Georgetown Students Vote for Slavery Reparation Fee

>April 12 (UPI) -- Students at Georgetown University students have approved a referendu to add a reparation fee to their tuition that will go to the descendants of slaves the school sold nearly 200 years ago.
It begins.

Attached: gibs_more.jpg (560x348, 50K)

*referendum

GIMMIE

Attached: slave niggers.jpg (260x390, 27K)

>school sold nearly 200 years ago.

If it’s a private institution, then I literally don’t have a problem with reparations given the fact the school profited off of literally selling slaves.

Reparations are the Democrats trying to bribe blacks to stay on the plantation.

Would you provide sauce for this, OP?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 283K)

So why don’t they take the money out of their endowment instead of adding it to tuition?

>Georgetown

The amount of black students I meet who attend that school but can barely do highschool math is insane. Fluffing the numbers big time.

just google "UPI georgetown students vote for slavery reparation fee" and there are many sources (UPI, Slate, The Hill, People, etc.)

OP's supposed to provide sources, that's how it works here, m80

>Dear Members of the Georgetown University Community:

>I am writing to share with our community important news about our Center for Jewish Civilization.

So do the black people have to pay too? Mixed kids? Foreign exchange students? People from states that wernt in the union during the civil war? Africans? What about someone who looks white, but their great great great grandma was a slave?

I thought that was for /news/

quit yer bitchin and provide source or STFU faggot and GTFO back to reddirt you lazy cunt

Attached: expelJEWsboot.jpg (480x600, 183K)

here are some to help you get started
pbs.org/newshour/education/georgetown-students-vote-to-add-fee-to-pay-reparations

people.com/human-interest/georgetown-students-vote-slavery-reparations-fund/
kauaidailynews.com/georgetown-students-vote-for-slavery-reparation-fee/

reuters.tv/v/PFiw/2019/04/12/georgetown-students-back-slave-reparations-fee

youtube.com/watch?v=TFE0rLOsoU4

Ameicans knowing niggers well please explain me several things about reparations.
1. How are they going to prove their ancestors were slaves?
2. Are mixed niggers supposed to be paid?
3. Are all whites supposed to pay?
4. What to do with second-third generation whites?
5. What to do with asian/latino people?
6. Will asian/irish people get reparations?
7. What to do with polish/russian etc? Are they supposed to pay just because they have white skin?
8. Will kids of black slave masters pay this tax?
9. What about the fact that only 2%(including blacks) owned slaves?
10. What about the fact that it was democrats who fought for slavery?
11. Are niggers okay with having jailtime for their fathers' crimes?
12. Would they be okay to go back to africa if they get reparaisha?
13. Should america pay reparaisha to africa?
14. Do they realize that american citizenship is more than any reparaisha they dream about? Citizenship that makes them more privileged than at least 80% population of the world and the most privileged niggers in the world.
15. Do they realize that it will bring america to the new civil war?
16. How can niggers be so dumb?

Every who looks vaguely like a nigger will get them. The money will come from the state (taxpayer). Screencap this post.

Lmao hey everybody! Look at this faggot!

Dumbass, it doesnt matter what happened 200 years ago. The only people who can be punished for those thungs are dead

>12 months later
>Georgetown University files for bankruptcy

>3. Are all whites supposed to pay?
The North American slave trade was an overwhelmingly jewish enterprise. Niggers demanding reparations should be protesting outside synagogues

Niggers will still go but it become an all black school and to keep the school from looking bad everyone will pass. Otherwise everyone will fail

US Constitution has clauses about equal protection under the law, which means no one could be forced to pay due to their race. If there were reparations, everyone would have to pay into then equally. Also, court cases have ruled against affirmative action meaning that payments based on races would also probably be found unconstitutional. Which mean reparstions would need an Amendment, which will never ever happen.

lmao
>all blacks
>still paying for reparations
Based college jewing never stop amazing me

so do the people who voted against it also get their money given to blacks?

how do they know who the descendants actually are? are or they just giving to anyone with dark skin.

Are you sure blacks have to pay?

Thank you for the candle in the darkness

Reparations for niggers should come with the following conditions:
>Any nigger accepting reparations must give up the right to claim any sort of welfare for themselves and all of their descendants.
>Any welfare that has already been received by said nigger (and their ancestors) will be deducted from the amount of reparations they receive.
>Whites should be able to call niggers who accept reparations niggers without fear of reprisal. Niggers who do chimpout will be punished by hanging.
>Reparations will be doubled for niggers who voluntarily give up US citizenship and leave for Africa. Those who attempt to return to the US will be shot on sight.

Gotta love cia mind control university

The entire thing is a fucking joke.
The democrats promising reparations is EXACTLY the same thing as the lame ass parents PROMISING their kids a pony if they behave. "Be a good little boy and mommy will buy you a pony for christmas " . Democrats treat niggers like retarded children and they fall for it.
"Be a good ole nigger and Massa get you some gibs , now vote for massa"

niggers should be tested to spell the word reparations
and if they fail, no nigger shekel for them.

Attached: 1552168997881.gif (267x200, 168K)

Niggers also have to pay back any white dollar spent on them.That includes public schools, welfare, the whole nine yard. Can't wait to get my paycheck.

Tell those nigger lovers to open up their wallets and bank accounts and pay the fuck up then since they for it. I will stop working and contributing to taxes if reparations are ever allowed.

That's okay, they're all rich petit-bourg virtue-signaling fucks and children of politicians. The less money in their hands, the better for the rest of us.

Shut the fuck up magatard

He's right, you know. The plantation being the neoliberal Party establishment, and not some traitor looking to deliver universal concrete material benefits to everyone instead of the establishment's D&C chits.

Wow you convinced me to change my mind. Im with her now

Reparations is going 2020 version of what Trump's Wall was in 2016.

Damn, interesting, but not surprising.

Attached: 1547246729077.gif (256x250, 1.88M)

Attached: 1538222424474m_1.jpg (1024x767, 85K)

Attached: 1549992130236.jpg (861x849, 320K)

>far-right
>vidya designer
Discarded