I am planning to beat up one of my ex-friends because his recent behavior has been really pissing me off and he did...

I am planning to beat up one of my ex-friends because his recent behavior has been really pissing me off and he did some shitty things to me.
Should I do it or try to talk to him? Last time we did we got into a fight and he said he doesn't want to talk and refused to meet up.
If yes then how should I do it? I want to hurt him but not too seriously, should I just give him a few punches to the face? He is also stronger than me so I want to use a surprise attack.

Attached: 1553471138761.jpg (500x500, 96K)

If he is stronger and bigger than you op he will wreck your shit easily.
My advice is to go for a swift headbutt to his nose. If you do it right he won't be able to fight back and you don't even have to do anything further

Talk to him. If he reacts like an asshole, fuck him up.

not a friend anymore so fuck him.

He is stronger but I am taller

I already tried it's no use anymore

Why did he piss you off OP?

Just kill him.

Because he is a typical arrogant libtard douche who thinks he is smarter than others and after I told him to fuck off I got banned from a club

Bet he could kick fuck out of you

Well there is only one way to find out

Just tell him next time you see him he's getting flung about

I've found people who think others are arrogant to be arrogant. And I've likewise found people who think others think of themselves as smart are off-kiltre.

Wanting to physically hurt a person because they won't conform to your perception is psychotic. Seek a professional.

Offer to suck his dick.

I just really hate him and I want to hurt him when he expects it the least

Yes actually kick his ass teach him some humility.

>When he expects it the least

If you're going to fuck him up then can you at least not be a pussy? What are you going to do afterwards? Run? Face him face to face, and you tell him what you're going to do. I bet you're exactly like you're "friend"

Too bad, that's what I am gonna do
>What are you going to do afterwards?
Spit on his face and cuss to him
If I try to challenge him to a fight he will ignore me so I need to hit first

Holy fuck imagine wasting your life energy and mental thought over someone you dislike. Do you know the term "rent free?" He's living in your head because you're wasting time thinking about him. Someone with a sense of self-worth would simply move on. If you got removed from a club because of some propaganda spewing kid, him and the entire club were not your friends to begin with.
How much time and thought have you already wasted thinking about fucking this guy's shit up? If it's anything longer than a day, then you are petty and I would advise learning to not be petty. Again, anyone from the club who did not try to defend you was never "on your side" to begin with. Especially if they don't talk to you afterwards.
This is not even touching the legal consequences of your actions. If you start being physical against someone (especially left leaning as you say), you will absolutely get suspended or expelled from school/college. Depending on how old you are, you may even get sent to prison for assault or some shit.

I always wondered how people can possibly ruin their lives in 2019, but this must be one of the ways.

I have been thinking about him for a year
I can only forget him if I get revenge
What else should I do then?

It depends on where you live, but in America assault, even unarmed, can be a felony. Is this worth years in jail?

I get it now Kek.

I am in Europe