Be me

>Be me
>Latino
> go on Jow Forums to laugh at stupid posts or to see good fan art in /mlp/
>see a lot of people be racist
>say nigger, spic, zipperhead
>feelsbadman
>realize alot of people on this website are crackers who will never say that to my face
>white people who never kissed a girl
>white people who grew up in a broken home
>I grew up with money and in a loving family
>I guess white people are just more tapped than any other race
>mfw

Attached: yea we gay part 2 guy.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

Piaso

>Thinking people here are actually white
I'm a complete spic, and I hate you and everything you've said.

Fuck off shitskin

>be me
>be white
>feels fuckin good

and you will never say cracker to a white person, faggot

Thanks for proving my point

I always do. seeing their fear makes me laugh. what an absolute pussy race

You didn't make a point.

>Jow Forums is one person
Kill yourself you dumb faggot

>crackers who will never say that to my face
I'm that one cracker that will fagit

>Shitcano brony speaking of inferiority.
You are in no position to criticize anyone subhuman

lol no you wont. calling me a spic behind your screen is easier than saying it to my face blueskin

>Latino
no such thing.
>loving family
you have no choice, your pathetic gardener father couldn't afford the house that you grew up in without help from his extended family also living there and crowding your personal space.

No one cares, taco turd

aint you get money from your family owning other people 150 years ago? shut up lol niggas got money from doing nothing and think they the shit

You've seen what Jow Forums meet-ups look like... These guys are weirdos.

Ha get a load of this memefag

You talking about it behind your screen doesnt prove your point spic. Your the one who made this gay ass post though guy.

Well yeah thats what they look like when they leave moms basement

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

This is the most ethnically diverse white supremacist group in history sir.

nope, if you weren't a dumb spic who watched anime in history class you would know that most white families arrived here several decades after slavery was abolished. blue collar, working class families who have to pay $3,000 a month in mortgage fees to own a 2 bedroom house, so savages like your family don't move in with their 20 relatives.

I'd say it to your face. Fuck spics, they smell and look like shit

Literally no race is afraid of Latinos, lmao. Oh god it's a 5 foot brown person, I hope he doesn't hurt me. Said literally no one ever.

Yeah you are. Why are we still here?

Anyone who owns goats is terrified of them

>a burrito chef
>and a brony

that is rough desu

because your parents hide your family from the government.

No you wouldnt

I can say that and a lot more in your face, nigger.

Lol i saw a manlet spic drinking a beer walking a hour ago and he looked disgusting. I think my expression said it all

Attached: 1555157799195m.jpg (1024x1024, 201K)

Checked

Attached: 1555156484641.jpg (540x456, 49K)

Attached: 1555126628929.jpg (1024x614, 95K)

Attached: 1555068050271.jpg (917x692, 140K)

Attached: 1555068462996.png (1239x1063, 61K)

Attached: 1555119602638.png (700x464, 333K)

Lol think again, Paco.
Pol is a brown board of peace

Attached: dcn45ac3xzwy.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

>realize alot of people on this website are crackers
not true just look at Jow Forums meetup

I raped a Latino, felt good

Attached: 1555056224560.jpg (787x791, 520K)

Attached: 1554969887803.jpg (697x697, 90K)

Go home

Attached: 1555047948712m.jpg (949x1024, 73K)

haha no sweetie, just no

time to BEAN sum wh*te women

Attached: 1555064209088m.jpg (785x1024, 203K)

so wrong,
the males aren't so bad but the woman are crazy ass bitches that are always looking to cut someone

>be European rapebaby
>only speak European languages
>live in country built by, and maintained to this day by people of European ancestry
>HURRDURRR MUH MUN-E MUH DIKK

Spicnig, go.

t. el chicANO

Attached: 1554987594298m.jpg (1024x924, 125K)

nigger

i fuck your women and choke them and slap them around and they like it or at least pretend to because they hope that i will be gracious enough to nut inside them and they can feel like they have upgraded at life
i treat them like literal dogs and they love it

feelswhateverman, i don't have feelings about bugs ya know?

>I grew up with money and in a loving family
That means you and yours can afford to leave my country.
I called a spic a beaner about a week ago in a grocery store. Rude little greaseballs hang around the produce section blocking off access jabberring in spic speak.

Attached: 1536461378064.gif (350x232, 461K)

Attached: 1555109063684.jpg (828x581, 456K)

>Latino
faggot

Attached: 1554972814053.png (720x720, 117K)

>realize alot of people on this website are crackers who will never say that to my face
because i know you would whine to your local blue-hairs like the limp-dick faggot that you are.
I have my eyes on a different prize anyways, latinos get the axe later.

as per usual you have no argument. i don't know why you people think we don't know what you do, you seem to think you're intelligent and crafty but it's painfully obvious. do you think it's normal to have 15+ people living in the same house? do you think we don't notice how unusual that is when we see it in our neighborhoods?

Attached: 1555132131820m.jpg (1024x738, 154K)

>good fan art
>/mlp/

Attached: 1440265317765.jpg (297x317, 23K)

>australia
Kek

>grew up with money and loving family
>goes on /mlp/
Oh I'm sure they love you very much

In South San Antonio, Where the Latino population is, they have a rule. You have to pove your "straight" by fucking another man in the ass, otherwise your a bottom fag.

Similar Culture has be seen in parts of North Africa.

Attached: 1555146750031m.jpg (537x1024, 118K)

so? no one is stopping it. we cucked america

Why don’t you go live in a Hispanic country?

and say hi to ziondon for me lel

Attached: dominat.jpg (600x155, 22K)

>yet another spic goblin who fantasies about white women because he will never get one because women prefer tall man

quit larping nathan

go back to mexico tacoboi

If no one is stopping it then why all the outcry about ICE? Why the push to abolish it?

Attached: 1545164156.jpg (600x600, 18K)

what's your point?
All women prefer to be treated like bitches
some of us just know that our race is superior
so we don't rape
because it only improves the enemy stock,
and bestows our precious seed on an unworthy recipient

these posts are suprisingly ok

Attached: 1555037060474.jpg (1000x998, 1.02M)

>Latino
>A vague conglomerate of a mongrelized people-groups
>Average IQ in the low 90s
>Unbelievably violent (Aztec tradition among the Mexicas)
>Breed like rats
>Women are hot af but equally crazy
>Grandparents favour light skinned (more white admixture) grandchildren
>Community glorifies members that are whiter
>tfw Latino isn't even a proper ethnicity or race
Coming from a non-white, fuck off

Why are Latinos so unathletic? I grew up in an area that was mostly white, but there were a few towns with high spic populations and they were always the worst at literally every sport.

by all means, keep coming and driving up real estate prices, gentrifying yourselves to the point where you'll be forced to settle in black neighborhoods. you'd better warn the people in those caravans, because i know you're related to at least 500 of them. they're going to be homeless.

You are still here because the dairy/vegetable farmers and packing plants want to keep their cheap labor, so they hide you and your families from the government.

> Be a Mexishit/ Latinx
> Turn everywhere you infest into a Mexishitco grade dump
> Use white mans internet and come onto Jow Forums
> Tell us all your utterly irrelevant opinion
> Have the honour of having superior Whites reply to you
> Be proud of yourself that white man has noticed you for once.
> Go off and tell your diabetic spic family that you are not a subhuman anymore as you think you made a valid point on Jow Forums, and had your life validated by responses.
> Get blind drunk on shitty mexicshit alcohol
> Eat burritos and drink Coca Cola
> Take diabetic medicine then go to sleep
Well done, we're soooo proud of you
/s

rape? what are you talking about? i don't rape anyone, i couldn't get hard if i tried to do that
and you asking what my point is? are you retarded? how do you not see my point?
i would never have kids with a nonwhite, i have 2 aryan sons
but t b h brown women are great for using as toys
it helps me blow off steam and COPE with the fact that my homeland is being invaded by people less human than me
you prob don't get to fuck, easy to have muh principles when you have no opportunity to test them

rly maeks u think huh

One of the most pathetic OPs I've seen in years of pol.

Proud about chimping out over trivial slights? Might have something to do with Latinos making zero contributions to Western Civilizations aside from smuggling drugs and spreading communism.

>white people who never kissed a girl and I guess white people are just more tapped than any other race
Sure, Latinos probably have more sex as minors than whites. But that’s often because whites are or were busy doing actually important shit like discovering gravity, mathematically describing the electromagnetic field, and filling out the periodic table. You should just be grateful that Spain colonized and enslaved your loincloth-wearing, spear-chucking ancestors because you’d still be at it if it weren’t for Europeans.

>latino doesn't understand how portrait subjectivity works
you're implying you are the sad frog and whites are the smug frog. why are you spics always so retarded.

They are bad at everything. Even whites cook their cuisine better than they do.

Leave it to beaners to somehow fuck up a literal plate of wet slop. Pic related lmao, YIKES.

Attached: image.jpg (500x492, 121K)

i'll never recover, here is my cope.

Attached: viva mongolia.jpg (800x457, 53K)

Sure I will. I say it all the time to my employees that are stupid fucking spics. They don't do shit to me because they're illegals and they're afraid of me.

white """people"""" btfo once again

Attached: _applause-gif-3.gif (500x270, 459K)

>give us your address then we can say it to your face

Problem solved :D

no you dont. If you do you do it out of power which is just another pussy cracker move lol
I know how all white crackers on Jow Forums look. I aint tryna see no beta 14 yearold retard

Holy shit is baiting you all this ez? I guess whites are the dumbest race out there. too ez lads

Attached: I am.png (560x589, 596K)

Nice b8, seems you did indeed ring a few of us in
Truth is just because you’re Hispanic that doesn’t make you lesser, you become lesser when you try to use your race to get shit you don’t deserve and such. Anons have this tendency to honestly believe that because there’s a trend of one race doing things, ALL of the people of that race do those things. I just ignore it, and I’m white. It’s called generalization and it’s a plague here.

>goes on Jow Forums to see good fan art in /mlp/
>”I aint tryna see no beta 14 yearold retard”
Nigger you watch a kids show KEK

Yea i know where your coming from. I dont generalize race at all. I know almost everyone here does tho. The point of my post was to kinda just make fun of the people here in a satirical way. Ofc people on Jow Forums aint the brightest so ofc they didnt catch on. I like all races. I just hate the betas here who hide behind their screen. But hey thats the internet for you amirite? I actually love having conversations about philosophy, economics and politics, but Jow Forums is not the place for that. I never use my race as a type of wild card or something like that. thanks for actually being a normal person user.

I'm not white either grew up with money and a loving family and say all that crap.
You are a retarded shill or the worst fisherman ever.

Attached: thumb_low-quality-bait-fuck-you-cuck-mods-4224189.png (200x202, 15K)

Southerner, reporting in. Some things aren't said in polite company. Don't worry, people you meet in the street hate you just the same, it's just not mentioned in polite company.

I grew up with money (to a certain extent) and in a loving home. Still hate you unwashed, uncivilized brown/black vermin, though.

Disgusting stop tainting the white nationalist flag like that. Fucking degenerate fucking homosexual they deserve their fate.

Attached: 61AF83A9-918F-4B01-B0DC-3ECA72ED1F6B.png (800x800, 90K)