Is obsessed love really that bad of a thing?

Is obsessed love really that bad of a thing?

Attached: 1534865526719.jpg (354x249, 48K)

Depends on whether or not the relationship is healthy and whether or not the obsession isn't unhealthy.

How do you understand if the obsession is healthy or unhealthy? My relationship is healthy, I'm sure of that, but I kind of wish gf was more obsessed with me to the point she wouldn't allow me to talk to anyone but her and things like that, basically the things that people share on yandere pages on facebook

Implying I havent been doing other things. Right now it doesnt matter

I'm doing something that will work for me

Are you ok user?

That would literally make the relationship unhealthy, and I'd classify the obsession as unhealthy if it gets in the way of her normal life (literally yandere tier levels of stalking or even her being unable to function because of jealousy or anxiety).

No not really but I have a plan and I'm doing what I have to do so not worried for now. I have a few months desu

You dont need to know what I'm doing. I'm just a stranger
I would ask more about you but at this point I have to keep doing what I was doing earlier and still get my own shit done.

What would you do for both people?

Cut contact completely to get them out of your life?

If it affected our daily lives to that point yeah, that's a no from me too, what I'talking about is more like pic related I guess?

Attached: 1548022188167.png (280x67, 5K)

More details, gf sometimes act like this (and i fucking love it), but whenever she does she says that's bad and neither of us should be like this

What do you mean?

Is it even possible to get to pic related in a healthy way? We both feel the same way, but I think she sees just in a negative way while I think it could be positive if we reached it through compromises such as not hurting each other and ourselves

Attached: 1537353561335.jpg (400x400, 12K)

my gf can be pretty obsessed with me and i just think it's cute

I know, I find mine adorable too when she is, she just doesn't want to let that aspect of herself out

Actually, where does love end and obsession start? The way I love is very close to obsession according to my gf, but I don't think I am? I think it's more a case of deep love or something?

It's okay as long as she swallows.

Yes. Obsession is not love. Love cares about the effects on the other person. You put them before yourself. Obsession is all about YOU in the end. You want them to be everything you wanted them to be. You want to be with them. You, you, you! To hell with them in the end.

> yandere pages on facebook

I dated a yandere by accident. Worst boyfriend ever. He was so sweet at first. Then I noticed he was filling in things about me that weren't there. Idealizing me. Bugging me at all hours. Talking on the phone all day long when I needed to be at work. Whining when I didn't give all the attention he wanted and love him exactly in the way he imagined.

I broke it off. He threatened to ruin my life. And he did. He spread lies about me. Got me fired. Befriended my mother and got her to disown me. He got all his friends to help, saying a sob story that made me look "terrible". He said it would stop if I was his. I didn't come back to him. I moved and didn't tell anyone my new address.

He found my number and stalked me. He called me five years later and told me where I lived. he said he missed me and offered me gifts.

I told him never to call me again. I might need a restraining order. Even then that might not be enough thanks to his friends.

Yandere: Not even once.

It is the worst thing, and if you like it, it's just you manifesting your own insecurities and lack of trust in yourself. Seek therapy.

>You love me, right? Because if you really loved me, you would drink this bottle of drain cleaner for me because it's going to expire soon
Boom, idiot yandys delt with.

I actually tried telling him to kill himself once. He whined something along the lines of "But then if I died I couldn't be with YOU! All I want is to be with you!"

I feel relieved, I thought I was really obsessed rather than in love, but thankfully that's not the case. Same goes for gf, while she's a bit on the yandere side, she's not like that at all
>Whining when I didn't give all the attention he wanted
I-I'm actually guilty of this, but so is gf so in the end it evens out, right?

>I-I'm actually guilty of this, but so is gf so in the end it evens out, right?
Maybe become more accepting of the fact you both sometimes need space?

I actually don't mind at all when she wants more attentions, and I'm more than glad to shower her in affection at any moment. She's a bit colder than I am regarding this, but maybe it'll be the same for her too once we start living together