I'm 28 and better than you. Give me your problem and I'll give you an easy solution...

I'm 28 and better than you. Give me your problem and I'll give you an easy solution. No mental illness/woe is me shit that's gay and you're destined to be a failure.

Attached: 1544985750390.jpg (622x730, 75K)

>28
>posting here
>better than anyone
you tried

I have brain cancer. Too sick to get my shit together. What do?

how can i shine my resume up? i have a gap in there what can i write?

Go murder someone who cares you're gunna die anyway.
Just make shit up. Everybody does it.

yeah but what? something like playing poker online? or e commerce?

Nobody calls prior employers. Get 3 good references like your family and friends, say you worked at Sears or whatever is relevant to the job you're looking for and dress cute, be clean and don't smell like ass. Congratulations you're better than the majority of applicants.

NEXT QUESTION

I'm not american.
its a trainee position and they want to find out what kind of exp i have.

I guess it would be easier to rape them that way and healthcare is better in prison.

How should I approach the executor of an estate to sell the deceased's house? Selling their house is definitely going to be a part of liquidating and distributing the assets of the deceased, but I don't want to come across as some greedy realtor taking advantage of a death in their family. They are definitely going to have to do it eventually, and I want to be the one they used to do it.

How do I get the front desk girls to let me fuck them in the breakroom?

Write about how you took some time off to pursue faggotry. "master of cock sucking."

projecting much user?

I fall asleep 2 hours before class, and wake up after my classes are done.
I live away from my wife and baby boy, so my life is so fucking depressing I don't want to do anything.
I'm going for an engineering degree, but my GPA is so disappointing (and I'm so old) that I have no idea how I'm going to do anything with it once I get out in 2 years.

>Give me your problem and I'll give you an easy solution.
How do I win the lottery?

Go buy a lottery ticket. Repeat until win.

Go to class?

Lmao Dairush giving the cold hard facts

I have been diagnosed with mental illness, much woe going on.

OP is a prisoner of "online alpha male" cumstack Cernovich moid Drive mindset

Better than me? Tell me how to improve my mastering.

How do I stop being a retard?

Attached: bald.jpg (400x400, 18K)