Over 90% of female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack

BOSTON - A new study to be published in next month's Journal of Clinical Psychiatry is causing controversy in the psychiatric community for some of its unexpected findings. The study, titled "Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack", verifies much of what we know about the mental health of rape victims. However, one observation in particular is raising eyebrows. After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."

Researchers focused on the psychiatric impact of this involuntary response. "Rape victims in general tend to experience an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt", noted Dr. Liebowitz. "This study finds that the guilt is not a result of the attack necessarily, but rather her own response to the attack. Intellectually, she is disgusted at being violated by an anonymous attacker. But physically, her body seems to have welcomed the attack in the form of sexual climax or orgasm. We believe this contradiction in feelings is the primary source of their shame and guilt."

msnbc.msn.com/id/38566570

Remember, it's better to be raped by a alpha than to be loved by a beta.

Attached: jav.jpg (1067x2400, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Shame_and_Guilt_in_the_Aftermath_of_Sexual_Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=G1-XSNjrGdI
youtu.be/4nPJPz3RYAk
popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/193e3x/iama_sexual_assault_therapist_discussing_when/
brainpickings.org/2013/09/23/naomi-wolf-vagina/
advicenators.com/qview.php?q=577718
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many are these cases are "Rape after the Fact"

Fake and gay.

Humans literally are built to rape, Indians are the most successful example, look at their population, their dominant genes .

How did they make the study? Did they go out with a few guys raping random women while the rest is standing there observing and taking notes?

Also: (((Liebowitz)))

(((Liebowitz)))

yeah sure, all these soccermoms married to former chads complaining about physically not being able to orgasm but some 250kg fat greaseball or dirty homeless nigger will make them cum 90% of the time if they rape them at gunpoint?

also how many of these were actual rapes? because we all know that millenial women are fucking retarded and will get black-out drunk and fuck some random dude and later claim at their therapist that they got raped

I call fucking bullshit on all counts

Not using rape as a primary means of reproduction only came about after the social contract meme.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Shame_and_Guilt_in_the_Aftermath_of_Sexual_Attack

This isn't new, It's a known fact.

Old news.

i will rape your asshole and give you a prostate orgasm

>women complain about not orgasming from normal sex
>90% orgasm from rape

Actually makes sense, rape is pretty natural

>Over 90% of female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack
lol why lie?
Its actually 45% which is still a huge number.

So violent rapists are humanitarians. Who knew!

Fake

Attached: E8ECF1E3-2C2F-4DA1-81C4-402883CD1AD6.jpg (1242x828, 411K)

I'm sure Dr. Liebowitz has the gentile women's best interest in mind by telling all the imported shitskins that they like being raped. It's all scientific proof.

>prostate fake

Message for transfaggot
youtube.com/watch?v=G1-XSNjrGdI

Attached: 1555080721547.jpg (3005x3236, 3.97M)

All women fantasize about being raped.

[citation needed]
For both of you desu.

it's a well know fact - women are whores

Attached: 1545256971873.jpg (1125x1976, 812K)

Yes because only a fearless alpha caveman will rape since rape is socially unacceptable and with dire societal consequences. If you make it socially acceptable like the beta you are since wont be having any orgasms.

So its not the rape, its the fearless alpha caveman with his alpha genes.

Attached: Whore.png (612x957, 232K)

Ahmed, did you ever get past the title of the post?
>After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions

If you haven't been raped you're an anti-Semite.

Yes, it was in cologne if you remember

>
100% of white women experience multiple orgasms when raped by black dude, they realize how deep he reaches compared to their white bf/husbands and from that day forward they are addicted to nonwhite cock, preferably black and asian.

The MSNBC link is now dead,[3] but in 2010 it actually linked to an article titled "Film shows Springsteen recording 'Darkness' album".[4] (Readers may be surprised to know that this article does not discuss sexual assault.) In fact, Google searches on MSNBC.com show no results for "Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack"[5] or Herschel Liebowitz.[6]

>Jow Forums can't stop bitching about how black men are always raping "their" women, and how the overwhelming majority of rapes are committed by black men.
>Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men
Face it whitey, "your" women would rather get raped by us than have have sex with you, even willingly. As you're always saying "biology doesn't lie", lmao.

youtu.be/4nPJPz3RYAk

Im sure the police asked women how much "they came" after they were brutally raped...

Attached: 1552942843397.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

what a sad nigger you are, stop poting

Niggers have the AIDS. That's why they all stink.

>Herschel Liebowitz
Top kek

I doubt any woman has ever reported a rape straight away. It's only after the excitement wears off and they realise they that all they got out of it was sexual pleasure.

no sauce, just as meaningless

kek

You guys are so stupid, the reason women lubricate themselves during rape is to prevent injury and permanent internal damage. If you put your hand in your mouth you will start to salivate, does that mean you subconsciously want to eat your hand? Obviously not.

does a trannt post-op "come" by wat, squirting pus out? or what?

When you see a picture of an erect penis, smart user, you start to salivate. Does it mean you want to suck the dick? Of course it does. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't. Checkmate, smartypants.

At least you can admit that all black sex is rape. You're alright, muh nigga.

(((nordic cross))) makes fag post.
No surprise here.

>Herschel Liebowitz
also go back to JVC, I recognise your shitty Korean soap reaction image

Why is it in English, not in Arabic?

Source??

If that's a "fag post" to you, it pretty much means you're a fag yourself. So I bet you salivate too, just like the smarter American.

But are ugly as sin and literally retards.

t.Pajeet

>90% of men that die by hanging have a massive boner
so?

I know this is LARP baiting but I had a dream last night that when niggers were discovered instead of enslavement, you were just eradicated. In text books it was cited as part of natural selection.

The future looked like star trek.

Attached: downloadfile-12.jpg (268x268, 27K)

we were made to have sex with people who've been hung user! Don't you understand??

>women actually enjoy rape

wow what else is new

Attached: 1534090748503.jpg (1080x1350, 227K)

Cant only like 10% of rapist get a erection while raping . .. . . So the girl is getting more out of it then the guy?

Fake and gay. How many egyptian women over 40 speak english?

>doesn't know vaginal lubrication is blood plasma and happen under fear and stress too.

The only reason you'd make a big thing out of women getting off to rape is I'd you can't have any kind of sexual relationship without raping a girl

Alphas wouldn't rape a woman, they don't need to
Only the stupid cuck betas that make these kinds of posts need to remind themselves that they might have a chance of fucking a girl

Cringe and bluepilled

/thread

>You guys are so stupid, the reason women lubricate themselves during rape is to prevent injury and permanent internal damage.
You can say the same thing about "consensual sex" too. Maybe that's because rape is just sex and a made up social construct we invented that has no relationship to nature. Maybe you're the stupid one.

Among the college-educated? Nearly all.
>Egypt was occupied by the British from 1882 until 1952 leading to a widespread use of English in the country. Most educated people in Egypt study English at school. Nowadays, the majority of the road signs in Egypt are written both in Arabic and English. In addition, many English words have started being used by Egyptians during the everyday life. English has a crucial position in Egypt: Banknotes and Coins are written in English and Arabic. In Egypt there is also the BUE (British University in Egypt), the FUE (Future University in Egypt) and the AUC (American University in Cairo), where lessons are given in English.

what's the JAV code ?

Victims of rape report it. Also, the fact that women fantasize about rape is no big secret.

When did this place officially become Instagram?
popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/193e3x/iama_sexual_assault_therapist_discussing_when/
>IAMA sexual assault therapist discussing when orgasm happens during rape. AMA! ... As a woman who was raped and experienced an orgasm, and avoided sexual contact for years as a result, due to double-guilt and shame and self-blaming, I thank you immensely for shedding light on the issue. ... I recently learned in my psychology class that a very ...

brainpickings.org/2013/09/23/naomi-wolf-vagina/
>Wolf reminds us that it’s not at all uncommon for women to have a physiological response during rape, despite the enormous psychological pain and stress of the assault, but this response is not the same as the transcendent, dimensional orgasm that takes place when brain and body work in ...

advicenators.com/qview.php?q=577718
>I had an orgasm when I was being raped... Question Posted Thursday February 18 2010, 3:24 am I was raped last summer and I just can't get it out of my head. It was the worst thing that has EVER happened to me. I was staying with my dad at his house and I went to hang out with some people there and when I was walking home this guy totally raped me.

Begone thot and never post a selfie again.

Africa was so inhospitable that the white man never landed on it's shores. We only send in film crews of Aussies to stick their fingers in the natives bums to rile them up so they can wrestle them for ratings people love watching this from their holotubes while at home with their intact families. The white birth rate is so high that the moon bases are filling up faster then we can build them looks like we have to colonize Mars after all so the President has ordered us to use the large tax surplus the country has run for the last 50 years to colonize space thank god we didn't waste those trillions of $ on anything stupid.

It's not about us honey it's about you. This is a window into your demonic "soul" and helps men understand why you act so whorishly. You are probably very confused by women cumming during rape but it 100% makes sense to me.

So fucking what?
How the body reacts to a physical violation makes a violation not less of a violation.
Because it's a fucking violation in the first place.

And if you had sex with more than one women you probably know that it's not uncommon for women to like rough sex (degree may vary). But but they want to have rough sex with men they actually want to have sex with - strange, I know...

You can't just go willy nilly raping people.
Get real!

t. carpet of jewish stars

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

It would be chaos in the streets.

It's a meme, dude. I have a daughter.

You sick fuck!

Woah now that's a bit edgy even for you Tarrant!

Every time I think Jow Forums's anus can't get any wider some faggot wedges just a couple more shitty old memes up there.

This is what incels actually believe.

Women choosing partners makes evolutionary sense, rape doesn't. Which is why rape is considered a heinous crime in pretty much every culture.

I am sure animals choose their partners.

How does it not make evolutionary sense? Think about caveman times, you're an aggressive fearless caveman who rapes bitches and doesn't care about the consequences, you get them pregnant and pass on your barbarian genes. It's fucked up but makes perfect evolutionary sense, the decision making of physically weak females didn't play much of a part.

Rape only happened in large numbers during war

Former cultivates prettiness.
Latter cultivates ruthlessness, aggressive outlook, aptitude to violence and ability to deal with other men who may not like you raping their bitches, one way or another
What will be more of practical use to population in this cruel world?

All of them, once the boyfriend finds out.

Is that a good goy site which also claims that physical anthropology is pseudoscience and has big ass articles about international bankers dindu nuffin? Lmao I'm pretty sure someone sits and writes it all for free to combat ebil nazis.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1553910884233.webm (720x408, 1006K)

Lel it’s becauae they are fucking their girl too soft m8. A woman’s sexual pleasure is mostly mental.

Want her to cum hard? Surprise her pin her up against the counter and force your fingers into her, push her face into the couch as you pound her hard and fast, wraps your hands around her neck and rail your girl to the point of pain,

Slap her ass, pull her hair, pin her arms down make sure you are in total control of the situation.

All women like to be fucked like this

That gave me a good chuckle. Thanks user.

Attached: u52op.jpg (800x764, 87K)

No it’s because rapists are more likely to spread their genes bilogically which is a good trait

I also want to know JAV?

How much of the current world population exist because their ancestors either raped or were raped? I'm betting it's pretty high.

>nerve responses exist
What is this supposed to prove? If you don't want to get burned it doesn't hurt otherwise obviously you secretly love being burned?

Rape has been legalised.

Attached: Legalised_Rape.png (836x929, 346K)

80% of rape happens by people the victim already knows

men experience prostate orgasms when they are anally raped. you'd flinch if i'd flicker my hand before your eyes. your point?

You can’t rape your wife I agree

Her one duty is to fuck You. How many women would stay with a man that refuses to keep his provisional end of the bargain.

and they don't even like rough sex all the time. depending on mood, they may like it gentle

100%

Attached: 1402333994438.png (480x445, 96K)

Seems reasonable, probably why women adapt to other cultures faster as well. If some man kills her children and husband, then runs off with her it probably helps if she enjoyed some aspect of it to prevent suicide.

>they don’t even like rough sex all the time

Kraut .....I’m sorry to break this to you but that’s bullshit. They all like rough sex all the time, your woman apparently just isn’t horny enough for you.

And I don’t mean you need to go full donkey punch, spit in her mouth mode but you should always be hitting that shit with force.

Self-reporting, aka pseudoscience.

this isn't true. i have a close friend who is a police detective who is in charge of investigating sexual assaults in his jurisdiction. he says most rapists ejaculate almost immediately, way before any women could come. either that or the rapist cant maintain an erection(rapists are often very drunk and high when they do it).

you have to distinguish between real rape and date rape. real rapists tend to be ugly losers. they are often homeless junkies and street winos.

date rapists are likely to be somewhat attractive and the women is ambiguous about if she wants to sleep with them.

Before the incels get too excited, you can also rape dudes in the ass and make them orgasm. soo.. careful what you wish for.

Attached: 4536436436436.jpg (800x600, 116K)