Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: 1555158880085.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4nPJPz3RYAk
youtube.com/watch?v=KJtrLKGZZFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BRAPP THE BOSS
CLASS WAR NOW

Baby boomers are on the way out of the door.

Attached: F95A0A50-78B2-4369-A81B-27D7F5AD7E90.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

Some stupid fucking boomer boss made that shit, or his faggot boomer whore secretary he's fucking that's making WAY too much money thought it'd be "cute" to make this pile of shit and hang it up "you know, just for giggles and grins"
Imagine being asked these things so much as the boss or secretary and thinking it's funny to put up the opposite on some shitty banter "art" to try and get a laugh out of the people you're working with..... only it's not funny and no one is laughing. You might get a smile and a wince out of the HIGHER PAID ceo's or people in charge of giving out raises.

It makes me want to violently choke a secretary that's fucking the boss for that 3 figure salary of hers.

I say this as a faggot: this shit is really gay

thoughts?

Attached: 1555160126390.png (798x172, 23K)

And Jow Forums will still defend capitalism

Lol at op and the homo who made it.

>""""CEO""""
>gives a fuck what two random hourly peons do in their off time
im sure they're just a temporarily embarrassed gorrilionaire ;)

>this garbage thread again

Boomers get the rope.

youtu.be/4nPJPz3RYAk

Im a Capitalist, and this is stupid cuck bullshit...
Companies with fuck you over the 1st chance they get. Fuck them back

Attached: 1d477f74-d162-4b0c-9f2c-a3ff537ee434.jpg (1000x563, 33K)

Cringe, kill yourself
Kill yourself faggot

Whoever wrote that wants slaves and doesn't understand the voluntary nature of the division of labor under capitalism.

>thoughts?
fuck boomers

Attached: boomer_anime.png (505x498, 221K)

This boomer cunt is literally trying to run a slave plantation. Now this wouldn't be a problem if it were nigs but we know they don't have jobs.

Yes because "bad businessman" =/= capitalism. One can be a complete failure in capitalism, people can choose not to buy your product or work for you. Owners and managers never seem to fully comprehend this because they think only in their own terms of convenience.

>thoughts?
Well, what do you think about a person who does a bare minimum?
youtube.com/watch?v=KJtrLKGZZFg

agreed

>we are way ahead of schedule
I said this yesterday because I'm going to get married in a week and I needed to finish a task before I do.
>suggestion box
we don't have those? I usually just outright tell my boss suggestions.
>greatest boss
I have only had one boss
>we love this place
I've said that too.
>I'm coming in early tomorrow
I come in early every day.
>can we make fridays "dress up" days?
Uh, w-what the heck is a dress up day? Our fridays are casual, but, explain dress up day?

Attached: 1confuse2.jpg (512x494, 43K)

ceo is a meaningless title these days outside of companies which are listed on a stock exchange. the amount of late 20s early 30s woman who are on tinder is unbelievable, almost makes a mockery of the whole "more women in boardroom" shit you see.

Attached: 1555161536681.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>the amount of late 20s early 30s woman who are on tinder is unbelievable
*who say they are CEOs

Kek boss complaining about stress when he makes 5 times the amount of employees. I work the amount of 3 employees every day while my boss drinks till hes shitfaced by the end of the day. If i complain he'll do to me what he did to the last employee, fire me and replace me with an illegal who wont say shit. These faggots deserve death

Basically the inverse, you look even better than you usually do. It also implies he nitpicks about the shit his employees wear.

>bare minimum
>no pay after 8 hours

yeah fuck off. We got our own lives to live.

They got caught up in an MLM scam, they aren't CEOs in any imaginable way.

If someone is stupid enough to put something like this up at their buisiness, they will earn they absolute hatred of every one of their employees.

I see.

We're pretty casual about what we wear compared to most other businesses. I actually dress up more professionally than what our rules require because I believe looks go a long way in becoming successful.

Attached: bigstock-Businessman-Adjusting-Tie-12744575-1.jpg (900x600, 483K)

No wonder everyone hates boomers

dance wagey dance

Attached: 1555151921971.webm (1086x776, 735K)

I already hate that I have to work. My time to do what I actually want is extremely limited. Fuck your god damn job. You want me to do more than what I'm paid for? Fuck you I'll find a new job.

Most CEOs are the shareholders' bitches nowadays anyway.

Those statements are straight out of clown world.

Unless you work at a cookie factory or something.

Attached: Honkler LGBT Flag 2.jpg (614x376, 200K)

A passive aggressive boss is the worst kind of boss to have

>t. has no idea how shit industrial bakeries are
Shit pay under constant observation to ensure employees are not eating the sweets
>despite constant cleaning plenty of roaches and mice that love to eat sugar shit
I fucking walked out on one that said I couldn't take my break despite already worked 6 hours.

Wagie wagie get in cagie.

If you want to legalize slavery just legalize slavery. Plenty of good potential slaves out there, who wouldn't fight back if you told them you'd kill them or hurt them.

>sage
Reminder that edgy pictures and single word questions are slide threads.
>OP deserve the lash

Attached: 1554864741489.jpg (340x578, 50K)

Some of those are reasonable. Others are absolutely disgusting.
>Given the chance to work here, I’d gladly accept a cut in pay
That actually made my stomach drop.

>3 figure
Poor girl

Dont be stupid. I bet some leftist made that. Some of the stuff on there is so ridiculous that noone except for a false flagger would write it.

Once again, its probably a commie false flag as other anons have pointed out. A CEO would not even interact with such low level people

Dont spam false flags here and you wont get burned commie

I wish I had a job, even if I was wageslaving

kek

Attached: 1548995497646.jpg (960x686, 155K)

advertise honestly and say you're looking for cult members and devotees instead of employees and see what happens

>edgy