly that the NEETs of Jow Forums will never rise up

Attached: polacks explained.png (626x214, 42K)

The 2nd night, after he got beat a little and the hole knocked through his lip, he layed down on his bunk, locked his hands behind his head and contemplated thing until very early in the morning.

Can you imagine not sacrificing everything for what you believe in.
Fuck off achmed

I'd say closer to 10 years but maybe 5.

Attached: 1554849950877.png (4012x3148, 911K)

Do NZ prisoners have internet?

The absolute state of basedboys these days, needing their hentai anime every night.

Just like Tarrant, ay?

Attached: 1554554048537m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Good goy, just wait another decade before you do anything

Attached: 1553339643615.jpg (816x684, 146K)

Your gay ass island is a prison. Other places less so.

Are you the same German dude that's getting assblasted in every thread?

Attached: 1554003360019.png (2518x1024, 253K)

>muh pussy

spotted the roastie or nigger

he looks high af

>pussy avoider
Spotted the faggot

eh I got pleny of pussy in the past. Its not special unless youre in a proper relationahip. Certainly not special enough to change my political views over.

I don't think these morons think long term. Attention trumps all

How long you gonna spam this retarded thread you dumb Turk? You still butthurt that fifty of your ugly turdskin bros got ventilated? Get used to it.

/thread

Attached: tarrant_legionary.jpg (915x1379, 706K)

>How long you gonna spam this retarded thread you dumb Turk?

as long as you keep responding

Attached: 1551423568363.png (968x733, 206K)

Yeah because he's an agent and multiple actors are playing "Brenton Tarrant".

Attached: 25547833443.png (584x350, 517K)

small. Ppl on here MOSTLY are LARPING. Though Brendan chose the wrong target.. but he should be an inspiration to us all.

cracked me up when he got done and called it a "firefight"

got the balls to surprise attack a room full of Muslims but don't have the balls to put on a uniform and risk being killed yourself. get the fuck back to Fortnite where you belong pussy.

Your Jewish legal system puts more people in prison per capita than any country on Earth. It's feeds your privatised Jewish prison system you see.

Be a patriot. Join the army and die for Israel.

Attached: IMG_0742.png (200x164, 44K)

I see. Maybe this is why you lost America. Refused to fight for the jews?. wtf. I love jews now.

fpbp

This would be great, The Final Clean-up. Finishing the job the Russians didn't finish.

despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage.

Tarrant reached the logical conclusion

I'm not man enough to do what he did

agreed. 99% of pol doesnt even get pussy or ANY female attention

He's absolutely right. Joining the army is for cucks who are too afraid to fight the invaders already on our shore. And we already lost America after Glass-Steagal.

The muslim families will be getting lowkey revenge on him and nobody will give a shit.

Such is the reward for being a coward of epic proportions.

talking shit on Jow Forums and refusing to fight invaders already on our shore is where it's at amirite?

>I'm not man enough to go outside, talk to women and live a happy life

ftfy

sloppy job mossad

>no pussy

You've never spent time in prison, have you?

It's still better than dying for Israel

Attached: 1552986752648.png (788x614, 437K)

>fell for the genocide meme
are there even any pure germans left after the yanks and ruskies rape-athon?

Attached: 56852778_2141750035911956_3759707370398154752_n.jpg (697x960, 58K)

I never said it wasn't better. I implied it made you a pussy.

The absolute longest you could ever spend in jail in NZ is 27 years, and no one has before, He knew this and thats why he said he wanted his noble peace prize in 27 years.

he wont even do that long.....its New Zealand

>spending the rest of your life in jail

Does New Zealand do actual life prison terms though? Isn't that supposed to be against human rights these days?

The Netherlands is one of the last countries in the EU that has life without chance of parole on the books, and we're catching increasing flak from the European Court on Human Rights regarding that, who cite international treaties and rules of law stating imprisonment without any chance of release is against human rights.

Yeah and that's pretty gay. Have a good day gay boy

Attached: 1553548467288.png (1612x1594, 1.76M)

Some of us chose this life after fucking sluts then realising i was part if the problem. Now i grow veg for my family and will defend anyone who comes to the home with ill intent.

>longest you could ever spend in jail in NZ is 27 years
what on earth are u talking about?

good luck with the rest of your easy ass life while someone else tries to save it for you, you stupid faggot.

As soon as Tarrant gets access to information about the world again he will learn there are countless men all around the Western world that revere him as a heroic martyr, and incredible numbers of women that love him. And in 27 years he will, just like Nelson Mandela, be a free man again and take his place as leader of his nation.

Attached: 1554845376196.png (1042x586, 656K)

That's actually beautiful

>will defend anyone who comes to the home with ill intent
based and cuckpilled

Can you imagine not being put to death after killing 50 person children and women counted. Having accès to book and some kind of liberty. Still people arrive to say that he is some kind of martyr his life is quitte comfy for what he did. Truly a clown world.

Attached: EE8DAD2D-A63B-4D57-A7B0-1BD0077B4A7D.gif (500x500, 1.18M)

That video is fucking hilarious. None of those bitches knows who the fuck Tarrant is, clever shitposters or lefty shills are going into random thot's cams and promising subscribers door reading the shoutout

It could be a troll being funny or it could be a way to trigger Muslims. Either way it worked

>falling for the meme
Is that all this is to you? A fucking joke?!

>No freedom, no entertainment, no pussy, only the slow realization that you fucked up.
Can you imagine doing the same to yourself, rotting away in front of your computer?
Oh wait, where do you think you are?

psssh you say this because you don't understand how accelerationism work. Global racial war is going to start because a retard sperged out... anytime soon... maybe, I guess

No kids died

....it isnt to you?

There is no easy life for good white men in this clown world we live in. Just anguish and misery. The only thing we can do is try to laugh it off or let the hate take over. The Jews better hope we don't stop laughing. Honk honk**

Young girls do love murderers though and he'll get tons of pussy when he is inevitably released from prison.

It never was, anyone who thinks so deserves to spent the rest of his life being worked to death in a hard labour camp.

damn. I sob for you. Jews and blacks thought they had it hard.

Jews never thought they had it hard.

He will either be remembered as a hero or not remembered at all for without whites there will be recorded history.

chill out

But the happening must happen. Somebody got to be the clown.

Nigger lovers. Nothing but nasty little smug nihilist nigger lover trash itt.

that dude in your pic is a russian though

If he was jailed in Australia he gets a console and a tv so yeah. Fucker is nuts tho, truly is a clown world.

Maybe he’s had a good life. He travelled a lot. There’s more to life than work get married and retire and some people are just destined towards greatness.

New Zealand will be an Islamic Republic by then, I don't imagine he'll even live through his sentence before Muslims take over and behead him

>Can you imagine spending the rest of your life in an open jail because you fell for the equality meme?
>No freedom, no entertainment, no pussy, only the slow realization that you fucked up. yikes.

Traitor

>I was angry that no one was doing anything about it
>Then I realised that I wasn't doing anything

dude is like 5'2". Jow Forums would spit on this guy's grave, I don't care what he did.

life is more than what happens just to you. your still thinking this from a me me me way.

Proof? Both of these pictures are supposed to be him and reverse image search doesn't really prove they are or aren't him. Sure looks exactly like him.

Attached: 3.png (708x341, 325K)

All people on pol are neet. Do commie really believe that ?

Attached: A2447CB3-1867-433A-BD2D-1252FB74000D.jpg (444x513, 78K)

Attached: 1553816046095.png (642x360, 347K)

He'll have all the boipussy to himself

Attached: 12-1-2010_001.jpg (1072x603, 74K)

Imagine not realizing we're all in jail.

I guess I wonder if he is a flaw nigger or some kind of leftist spamming his shit, funny that he call pol neet when his spend all this time spamming these meme.

Apparently his dad's name was Rodent.

I think I found the source of the problem.

He’ll be put in 27 years.

i think user may have just assumed he was a slav because he mistook the girl in the pick for someone else