Can anyone translate German?

Pic related.

volksfest-nuernberg.de/knackiger-po-muskeln-aus-stahl-volksfest-stripper-sorgen-fur-ekstase-1.7467932?offset=6

Attached: G20180412-215853_90B9E_img7 (1).jpg (617x463, 62K)

At the end of the day, who can blame them?

They have prime steak there. Why would they go for a white guy, who is the equivalent of a McDonald's hamburger?

White women are whores is basically what it’s saying.

>Wenn sie kommen, dann richtig: Die International Dream Men sorgten mit ihrer Stripshow bei der Ladies Night auf dem Nürnberger Volksfest für aufgeheizte Stimmung. Die ein oder andere Dame griff beherzt zu - und dürfte das auch. Die Bilder!

>Once they come (cum), they do it properly: The "International Dream Men" provided an electric atmosphere with their strip show during ladies night on the Nuremberg folk festival. Some women dauntlessly grabbed them - as they should. Here are the images!

>You thought Weimar Germany was bad ? Just wait a minute...

When they come, they do it properly: The international dream men ensured a heated atmosphere by stripping during the girls night out at the Nürnberger public festival. One girl or another groped firmly - and they were allowed to do it.

nuke germany

God send us Adolf back.

Because hamburgers won't fucking kill you.

If a white male don't have his blood boil by these scene, bad news, it's a faggot

why would Adolf want to help you failure? You had your chance.

they are disgusting whores. u cant change them. not every girl is a nigger lover

Being angry won't change anything. You're just poisoning yourself.

Everything in life is about risk and benefit analysis. I would not blame them because they don"t perceive risk.

Help me. I am poisoning myself and I can't get enough of it. I am so angry but I can't do anything and I'm going nuts. Should I leave Jow Forums?

>hairy, ugly, bald, pale, low-t, framelet, manlet, skinny fat
>will never experience women hysterically lust over my chiseled body

why even live

yes, but i don't want to watch that.
it looks degenerate.

How can white men even compete?

They simply can't

krauts are the biggest cucks, and the biggest enablers of cucks in the western world, they beat even sweden and maybe even france
daily reminder that france and germany, but especially germany, are responsible for the EU and the destruction of european civilization and people

As a white woman this is so disgusting and I will never, ever understand it

What's all this weimar memes on Jow Forums all about?

Attached: sawsan.jpg (678x381, 41K)

face it, you would love to take that black cock deep inside you, shooting its creamy load and bearing the black bulls seed

the age of white men is over

Bend over and take my cock bitch.

Attached: Jason Thomas.jpg (249x331, 19K)