UK LOLCOPS keeping it real

Police call round to Mikeys house this morning because he was playing music that was deemed Racist?

twitter.com/LFC_blano/status/1117023124191576065

this actually happened OMFG clown world is here it is here

Attached: lolcops.png (781x847, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhsxaLXSN64
youtu.be/S7woEXovruc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wv-G7ZOj1kg
youtube.com/watch?v=pnuckdJxyU8
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/hate-crime/what-are-hate-incidents-and-hate-crime/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4551596/Neighbours-said-song-mocking-Bin-Laden-s-death.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tdUUD7jcMVs
hatecrime.campaign.gov.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was the music?

49 faggots and 1 dune coon

I don't know. the point is, the music doesn't have to be racist, someone (brown) just has to complain (perceive) that it is racist and the police will respond. that is now the law. unfuckingbelievable. you have to wonder if these pigs are even slightly self aware.

Attached: cucked3.png (750x330, 47K)

I swear the UK and to an extent NZ are testing grounds to see what they can get away with. How much they can push a normal person until they fight back.

It’s not that brits are cucks, it’s that they are historically known for being stoic in bad situations and pushing through with a smile on their face. “Keep on and carry on” so to speak. Unfortunately that type of mentality is leading to their downfall as a country.

I dont think that the kind of shit they get up to in very anglo countries like the UK or NZ are going to fly in the rest of europe or America or Aus. Too many hot blooded continentals for that

These sort of things should be false flagged like crazy. If tons of little old ladies were being accused of this sort of shit and the state just came down on them maybe plebs would start payin the fuck attention.

Example: how many Americans started flying the confederate flag after negative attention was directed at those who already were. They were pretty rarely seen near me before the left started with their statue toppling campaign

>inside his own home
>sends in SWAT

Ohh UK, Goerge Orwell was not supposed to be a prophet.

>perceived
Jesus fuck

I've been blaring Mr.bond if anyone comes to my door I'm gonna say "fuck off nigger" even if they're white.

Mozart

I still to this day have no idea how that became legal.
If some doesn't like what you've done you've committed a hate crime.
It's as if you don't have a single lawyer willing to stand up for the British people and overturn that law.

Attached: 1545346259003.jpg (675x679, 56K)

hahaha I've wondered that. it does seem that very similar laws seem to spread over the rest of the white western world, it's very odd. we are all being let down by our elected representatives, they just don't fight for our interests anymore.

Oh it'll come. Just slower.

honk honk

Attached: 1555134466317.jpg (1024x1024, 212K)

We're going to come to a breaking point one day when we've just fucking had enough

But it still says
>any criminal offence
Playing music is not a criminal offence therefore it can’t be a hate crime. Fuck off

Moonman

You might, but it will be 30 years to late. Your country is dead.

that's why he wasn't arrested, idiot. but they still came out because if they could determine he was being racist, he would have been arrested, idiot. nice try, idiot. stay dumb.

Your women go to migrant camps and fuck whoever is there to “comfort them” hell, their own husbands accompany them to the camps. You’re not waking up any time soon, m8

>disarmed britbong thinking he can fight the power with high capacity plastic knife

Attached: 89334.jpg (380x520, 108K)

shut up before i gouge your eyes out jamal.

Attached: forks.jpg (500x660, 23K)

>Pictured: London Uprising, circa 2022

Attached: downwiththissortofthing.jpg (400x307, 17K)

my proposal ... my neighbors will love it :)

youtube.com/watch?v=AhsxaLXSN64

Attached: 1550872382554.jpg (600x449, 56K)

youtu.be/S7woEXovruc

The police must be bored now that they've caught all the rapists and murderers on our streets. Can't we invent something positive for them to do?

This is a mentally ill man.
Ahhhhh, smells like Amendment One

Attached: shim2.jpg (1021x1816, 413K)

i sometimes put on the A song for Europe episode on as background noise

its my favorite thing in the world

Triple K Mafia

>Oger

Attached: kek (2).jpg (700x823, 50K)

> the UK and to an extent NZ are testing grounds to see what they can get away with.
Nah that would be Canada

I wish nothing but endless creepers to eternal anglo in minecraft. May their block houses burn.

we had the debate in this country about free speech, right to privacy, right to self defence etc, then 9/11 happened and Islamic terrorism took off and it all went out of the window, and the nanny state was born and people accepted it.

edgy

>race: unless it is a white person
>religion: unless it is Christianity
>sexual orientation: unless you're a straight white male

lol. No, you're not.

You wish, I'm yet to meet one english twat who has a spine

>live in britain
>5 times per day you hear muslim call to prayer blasting outside
>you volume up music you like to listen so you don't hear it
>police comes and arrest you because you are racist

what

Attached: honk.png (680x680, 221K)

>You wish, I'm yet to meet one english twat who has a spine
Come at me, bro.

I live in a muslim-majority town and I've never once heard the call to prayer.

that doesn't happen mate, the fucking mosque would be burned down and they know it

youtube.com/watch?v=Wv-G7ZOj1kg

>taking down the ZOG machine jew by jew by jew

Attached: 1536918831629.jpg (550x400, 35K)

the UK national anthem

What city are you in bong?

What is he talking about at 0:30 when he say "what about people praying? when you can hear them praying."

Of course they're aware, you are simply mistaken as to their purpose. They just have to keep you in check for a few more years.

Attached: 1554841517037.gif (1000x940, 183K)

no idea, no sandniggers here, but they do their muslim shit in the open sometimes apparently, but you said call to prayer and that doesn't happen even if they want it to happen. it's only a matter of time probably, people hate their own country these days because they are morons so fuck them I don't care anymore. this is clown world.

>What city are you in bong?
Luton

here, have some real racist music
youtube.com/watch?v=pnuckdJxyU8

the police are traditionally low IQ useful idiots. the end game is not a caliphate, it's division, whatever route that takes. they would not allow a majority anything they want it all mixed up and confused and not united because that is when we are dangerous. diversity is clearly not a strength for us but it is for them, they keep banging on about it and there are stupid people who believe it because stupid is as stupid does.

Its not a testing ground at all. They ARE getting away with it. Just wait a few more months until Brexit gets cancelled.

God damn I love this country.

Attached: 1547739000777.png (669x1054, 445K)

>Be racist (everybody is racist)
>Get arrested
The absolute state of bongland

Holy fuck hahaha

The issue is us Brits are very individualistic. On a person to person basis we are either the best the world can offer or the worst. The best of us have more of a backbone than the rest of the world combined. Yet this individual strength is being exploited by the powers that be. We are fucking shit at banding together, unless it is a life and death scenario. What has happened to us is either happening or will happen to the rest of the world so rejoice at our doom at your short term pleasure.

Attached: 1554826817232.png (1242x2208, 1.06M)

He should play this

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Ah my colleague was just there on a work trip. From what he told me the city architecture was dam nice, but ridiculous amounts of brownies there. What do you think of living in Luton?

>CCTV on every corner
>every word online is monitored by GCHQ
>even uttering "hate speech" is a crime
>criticizing the government is tantamount to treason
>urban centers are being demographically destroyed
>meanwhile the Muslims are given free reign in order to anger the population against Muslims, instead of the establishment getting targetted.

Attached: 1534705298585.jpg (440x288, 21K)

It gets worse

Attached: 1554878909164.jpg (1200x1177, 153K)

it's snobbery and the class system. everyone is a wannabe middle class snob. Rotherham should have resulted in mass riots but those girls were viewed as sluts, low class reprobates from a council estate or kids home for naughty kids. do basically scum who got what they deserved. I hate this country.

Attached: 1547186732702.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

Freedom of spee.....shit

Why is that officer behaving like a clown?

Rule Britannia

>Ah my colleague was just there on a work trip. From what he told me the city architecture was dam nice
That can't have been Luton. Most of the historic buildings we once had, relics of the industrial revolution, were demolished in the 1960s to make way for a shopping mall.
>What do you think of living in Luton?
It feels like a different town to the one that existed even five years ago. Eye-watering amounts of money are being spent on urban regeneration projects. They converted an old railway line into a guided busway. Total cost: £100,000,000. The town centre is getting a new football stadium. Total cost: probably £30-40 million. Everyone says, "Wow, the future of this town is so bright! House prices are going to go through the roof!"

Yet we're now less than 30% British. We truly are living in clown world.

I live in a village in a very rural area. The local lord is campaigning to be able to sell a number of farms and greenbelt area for "Housing" & "Projects". The manager of one of the pubs here was openly advocating for it. We even have one pub which only allows remainers. They are not even local to the area. Thankfully everyone is boycotting the cunts but it is spreading everywhere.

>Why is that officer behaving like a clown?
Because he's a homosexual.

>The local lord is campaigning to be able to sell a number of farms and greenbelt area for "Housing" & "Projects".

It's over and has been over for a long time.

There is actually a thing called a 'hate incident' which is defined as 'any non-crime perceived by the victim or any other person, as being motivated by prejudice or hate'.

t. Ex Bong

>It's over and has been over for a long time.

Its not over until there a few heads on spikes. (This is said in all satire)

We won't go without a fight even if it is a losing battle. (Also satire)

citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/hate-crime/what-are-hate-incidents-and-hate-crime/

Holy fucking shit. This is beyond insanity.

That's the spirit.

Attached: 1527384672960.jpg (634x425, 79K)

Maybe it's not over then. I love this green and pleasant land.

Is there any cases in the UK of a non-white being charged with a hate crime against a white?

Which is the one thing nobody can take way from me.

this is all relatively new. a proposed law is discussed in the media but nothing happens and it gets forgotten about, only to suddenly become law a few years later when no one is looking. if you look at our lawmakers, parliament, they are currently trying to overturn what the country voted for. it's literally unbelievable what is happening, but what do you do? politics is the only way forward but when the system is pozzed, the media is biased and the people have lost the ability to think, it's difficult.

Can't be all that bad eh.

Attached: 1553469314870.jpg (1440x2605, 1.17M)

>t. Ex Bong
Coward

Of course. Why is that a problem?

Is it a hate crime to label a Christian a "racist" in order to bludgeon Christians to death with the social crime of being white?

Actually he was charged for disobeying ordered. Something which is looked down on in most of the world's militaries.

People need to start identifying as catholic/christian and reporting anti catholic/christian shit. This is the only solution.

mfw this isn't the first time this happened:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4551596/Neighbours-said-song-mocking-Bin-Laden-s-death.html

Attached: 1550484776075.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

Kek has blessed me with triples and UK in my ID. Dirty Muslims, Chinks and Jews with VPN's only make me laugh.

Johnny Rebel

THIS

it’s all oger now

He mentioned specifically Luton town hall but followed it up with it was full of brown people. Ever considered moving somewhere up norf? (I know what i did)

R A R E
A
R
E

You can't call him a coward until someone over there actually does something. You know you'd get a lot of help from overseas if people thought you gave a fuck about your fate. The IRA had to exist before the U.S. could start funding the shit out of it.

there is a campaign currently running in the UK

this ad is currently playing on UK television
youtube.com/watch?v=tdUUD7jcMVs
here is the website
hatecrime.campaign.gov.uk/

they are criminalising a natural human emotion. there is a reason hate exists. it's in response to perceived threats and had evolved with us and is part of what is means to be a human being.

Attached: hate.png (949x404, 923K)

He is always in brit threads you absolute twat

It's funny to watch one of the all time great empires become a meme country. But also sad, bc it's my future here probably.

Very true, I don't understand some of these UK parties fighting forthe return of liberty and freedom when the UK has never had true freedom and liberty for its citizens.

Shhhhh, i feel special when people rare me