Be me

>be me
>an asian female in western country
>grew up in white suburb, school had 10 asians, friends with only white people from primary through to high school
>fetishized white men and dated white men exclusively for years
>go on Jow Forums
>realise my festishization of white males and western culture were the result of years of institutionalised racism
>feel exposed by afwm propaganda
>want to date a nice asian boy
>match only with asians on tinder
>talk for a day and don't feel anything towards them, ghost
>asian boys are unable to make me laugh, are passive in pursuing me and generally don't give me the tingles down there

what do? i don't want to become another afwm meme but it's hard to find a decently westernised asian guy who is funny and a good match for me.

Attached: Nge10201.png (960x738, 921K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GImhqWN0bNY
youtube.com/watch?v=B0zWqsiPtCY
youtube.com/watch?v=rUwN3QPeme4
youtube.com/watch?v=ljBMKSBdbEw
youtube.com/watch?v=X2i7mH40zes
youtube.com/watch?v=FGSs9XKj4A0
youtube.com/watch?v=yFnpL42KqUE
youtube.com/watch?v=T_PYekEuKdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep trying. Also, you might have white culture from your white upbringing. Go on more asian websites and learn new ways of thinking.

what kind of websites?

Be honest about having no clue about Asian culture. Stupid question: do you know what kind of Asian you are?

>realise my festishization of white males and western culture were the result of years of institutionalised racism
You learned that on fucking 4chain? Woah. Jow Forumstards sure were lazy that day.

>it's hard to find a decently westernised asian guy who is funny and a good match for me
That's dating generally. You just play it on hard-mode by picking a single race.

>You just play it on hard-mode by picking a single race.

i'm slightly turned off by white guys due to past experiences. but hapas are fine too i guess

I'm white but I went to a 25% Asian high school, there really are plenty of Asian guys out there who are entirely westernized, confident, aggressive, etc. I'd suggest you keep trying, nobody wants FOB Asian men but even second-generation Asian guys should work for you.
And it's really not institutionalized racism brainwashing you, literally every race of female prefers white men in whatever context around the world, white western culture is a unique outlier on many metrics and produces men with desirable traits. There's nothing wrong with dating white men if that's what you're predisposed to do.

And you're sure the problem was that they were white guys and not with the guys themselves?

not sure what you mean by institutionalized racism but if you like white guys you should go for white guys

>literally every race of female prefers white men in whatever context around the world
Almost like there is a constant export of Western culture that fetishises white men.

>western culture is a unique outlier on many metrics and produces men with desirable traits.
You get the same traits in other men who grew up in Western culture.

That's really not how it works. If it was, there'd be an obvious correlation between degree of westernization and preference for white men, but the preference is there regardless
Dating white men is considered high status for reasons having nothing to do with any cultural imperialism - Asian women are similarly preferred by most races even if they've been barely exposed to Asian culture
The only racism here is with whoever's telling you that you've been brainwashed into fetishizing white men

Go for some spice you feel me

>there'd be an obvious correlation between degree of westernization and preference for white me
You don't need to be Westernized to be drowned in Western media.
>Dating white men is considered high status for reasons having nothing to do with any cultural imperialism
Quite the claim.
>Asian women are similarly preferred by most races
They aren't outside of yellow fever fags on dating sites.
>if they've been barely exposed to Asian culture
Rural Belorussia? East Sudan? Cliches like Asian women being more quiet and demure aren't exactly a niche.

>>realise my festishization of white males and western culture were the result of years of institutionalised racism

>>want to date a nice asian boy

um yeah. its fine and all if you just have realised your aesthetic preference is wider than just white men and includes asian men.

but its really unwoke to completely rule out white guys purely by their race. Did you magically start finding white people unattractive after consuming such small minded propaganda about white men?

anyway, ime westernized asian guys that are shallow enough to give a shit about things in the lense you're casting things either a; prefer a westernized woman to be white or non-asian themselves because they find it more attractive than asian women, or b; want an asian woman unstained by westernization just like stupid white guys do.

But you know, set whatever standard you want, I don't care.

>>white men
>>asian boys
Even now, your racial preferences are showing. Clearly this is beyond institutionalised racism, and the cause lies in your own genetics. This is not something you can change about yourself.

Honestly try and find a brown guy with some Soul
black, Native american, Latina it doesn't matter
Find one who was raised to respect women, but only if he's the kind to listen to his heart (i know, despite how corny it sounds)

Good luck trying to rewire a non-issue. From my perspective you're falling into a reverse phycological trap. Why do you want to want an asian man? Because you feel like you should feel like you want one? Oh it's propaganda. Sure, I see it a bit too. Is that a good reason to try to change what makes you you? You're making a problem out of nothing imo. You're attracted to who you like for reasons which you don't consciously control. Focusing on race and prejudice is going to confuse you more.

White men? Nowadays a lot of people in the world are mixed and form my experience European men don't have any significant advantage over other races besides appearance. I've seen attractive men from all over the world and not specifically from Europe. A LOT of men out there have some degree of white in them, it's up to you and whatever you prefer really. The only reason I can see people not liking pure Asians is because of some physical features you can find in other Native ethnic groups. I don't know what would happen if you mix between them but if it were to be done enough times I imagine you could get an attractive human on par with most Europeans out there.

Asian women are the biggest racetraitors on the planet. It's amazing how fast they'll attach to a whiteman, they really do hate their own kind. My coworker literally starts clapping every time he sees an asian couple.

Go for a hapa then, best of both worlds.

the thing is, it wasn't ever just about being attracted to white guys for them as individuals, a huge portion of my attraction to them was in wanting to have hapa babies and subsequently white washing my children so they could assimilate better into white society. also having a white guy as a bf does raise your social status whether you want to admit that or not.

in retrospect, i noticed that ive rejected asian men who were a much better fit for me than a white guy solely for his race. i noticed my standards for white guys were much lower as well.

having said all that, i still find myself having difficulties in being attracted to the stereotypical asian males -- passive, not very artistically inclined and TOO logical (i dont know if this is the right word). i could count on one hand the number of asian males i met that read literature for pleasure.

but after reading what some anons have said, perhaps i dont need to completely rule out the entire white race, maybe i could just lift my standards a bit lol. although another thing i realised is that a lot of the white guys into asian females tend present the very symptoms i find unattractive in asian guys.

the weebs fetishization asian women don't help my case etiher

Just date whoever you want. If you find a person attractive because features in white men attract you then it can't be helped, it's your preference. Normally I'd tell people to date someone because they're hardworking accomplished individuals regardless of race but in the end it's your choice to make user. Just remember successful men worthy of status are not always white. Success is in part determined by culture and European culture is not the only successful one, a culture that values knowledge and hard work as the basis for a prosperous life is more likely to allow individuals that grow under it to flourish.

>the average asian female in 2019

adv just proves the blackpill every day

Meh... I’m half Asian, half Latino... honestly I tend to find most Asian girls boring as fuck. Hell, I find most white girls boring as fuck for that matter.

When I do find someone I like though, doesn’t matter what they are or what color their skin is, I just like em, whateverthefuck anyone else says.

Like what you like, that has nothing to do with racism as long as you’re not looking down on or being judgmental others.

Don’t conflate the two

>a huge portion of my attraction to them was in wanting to have hapa babies and subsequently white washing my children so they could assimilate better into white society.
so the incels and Jow Forums racists are right about asian women?

Oof, this.

Your head knows that Asian men are treated unfairly in the west, but your ovaries are screaming for a blond hair, blue eyed guy to inseminate you.
As a blond hair, blue eyed man myself, this would probably be a very hot scenario to me if I didn't find East Asian girls to be repulsive

I don't think this applies to women of a particular race/ethnicity, the problem is white supremacy has seeped deeply in many forms of communication and so any other race would naturally try to become part of the 'best' race if possible. Women are more inclined to seek a stable environment for their children to grow in so it's no surprise you'll hear comments like these.

But even then, that means that all or at least most nonwhite women living in the west are poisoned whether they realise it or not. If an Asian man wants to find a female partner of his same ethnicity, he needs to leave the west entirely.

I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to date white men. I know asian dudes who date white girls and I'm a white man who prefers to date asian women. What is wrong with it? Honestly you are more racist for choosing your partner based on the color of your skin than what is in your heart.

You have to realize that culture is more important than ethnicity. You feel more comfortable with with men because they are more compatible with you from a cultural standpoint. The way you act and think is western. There's nothing wrong with that.

>it wasn't ever just about being attracted to white guys for them as individuals,

well, there's your problem. Like I said, its find to have an aesthetic preference, but you should really deal with people at the individual level when building relationships. It tends to work better.
>so they could assimilate better into white society.

if this is a white society, then they must be doing it wrong because asians outperform whites academically and financially, both the homegrown ones, and the imported ones. Also, most of the most prolific pop culture, especially music, is not revealing some major white dominance.

I dunno, you sound kinda easily influenced by others, honestly.

Well, it really depends on the individual. I know a lot of sheep that try too hard to fit in groups but I also know people that can think for themselves and don't follow whatever the media throws their way. Not everyone follows the same trends.

you're just rationalizing what we already know

>>oh my life is so hard I have naught but to go on an app and men throw themselves at me but I ignore them when I realize they're not top 0.001% males. Woe is me.

>pop culture, especially music, is not revealing some major white dominance

Are you stupid?

just date someone you like retard

this is unironically good advice, thank

>whats in your heart

What a fucking retard. Have you even read tge thread? OP is an asian cunt who fetishizes white men. You are a white that fetishizes asian women. Fetishism of ethnicities other than yours is a racist thing. You don't look at invisible qualities, people like you and her look at APPEARANCE FIRST. Stop telling people to consider personality if this is what you do, lmao.

Asian BOY here.

There's nothing wrong with you liking white men, it could just be difficult for any potential children. Tell me about how those Asian boys behaved, did they -try- to make you laugh? Were they too serious if they were unfunny? "Too logical" is way too broad, too analytical and reading too deep into things, perhaps?

>my female ancestors hundreds of generations back were attracted to the male asian phenotype
>I'm just not attracted to asian men

Realize that you are the white man's whore.

Why do Asian women have such horrible personalities?

youtube.com/watch?v=GImhqWN0bNY
youtube.com/watch?v=B0zWqsiPtCY
youtube.com/watch?v=rUwN3QPeme4
youtube.com/watch?v=ljBMKSBdbEw
youtube.com/watch?v=X2i7mH40zes
youtube.com/watch?v=FGSs9XKj4A0
youtube.com/watch?v=yFnpL42KqUE
youtube.com/watch?v=T_PYekEuKdM

Attached: 1559671154741.jpg (542x767, 57K)

Eat the rice pay the price

Shut up and fuck me.

Haha wat

Attached: 1548883950190.gif (500x500, 256K)

>did they -try- to make you laugh?
yes but for some reason their jokes tend to be puns and less spontaneous bantering between a guy and girl, if that makes sense.

>Were they too serious if they were unfunny?
i guess....?

you are asking some v hard questions lol i just feel when i'm around asian guys, i'm cant relax and have fun. though korean men tended to be the exception to the trend, idk why. whereas chinese men are just a complete no go zone for me despite me being chinese myself.

Maybe realize that blaming institutionalize racism when there are Asian women who managed not to feel the same way you do is proof you allowed yourself to be in that form of racism.
You went to what you thought was pleasing. No shame in it actually. Infact what you went through is gentrification.

Yeah, I guess all of the blackpill logic ends up falling apart at that part. All individuals are different, with different genetically ingrained preferences whether they want to admit it or not. I realise now that it was foolish of me to think all nonwhite women would be poisoned.

>the only Asians who make you laugh are the most physically attractive and lightskin Asians
As pointed out, your attempts at mixing social activism with romance are worthless; and just as any other human being, you are a slave to your sex drive.

You'll ignore this post because you know it to be the harsh truth.

maybe you just like white dudes, why feel bad about it

Eat some freshly pained dog, that'll jog your ancestral memory

i think japanese men are the most attractive but i definitely cannot like them as a chinese

I'm going to take a guess: you have bad bonds with your own family. My sister grew up really white-washed but unlike you, wanted to exclusively marry a Chinese guy, which she did. She wants her kids to grow up learning Cantonese since she couldn't. She's much closer to my parents than I am and wants to reconnect to her Chinese roots.

I'm thinking your perspective is more like mine, where Chinese married couples are often bickering, complaining about money, and nitpicking over pointless details. It has become repetitive and predictable where your life would go if you went with a Chinese guy. It's possible that you also resent being born Chinese and would prefer to be a more Westernized Asian i.e. South Korean.

>actually, I prefer the other brand of attractive and light skin Asian
Never met a young Chinese woman who liked Filipino or Sri Lankan guys, strangely enough
(before I get accused of being a bitter Asian, I will declare myself as Irish)

You should talk to my ex. She was also Chinese and only dated white guys, swore she didn’t find Asian men attractive. Then she cheated on me with some orbiter Asian dude. I’m sure there’s hope for you yet

Know this is probably an unpopular opinion on any website, Jow Forums or otherwise
But...
Just because you like white people doesn't mean it's because of racism, and quite frankly the race of another person shouldn't matter really. Just like people shouldn't care if you're Asian, why care if they're white?

i think i just got a brain hemorrhage from reading this. dont comment again thanks

You sound pretty racist yourself. Get therapy or move to an area where people of your heritage are.

maybe it's a preference thing but i don't think i've ever been attracted to a se asian ... there is no cultural understanding between me and them either

Hi, I am also chinese. Honestly why would you let history get in the way of liking japanese people? If they were not involved in it then they have no reason to claim responsibility for any bad acts their bloodline many generations back may have done.

I think I understand your entire situation judging by this reply. Thanks.

2chan

It's funny how only white people can be racist. Asians are the most racist mother fuckers. They don't even like other asians. Just their own little cult-like flavor of asian.

Romantic/sexual preferences are not fetishisation or racism.

You're making a big deal out of virtually nothing. The races, features and personality traits you're attracted to have nothing to do with "institutionalised racism", and everything to do with your human nature. If you genuinely like white men more, go for it. You're not "betraying your race" by loving someone of a different ethnicity, and the people who say you are have been poisoned by incel or Jow Forums propaganda.

kek quit living in the past you dum hoe

>Asians are the most racist mother fuckers.
This is true

Asians are racist but not the kill all minorities and establish whites only ethnostate racism that’s prevalent on pol. There’s a huge difference.