Face it white cucks. We are more Aryan than you

Face it white cucks. We are more Aryan than you

Attached: 1555186807586.png (1552x3008, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/gnxp/the-aryan-invasion-was-not-fantasy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture
youtu.be/XSVZB3zJ35I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture#Physical_characteristics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That explains all the shit in your streets.

Indians are Abos.
Pakistanis are Aryans.
Know the difference.
Pic related Pakistani Prime Minister - Aryan man.

Attached: 2423.jpg (668x960, 322K)

Now post a pic of yourself
>brown eyed brown skinned ugly abbo looking subbuman
Shut the fuck up retard.

Pic related Indian Abo Prime Minister as an example.

Attached: 23423 7.37.22 PM.jpg (324x405, 28K)

Blame Hitler.

Sorry pajeet.

unz.com/gnxp/the-aryan-invasion-was-not-fantasy/

Attached: 1454180877717.jpg (512x288, 51K)

There are two things: he's from "backward caste" so probably has dravidian genes mixed in. It's not to discredit dravidians . They built a great civilisation too

Secondly our genes have high tendency to darken or get tanned in the sun. I'm from a brahmin family. I and my parents are as white as caucasians. My brother on the other hand was light af when young but became darker after he played cricket(played at state level) for many years in the hot sun without sun protection

Also Imran Khan is a Patan. Your average Pakistani doesn't look like that

Attached: 2019-04-10T095957Z_385329785_RC15ACC61B00_RTRMADP_3_INDIA-ELECTION-MODI-STAFF.jpg (770x433, 80K)

Explain the harrapan civilisation and civilisation in the Indus valley documented by greeks pre the supposed invasion

They had nothing to do with the Aryans. Linguistic and genetic evidence shows that the Aryans came from the steppes of modern day Russia. Modern day Europeans are obviously more similar to them than Indians, who only inherited a small amount of Aryan admixture. Sorry pal.

>Explain the harrapan civilisation and civilisation in the Indus valley documented by greeks pre the supposed invasion

Both literally in Pakistan. Why does India take credit for it?

i kinda like the fact that Indian bantz are getting better and better

POO

Nope. It's the opposite.

Harrapans had a very close relation to Aryaans, including sharing of rituals. Most European tribes were called Mlecchas by Aryans in the Vedas and IE languages in Europe were born from Sanskrit. How many people speak Sanskrit in Europe? The invasion theory was spouted in Europe to keep the people happy that they weren't literally raped by Pajeets.

Also Aryaans were not completely "white" from documented evidence: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture

Because we essentially are the same country? Just that Hindus didn't get cucked by invaders into following their cultish religion

>Nope. It's the opposite.
Read the fucking article I posted you butthurt street shitter.
>we wuz da real aryans n sheeeeitt
>Also Aryaans were not completely "white" from documented evidence:
I said they were MORE similar to Europeans than Indians.

Attached: 1538168842054.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Harappan was not IE retard. Its a different thing entirely.

Modern Pakistanis and north Indians have as much do to with Indus Civilization as White Americans have to do with Chichen Itza or Mesoamerican civilization.

youtu.be/XSVZB3zJ35I

Watch this, pooperson. You'd be cavemen without the gifts of whitemen.

Attached: Yamna Aryan Proto European.gif (1200x598, 2.28M)

This. How difficult is it to get that they branches off?

You still speak the European Sanskrit because you're incapable of making intelligent languages yourself. You're stuck.

No need to worship us.

Attached: 1555153392369.webm (720x720, 2.49M)

Archaeological evidence show Harrapans had sacrificial altars. These were distinct to Aryaans so it does show some proximity

I'm not reading your shitty blog Cletus

>According to the Census of India of 2001, India has 122 major languages and 1599 other languages
???

>European Sanskrit
Okay that was getting funny.
Also, Sanskrit is not spoken in India anymore, just like Latin is not spoken in Europe.

Besides, you forgot Tamil, which is by far the most documented and studied language in India since antiquity. And it’s not even Indo-European.

>I'm not reading your shitty blog Cletus
I'm not Razib Khan.

Attached: 1555041571199.jpg (601x601, 19K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture#Physical_characteristics

>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA studies conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al. (2014) and Mathieson et al. (2015): they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European

lol

Post picture of hand faggot.

Sanskrit was never spoken, it was a written language for official records, books and scripture, Prakrit was spoken.

>Tamil is the most documented language
True, Tamil texts are much greater in number and the history of South India is far more documented and organised than North India.

>Hindus didn't get cucked by invaders
yeah it's good that Hindus refused to poo in the loo like how the evil English invaders tried to force them to

Fuck you pajeet you are only useful as 7 eur/hour IT codemonkey. That's your peak performance, admit it.

From the blog I provided:
>Additionally, the Indo-Aryans were not blonde Europeans. Blonde Europeans seem to have evolved in Europe in situ over the past 4,000 years due to the admixture of diverse threads, indigenous and exogenous. There are elements of European ancestry (particular EEF) which do not seem to be evident in West Asia or South Asia, suggesting that the origination of Indo-European was complex, and perhaps multi-faceted. The Indo-Aryans had an affinity to the peoples of Europe, but it is a rather circuitous connection. We haven’t unpacked all the details.

unironically based and proud.
I will never poo in loo
Fuck j*ws
Fuck whytes
Fuck Muslims
Fuck everybody that’s not pajeet
Hindustan zendabad

just gonna go out and take a dump rn

>we wuz
white as snow luigi

>they were genetically tall
so you're not close to them Mr.Midget (Poos are the shortest people on earth)

Damn he's handsome, too bad Pakistan is full of mudslimes.
Pooskin cope. That dude even has the ugly abo nose and I'm surprised he's not clacking two sticks together.

pic related: you, the aryan

Attached: download (3).jpg (960x543, 34K)

Modern India is mixed between Aryaans and Dravidians. Depends on what caste and sub-caste you are in. My sub-caste migrated downwards from the river Saraswati(mentioned in rig veda as well and close to Afghanistan/Pakistan)

imagine being this autistic about how your great great (100x) grandmother got raped

Aryans were subhumans that went around raping and plundering shit, they did that in Europe too.

In the case of India it was even worse because india actually had a flourishing civilization, the IVC. Aryan subhumans destroyed it.

The fucking IVC had toilet tech! Europoors got Jewed by Semites so they became kind of civilised.

>I will never poo in loo
what's your level?

Attached: awQGLRR_700b.jpg (700x573, 72K)

Ancient Aryans are a race that originated in modern-day Ukraine and above the Caucasus regions.
Genetic Research confirms the early conquests of the Aryan people to have reached all the way from East Germany to North India and we can see the remnants of these conquests through Afghan people with blue eyes and light skin.

R1a1 haplogroup is the defining trait of the descendants of the Ancient Aryan people with the highest concentrations of it being in Poland and Southern Ukraine as well as the border regions of Pakistan and Afghanistan

Attached: crrph3bthhr01.png (800x589, 117K)

APOO IN THE LOO
XD

This is not to say that people in Poland and Ukraine are more closely genetically related to people from Afghanistan, they are not. This map just shows that the people in those regions have a 50% higher chance of having an r1a1 haplogroup i.e. having an ancestor who belonged to the Aryan people.

Designated

Vikings had the symbol on their stuff it represented Thor's lightning bolts it has nothing to do with Iran

Distribution of R1a haplogroup

Attached: Underhill2010-R1a1.jpg (642x327, 158K)