It's going to be a long hot summer in France

Attached: yellows.jpg (962x643, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QYh6mYIJG2Y
twitter.com/frederic_RTfr/status/1117084928724951040
youtube.com/watch?v=W_7bPUxBl4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah the French are fed up with the GJ. They recognise that it has gone beyond protest and democracy into rent a mob, criminality, terrorism and anti democratic action.

The GJ will be wiped out.

You forgot antisemitism, friend

Hmmm....

Attached: take your time.gif (382x450, 704K)

That's not a joke, the media tried to portray the Gilets Jaunes as antisemitic after a kike was insulted

but, they are, since macaron is a jewish puppet.

Is anything serious happening any more?

Has this thing turned into a carnival day when people march and dance? I mean has something happened that would jeopardise the leadership in anyway? They don’t seem to care at all, does this mean it is ineffective?

The destiny of man literally hangs in the balance. Aside from that, no.

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think it looks like it's over.

bump

Attached: D4DTBuGXkAQ3y5u.jpg (630x420, 86K)

giving up now will prove the French to be the biggest of fags

Attached: yellow-jackets.jpg (560x294, 76K)

Based frogs!

Attached: 1546781659433.jpg (800x450, 44K)

pretty much, yellow jackets behave like niggers now

We should send some weapons to the yellow vests. Maybe that would help. Truth is, you guys can't do shit aside from stand around in public with your dick in your hand. The establishment will laugh in your face and wait for you to get tired and go back to wageslaving.

You. Need. Firepower.

>meme flag orgy
>plus that one Brazilian faggot that always tries to blackpill
No one is fooled.

youtu.be/QYh6mYIJG2Y
Oh boy. Keep an eye on Saturn.

Attached: toulouse-pink.jpg (735x1102, 125K)

This.
Also this.

So is something going to finally happen? Looks like frenchies find this as an excuse to vent at weekends rather than do something impactful. Same shit happened with us at protests in 2011, there was a real country-wide movement of people that were fed up but it ended up being yet another milquetoast "march" of unemployed fags and hags.

Just got back from Chicago and let me admit , it aint looking good for your drumfets' , everyone was wearing im with her shirts , i dont think he can win it guys

With a lot of gay sex

lol the French are the gillets jaunes, why do you use memeflags is it really because you are from israel? Or is it another country.

They don't care, because they don't need to care. The French people have no guns, and thus pose little threat to the government.

>French people have no guns
This is bullshit, they're not the UK.

CHECKED

Well it's France so that's a given

100% durum wheat semolina

Thankfully, we live in the USA, so we won't even know if anything happens because our media is complete trash, just like our government.

Strong digits game

the only way for the french now is just stop paying, stop using banks.
en marche compagnon, formez les bataillons, que le sang impur abreuve nos sillons!

No.

twitter.com/frederic_RTfr/status/1117084928724951040

I hope so, gives me something to watch. Compared to 2017, 2018 was boring in terms of riots.

no. the only time things get serious is when antifa shows up like in act 18. besides that its a total nonhappening

Attached: 4ED5B7A200000578-6027003-Antifa_are_seen_gathering_in_mass_near_a_Patriot_Prayer_rally_ra-a-60_15334 (962x642, 247K)

yellow vests are bound to dissipate as the summer heat gets more intense and no violence going on.

the peak of the movement is behind. the only exemption in the trend od decline was 3 weeks ago in act 18 when anarchists and communists organized

youtube.com/watch?v=W_7bPUxBl4I