Give me the best reason to have a gf except sex

Give me the best reason to have a gf except sex.

Attached: BzbFfITCYAEzBfb.jpg (362x362, 21K)

My girlfriend let me set up my drumkit in her place. Very convienent since I can’t have them at my apartment. She also inflates my ego when she can tell I’m feeling down so that’s cool too. Sex is cool too.

having kids

you can't have kids with a prostitute

Companship
Love
Affection

I miss these more than the sex desu, that isn't hard to get with tinder and whatnot

1. Companionship.
2. Emotional Support
3. Financial Support
4. Children

I mean my wife kicks ass, so I dunno what to tell you. It's harder to come up with reasons NOT to have a gf.

Cooking, cleaning, money,someone to rub your body now and then.

>another perspective to level out each others bad decisions
>half the housework to do
>co-op games anytime
>cuddles, compliments and affection to brighten up a shitty day
>increased social value
>parents quit bugging you for when you're gonna get a gf

And honestly its just pleasant having someone to dote on and be nice to. I love cooking for my girl

Retard.

>its a fucking distraction from the torture of a lonely existence... i presume.

Fucking none, dude. Trust me, loneliness is better than the bullshit you'll put up with with some crazy bitch. And they're all fucking crazy and will stress you out, drain your patience and eventually you'll find yourself craving the moments where you AREN'T around them. You're gonna think some girl you found is great, that she's different, etc at first. But eventually, at some point, it'll change. Just stay single. Especially if you're some dude browsing Jow Forums, chances are you aren't up for this shit and have a delusional mindset towards what "being in a relationship" really means. Be single dude, you don't need this shit.

Not with that attitude

It's similar to why you have friends, but a lot more so.

You have a shitty taste in women.

Uh huh. Give it a few years. You'll find out for yourself that the reason every old fuck thinks women are nuts isn't because they all just "had shitty taste in women." Trust me, I sounded exactly like you a few years back.

Brain rewards you for having a woman you consider paired with you.

This
>tfw ywn do it for her

This is what I've seen, I wanted to know if it was just me

because your brain demands it, otherwise you can can companionship and support from good bros

>3. Financial Support
Oh I am fucking laughing

Trust me dude, they're all nuts, its just to what degree. And it will get worse, or wear you out, eventually. I know tons of guys who are married , and honestly most of them, including my own, would, I guess, be considered "happy" marriages. But ALL of them, if you talk to them enough, you'll find out, no matter how cool his wife seems, she's capable of being a massive pain in the ass or just an emotional, indecisive, moody wack job. And EVERY dude things he found "THE ONE!" or that everyone else was wrong when they said this. I literally was 110% that guy a few years back. I was positive she was 100% not crazy and that one really cool chick. And honestly, she was, and still, by crazy broad standards, kinda is. And even then, she's slowly revealed herself to be an emotional, indecisive, whiny, moody and dramatic, with more and more frequency as time goes on. I honestly have very little patience for this kind of shit, and so I think I'm more frustrated by this kind of bullshit than most guys. I know a lot of friends who's wives are definitely MUCH bigger pains in the ass who just kind deal with it like "ah well." But I fucking hate this kind of shit. Believe me, I thought I had found "that one cool chick," just like lots of dudes. You'll find out eventually that none of them are like that. Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, as the saying goes, and one day, if you're around one long enough, you'll understand why every old fart, even ones who love their wife dearly, will agree when you say "women are fucking nuts."

A 20something GF in 2019 will not cook or clean for you.

Support and security

>Security

A GF in 2019 will not pay for any of your needs.

That you think you will get any of this out of a relationship with a woman in the current year instantly reveals that you're an incel.

Women do still do this though, they're probably not going to bend over like they used to but they still do these things.

>cooking, cleaning
even if you had a wife/girl that could and would be willing to cook, you can't afford to have a stay at home partner for these things so good luck. these are skill YOU need to have as a bachelor to attract women now, This isn't some "muh incel" shit it's how the world works now women are not expected to bring anything to the table outside of their bodies

I've found this to be true.

Why are they like this? Any scientific reasons?