GREAT WIKILEAKS DROP

ASSANGE STRIKES BACK

>Clinton e-mails
>CIA active operations
>Coca-cola getting cover after killing 10 kids
>Steve Jobs had AIDS
>Offshore accounts from politician all over the world(find your country)
>Race crimes against Whites being covered all around the EU
>White genocide not that much of a conspiracy theory
>Merkel avoiding taxes
>FBI pedophile symbols
>And much more
>file.wikileaks.org/file/…
>Torrent
>file.wikileaks.org/file.torrent

Attached: 56857767_120041492507516_580467076322295808_n.jpg (811x960, 144K)

Is any of this new?

no, just some retard recently thought he "hacked" wikileaks by going up a directory and the retards around here are too dumb to know how to tell.

Sage this thread.
Stop spamming you dumb cucks.

Yes. Massive amount of shills last night trying to persuade people from looking at this stuff.

I had a dream last night that Assanges arrest triggered the release of all the data about the pedophile governments around the world

No, op is being a faggot, as always.

Nope, just some persistent shills trying to push the idea the last 2 days

show us what's new then you moronic baby faggot WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING NEW AND YOU AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO DIFF

All you have to do is look at the flags replying to you, check it out even if it's nothing, don't let an anonymous "user" think for you

>memeflags saying its all garbage and should be saged
Hmmmm really made me think. This thread glows in the dark.

>a memeflag makes you think but still too dumb to look at the actual data and figure it out yourself

Attached: 1537859965428.png (559x558, 193K)

Why are memeflags only allowed on Jow Forums?

Attached: 3DB8DF46-7C08-4754-8C94-490C1E42D560.jpg (258x193, 15K)

How do you know he's not doing that rn though? I'm going through it and there's LOADS of shit I didn't know about, Jesus Christ this is fucked

Oh nevermind I just saw your other posts, SHOAH IS COMING JEW CUNT

sorry yes there is plenty of data that has already existed on there that could use a fresh pair of eyes on it, and plenty of people who haven't seen it before that should take a look. I do not mean to tell people to not look at it, in fact I wish they would! but this narrative of MUH GREAT WIKILEAKS DROP needs to fuck off, just call it what it is: a call to review shit once more.

and here I was being nice to you, never mind you're just a foreign D&C shill projecting your retarded jew fantasy again

There’s no such thing as Jews schizo. It’s all in your mind!

How exactly did coke kill 10 kids and cover it up

If you haven’t seen some of it, go read it. I am not completely sure if any of it’s new, though some of it seems to be new.

Bump

Wow!

>Aryan nation 2009

has anyone read it?

The WikiLeaks Twitter hasn't said anything about this dump. They always are the first ones to tweet when new info is dumped. Plus this isn't the "insurance policy" cache that assange threatened to dump. This seems like repackaged old stuff.

Bumb because this seems interesting

Not subtle enough, GAS GAS GAS GAS

>>Coca-cola getting cover after killing 10 kids
this was already known, I discovered here at Jow Forums, someone talking about it.

I think at some time, someone even made some ancap meme with this info "urr durr coca cola killed people, ancap....."

The Clinton Emails were released by the FBI, kike.