FBI Confirmed Pedo Symbols Caught at my workplace!!!!

imgur.com/a/xYn7xfF

youtube.com/watch?v=3Egr3515Q_I

Attached: 56815922_1001615720042105_3797602167498473472_o.jpg (2048x1536, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simplybalancedwc.com/
youtu.be/4nPJPz3RYAk
orgone-energy.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich
nypost.com/2019/02/26/former-playboy-model-found-dead-after-ominous-tweet/
joedubs.com/orgonite-a-sexual-psyop-wilhelm-reich-the-perverted-marxist-degenerate/
youtube.com/watch?v=y8jki4i4raQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ccTwSl-NLLA
youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
youtube.com/watch?v=3fnPwj1AMp
youtube.com/watch?v=CNwoxM3rliQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0HIGmQ7KYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ekellw

Doing Gods work today boys.

>I decided to do a little detective work today when a particular symbol caught my eye on the windows of a pilates studio building not far from my everyday workplace.

>Now...... Feel free to tell me the truth if I am completely off my rocker here, but the symbol on the window is WITHOUT QUESTION the 2007 WikiLeaks FBI verified symbol-logo used by pedophiles to secretly identify/out each other in public settings.

>Things got weirder when I visited their Facebook and website expecting/hoping to see picture galleries of adults doing pilates, only to find it mostly consisted of photos of children's birthday parties overseen by adults. I also found some rather suggestive photos on their main website that were eerie and kinda hammered everything home.

>This is the addresses /location of the building:
1536 Paoli Pike, West Chester, PA 19380

>There's a police station literally right around the corner and cops constantly swarm this lot in their patrol cars on an hourly basis.

>My question is, what's my next move? Do I report it to the FBI? Why is there is a cop car sitting next to a pedo sign hiding in plain sight? Is he in on it? Could he be their errand boy?

simplybalancedwc.com/

Know anything about Ricairdi Brothers?

It's a reputable painting company that people have speculated about being involved in related shit because of their logo.

>doxing yourself on Jow Forums
anyway all I have to do now is send this thread to the management and let them figure out which one of their unhinged schizo employees they're not on good terms with

lol

Attached: 1529496634763.jpg (325x325, 10K)

...it's a spiral

they can tell by his voice i'm sure

I don't work in the complex. I said I work nearby.

you're an idiot
that's the logo for benjamin moore not the ricairdi brothers
you fucking psycho

I didn't even bother watching the video. what an autist.

plot twist:
OP is the cop's partner

Attached: bandit-keith.jpg (448x335, 40K)

Beep boop

Attached: can-amp-039-t-handle-ma-lil-d---yugioh_o_5716029.jpg (546x1254, 208K)

do nothing. the have all the force. you may just end up in a rubber room if you are lucky. The weild all the power and are just rubbing your nose in it. Even if do manage to 'prove" anything they will laugh at you and can tourture your family with impunity.

Know Pedo Asia Argento

Attached: 56749319_1001707656699578_4905898811576025088_n.jpg (598x960, 70K)

Inside (((Goshen Village)))

youtu.be/4nPJPz3RYAk

Pizzagate is real

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_2cvs5tb15zkuwqif7tu68r.jpg (842x1024, 228K)

BAsed

The pedo spiral is more triangular, isn't it?

it doesn't matter to these lunatics. the milky way is a pedophile

their use of the spiral is linked to orgone energy and wilhelm reich:
orgone-energy.com/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich

It was shortly after he arrived in New York in 1939 that Reich first said he had discovered a biological or cosmic energy, an extension of Freud's idea of the libido. He called it "orgone energy" or "orgone radiation", and the study of it "orgonomy".

Attached: file.png (700x613, 672K)

AGAIN,

People have pointed this out before. Yeah they're a reputable company. Doesn't mean they aren't involved in sex trafficking.

nypost.com/2019/02/26/former-playboy-model-found-dead-after-ominous-tweet/

wilhelm reich was a pedophilia advocate and his students set up groups advocating for sexual relationships with children

he was also likely a jew by the look of him but it's unconfirmed

Attached: orgone wiki orgasm.png (1673x514, 93K)

Attached: 57004886_339109870294885_1867920073469984768_n.jpg (768x994, 129K)

>Both parents were Jewish, but decided against raising the boys as Jews.
>Reich and his brother, Robert, were brought up to speak only German, were punished for using Yiddish expressions and forbidden from playing with the local Yiddish-speaking children.
b-based
what did Leon and Cäcilie mean by this??

Attached: powers.jpg (188x146, 9K)

it's worth noting that the spirals when used by pedophiles are almost always upside down like in this case

>simply balanced
>uses most unbalanced symbol possible

orgone-energy.com/
look at all the jewish satanic shit

Attached: file.png (1157x849, 723K)

Attached: PEDO SYMBOL.png (1200x1200, 1.11M)

Attached: file.png (1117x821, 1.12M)

Attached: FBI-pedophile-symbols-page1.jpg (1275x1650, 823K)

that too is a spiral
good job, you can recognize shapes

from wiki, he was obsessed with sex and may have been molested as a kid

Children of the Future: On the Prevention of Sexual Pathology, 1983 (the chapter entitled "The Sexual Rights of Youth" is a revision of Der Sexuelle Kampf der Jugend)

Childhood Sensuality Circle (CSC). Founded in 1971 in San Diego, California, by a student of Wilhelm Reich.[10]

joedubs.com/orgonite-a-sexual-psyop-wilhelm-reich-the-perverted-marxist-degenerate/

Attached: file.png (1633x829, 309K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-14 00-26-02.png (1400x1596, 449K)

Look at OP'S pictures file name. If he took that picture with his phone it would be something else. That's just a saved image from the internet. Someone should check the meta

I took the picture with my phone then sent it to my computer desktop because I was gonna use it in my video.

Maybe goodhumor is suspected

Attached: 943C49D7-DECF-4BC3-B980-5670B20D49AE.jpg (900x900, 133K)

pretty sloppy work, Mossad

PA is fucked user. Especially SE PA

Attached: atkoremonarch.jpg (1643x3000, 3.56M)

Typical canadian

OC

Attached: 20181126_150157.jpg (4032x3024, 3M)

Hey OP, just a heads up. Actions have consequences.

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-131251.png (720x1280, 127K)

Attached: giphy (6).gif (337x263, 3.96M)

ebin

Sweet. Let them handle them how they want. All I did was point out some signs that are FBI certified symbols.

I was thinking about calling the FBI Myself.

>My question is, what's my next move? Do I report it to the FBI?
Do you retards not understand why pedos use these symbols? It's because they are designs that are common enough not be noticed but that aren't used all that often. So most likely this is nothing but a normal person using a design that is somewhat common. For a pedo in the know it would signal them to investigate further to see if the place is pedo friendly or just a normal business.

In all likelihood this is just a normal business and you'll look like an idiot if you call the authorities. If you think something is going on, just keep watching. If you get an solid evidence, which you probably wont, then call the police at that point.

>schizophrenia
KIKES (clap)
ALWAYS (clap)
PROJECT(clap)

Attached: 1549124313205m.jpg (576x1024, 32K)

By the way, that particular symbol is common with hippy type yoga, dreadlocked, incense smelling people. I pilates business is exactly the type of place they'd use it legitimately.

You better shut up, I'm want to see where this schizo train derails.

Attached: 1537535650045.gif (238x178, 1.64M)

day of the meds soon

Attached: 1546955454767.jpg (430x476, 26K)

This is one is terrifying because of the implication

Attached: jk-rowling-birthday-inspiring-quotes.jpg (3000x2082, 872K)

OP is dangerous, and schizophrenic. He must not understand the weight of his accusations, god bless him for he believes his delusions and wants to help the children. But, he is wrong. We should not enforce or encourage his delusions, we should help him get the help he needs.

JIDF detected.

Take your medicine, Moshe.

Attached: schizo_juden.png (1736x2229, 515K)

>fbi
the fbi is corrupt, they will murder you lol

Who goes in and out of the place? Any social media presence? Zoomers and wall hitting women don't go to pilates like before. Maybe a money cleaning front if there's a lack of classes and customers. Is there a basement?

Outdated, fake and gay. I can personally attest to our strong gene pool. You are all less then I? Then why should you have money? You should give your money to me. Since I'm going to be the last of Us, I will put it to good use. Just believe in me and give me your money, go to the bank. Ask your family for all you can get, look in your couch cushions for change. Give it all to me.

Y-you too.

Attached: 1551412588157.jpg (1500x1001, 189K)

1430 Teaneck Rd, Teaneck, NJ 07666
reported you to the local police btw
fucking lunatic..

the fucking spiral is going the opposite way

I don't know about that user, but I am trapped in a sweedish loop here

user they got me, they got me bad

just listen to them go..... help... I give my lyfe to my fosterland....pls send help sweden is owning us

jag gjer mit liv for mit foster land, fader och son....

this is what säpo does to you, those fuckers are not skreving around anons, they get you like this

is like the maga people go listen to this

I think ben shapiro prolly would love this music

this singing, nobody can do this except swedes....

A regular spiral is not the pedo symbol you tards.

HELP I think säpo got me and my fish

HEEEELP THEY ARE DOING IT AGAIN

NOT COOL SWEDEN NOT COOL
america, help. I have family in florida, can I come?

NO SWEDEN NOOOOO

Attached: 1513801999-obviouslegalhamadryas-max-1mb.gif (544x408, 1.33M)

omg just listen to them

so screw them I give my life for my country

so am I the jew now?

sweden will rise
youtube.com/watch?v=ccTwSl-NLLA

Based leaf

Nobody deserves to be harassed by autists

the show starts when we start to go to the somalis and convert them, then it starts. then some cough norwegian is going to deman sacrifice, bloting, bloting to O... jesus

bamp

fuck me sideways

Quit gaslighting. It only makes it look like you have something to hide.

we o this we do runes(it means secrit), youtube.com/watch?v=3fnPwj1AMp but you swedes? plst stop

>I don't work in the complex.
I hope you know how much danger you put yourself in, if anyone of (((them))) finds out youre investigating youre basically fuckd. Even cianiggers might have an eye on you now be careful and vigilant user.

Attached: 1544943861448.png (540x540, 429K)

HELP

nooo it doesn't go like that STOP IT
>I ONLY ANSWER TO GOD
>MY TIME IS NOW
HELP AMERICA HELP ME

and ofc they banned it....

SW is just as bad, if not worse.

Schizo

You coping real hard here leaf

So they play hearthstone, whatever bro.

vpnshill pls tell me what company or department you work for i recognize your kind, you take european flags (many norwegian and netherland flags, some german some polish and some more) but its nothing like jidf, they operate different im superautist i can see lots of patterns cmon man tell me something we can be frens if you want (ill keep in mind that its recorded maybe what you have to shill here so you cant tell me anything but im still curious pls user :D)

Attached: 1549843150119.jpg (598x674, 23K)

>upside down spirals
first person to admit being obsessed with investigating pedophilia is a pedophile. Kill your self you kid fucker

kek

Fucking phone posters and charge your battery faggot

>but its nothing like jidf
or is it moshe, shlomo and the gang after all and they get better?

Attached: 1552739530735.png (720x724, 517K)

Yeah dude call your doc too and let him know your process. Doctors commonly work with fbi and they’ll help you with your investigation.

>Jew
>Faggot flag
>Checks out

anyway i guess the shills in this bread are evidence that OP is on the right track, Godspeed OP and stay safe!

Attached: 90f0266bd3f0429aba65c2da2162431e.jpg (170x170, 8K)

these fuckers just be content that we don't start to blot people(human sacrifice). that is right the blood flows down there and you squirt in on the god figurines

they are playing with very bad forces user

anyways have a song
youtube.com/watch?v=CNwoxM3rliQ

now about that goat... you know were goig to sacrifice it right?

the blod must be smeared user

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0HIGmQ7KYA

What part of user's statement do you disagree with

Put yourself in the store owners shoes

Why are you sliding this

drunk? drunk but with a toxic mesage like this youtube.com/watch?v=Q0HIGmQ7KYA

KYS

is hopeless yugoslavia you are fighting an idea, you will never winfuck you kari kariman and the atlantic council!

katta got your tonge?

Not the pedosymbol. Stop trolling faggot.