What is wrong with anglo women?

what is wrong with anglo women?

Attached: 6645822.8_image.png (640x853, 608K)

Because Anglo AND woman.

Attached: mtvIETK.jpg.png (1417x828, 243K)

The constant pressure of crooked teeth strains the nerves to the brain. Brits are basically like Chihuahua's who's brain is too small for their skull.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
Bitches enjoy rape.
Bitches dream about being raped.
Bitches love to fuck animals and other species.
Bitches are degenerates.
Bitches are whores, even your stinking ass mom.
Bitches are overgrown children.
Bitches only understand the language of domination, be that be sexual, monetary, violence etc.
Bitches belong in the kitchen and not outside.
Fuck bitches get money.

Attached: 1545780267663.jpg (716x704, 46K)

I always thank British women for making it so Irish women are not the most revolting women in the world. Seriously, these rice-dimpled flabtitted rhinos stride confidently through England's Muslim infested streets wearing tight thongs, carrying themselves like they are filming a Maybelline ad but to all observers appearing like a large leg of ham wrapped in baling twine, with cleavage that looks like Simon Weston's face. These sardine-encrusted vagina harpies watch Loose Women, Emmerdale, X-Factor and Jeremy Kyle all day in their pink pyjamas, using the stubbly head of their illegitimate African halfbreed son called 'Tyson' or 'Reese' to scratch their itchy raw pubes, while they let out oohs and aahs at the sight of new adverts for washing powder. "OOH that'd be the right thing get those cumstains out of me black dress, I FUCKIN TELL THEE OUR KID." They collect chav sprogs like some people used to collect model cars. These vicious, plump-faced dimwits think that a night drinking copious amounts of alcoholic syrup before being thrown out of multiple establishments for trying to dance on the tables, because a table put together by Thomas Chippendale himself could not bear the weight of one of these shrieking, moon-faced Miss-piggy lookalikes dancing to Beyoncé while trying not to drop their cheap knockoff handbag, which will come in handy later to vomit in as they fall in and out of doorways on the way home, balancing the acts of eating greasy kebabs and releasing torrents of steaming, putrid piss all over the streets, giggling and laughing about the size of black men's cocks, is the height of culture.

>eeyyy panjeet fancy a shag?

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-27-22-51-10.png (1440x1714, 2.11M)

When I doubt God, I look over to England

Attached: 1526778007850m.jpg (663x1024, 171K)

Is that the gremlin from game of thrones? Also, I find that hot as fuck, I love slovenly girls who are still good looking.

Dad a man

>mrw she’s so ugly she can’t even seduce pajeets

Attached: 61061FC5-CA8D-4ED5-863F-836044D0FCB3.gif (160x270, 864K)

Wall eyed, pug face women sucking paki dick.

>mfw poo covered streets seem more appealing then Anglo women
>mfw I made a mistake
>mfw when I just wanna shit in the streets

Attached: ohphajeet.png (598x751, 412K)

mfw toilets are overrated

this was posted by a redditor, this picture is on their front page and thats why he's posting it (i saw someone in my class browsing reddit)

>good looking

Attached: 1553237318643.jpg (720x817, 58K)

bitch in your gifs grandmother was a pajeets bastard offspring and she says she’s more proud of that side than her 88% English heritage.

spoken like a true untermensch potatonigger.

>(i saw someone in my class browsing reddit)

Class on a Saturday, somethings fishy here

Attached: efafa.png (142x106, 39K)

god dammit, theres something about these quasimodo-looking bitches that makes me want to fuck furiously. the more they look like sloth from the goonies, the better

Attached: sloth.jpg (1023x575, 134K)

It’s just a reaction gif you ape, I don’t give a fuck about how much of a nutty liberal emilia clarke is - I already knew that.

Thank you. This is the only reason I came to this thread.

Not every does; there was a rage post the other day that reached over 300+ replies by someone who was shocked that the GoT cast were liberals.

Not-terrible looking.
I can appreciate many types.

I've been hearing this a lot lately from a number of normie white girls.
This "I hate white people" or "I hate that I'm white" or "all white people are trash".
Thing is, these dumb cunts are dating white guys, work and live in all white areas etc.
It's the posh and socially acceptable thing to do, hate whites. And women being women, they inevitably make social signals in order to not be out grouped.
The key is that men need to call them out for this shit, but they don't.

thats one good looking chadjeet

that’s mental. And I agree but it doesn’t happen if they’re surrounded by soys with the same mentality

That

lol

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Holy shit

something else

This poor guy.

Being born a woman is a curse worse than death

what

God has a since of humor.

The English are the punchline!

thats a solid 8/10 here, i would bang her

is it true british girls have massive milkers? i always hear they have the biggest in the world.

im not much of a booby man myself, i prefer smaller titties but yeah its mostly fatter women that have big knockers and there is a lot of fatty women around these days

ah, thats a shame. chubby titties just arent good. no shape at all.

Aria Stark looking for a new face.

People told me one or two year ago that there were a video of her bullying /flirting with him

Attached: df3927ff3420e179755e0a91d5301dc5.png (598x598, 651K)

Is it true all your woman look like this?

Attached: 1460804961257.jpg (1080x720, 191K)

now now burger friend, our women certainly arent the bonniest in the world but thats a bit of an over-exaggeration

Is that the actress that plays arya stark? She looks like a mutant

>implying you wouldnt bang her
dont lie to yourself brother