How to get over heartbreak?

How to get over heartbreak?

Attached: Broken_Heart_70985.jpg (900x900, 369K)

fuck people, a lot.

I did it's not working.

I just wish the girls I am with are her.

was it more than 10 times?

It's been 3 weeks I had sex with 2 more girls.

I have a 3rd and 4th from tinder I am talking to and will most likely fuck. I still can't stop thinking of her.

Hi not op but I’m experiencing something similar. At 20 I dated the first girl I lost my virginity to (was literally my first everything). We dated for a year. Now it’s over 2 years later and I think about her almost daily still. She was just supposed to be practice because I was super inexperienced. I haven’t been with anyone else since. I know if I could just fuck other girls I’d stop thinking about her so damn much and fully move on. But I’m a typical speech autist who get shy and can’t even make eye contact with anyone let alone girls, even though I’m 23. What do I do, like how do I go from this to being able to talk to girls without feeling so damn nervous and getting laid?

This

Time, lots of time. Fill more of your days with things you enjoy, like hobbies or even just food and shows that you like. Hang out with friends if you have them.

Shitty meme advice
Implying if op bought a string of whores it would cure his heartbreak

I think it only works for women, perhaps they don't experience love the same way so just having some random dick is enough to make them forget

Time heals all wounds OP. That, and finding another girl or man to love

Meh.

Fucking girls you don't like in an effort to get over some girl you do/did like doesn't really work. It might give you some distraction in the moment but it doesn't cure any of your misery.

OP here. I never thought I could feel love before her, at least now I know I actually can.

She was literally the only girl in my life who I actually wanted to be my girlfriend, most girls are just hookups for me and I could care less.

Jerk off. Get your mind off the thot.

You get through it, not over it.

There's a Stephen Sondheim song that goes

"Although I'll think about you 'til the day I die,
I know I'll come to miss you less and less as time goes by"

Fill your days with routine. You'll find it distracts you from thinking about her.

8 more to go.

>Feelings can be shot from the end of your penis
This is what roasties and fuccbois actually believe

shh, you're almost there, don't worry.

The bad part is we are in the same freind group so unless I find all new friends I have to see her again.

And she is such a tease she clearly still wants to fuck me she was grabbing my ass and dick and shit the other night but she also wants to be a slut and fuck other people.

And I still fucking love her and would do anything to get her back. Why does love gotta be so hard frens?

just think about the fact that some chad is pounding her pussy right now

>why do I love her

She was my closest friend and gave me passionate sex and affection. She is very kind caring and interesting and fun to be around and drop dead gorgeous.

jerk off until you get unlimited dopamine