Vagina tightness

Question for guys....

Have you been with a girl who you know has been with bigger guys than you. Did she feel tight or loose? Trying to determine if there's a link. Theory says big dinks have no effect, just want to know if that's what people have experienced in reality. Big insecurity of mine.

Attached: IMG-20190522-WA0022.jpg (1024x839, 81K)

This thread again?

Vaginas are like umbrellas. They can expand and close. I guarantee that if a baby's fat watermelon head and pass through and then stretch back to normal tightness, your little peepee isn't going to "loosen" anything. You flatter yourself by thinking that your dick has any magical lasting effect on a woman's vagina. That's not how it works.

It's a myth. That's not how it works. We have this thread multiple times a week. Look at peer reviewed scientific articles on your questions, don't listen to guys on Jow Forums trying to troll you.

> I guarantee that if a baby's fat watermelon head and pass through and then stretch back to normal tightness

If only.

No vaginas loosen with age or if she's fucking herself with a bottle every day for hours. Unless she had sex with a horse , she always had the same elasticity

Does taking a shit every day make your incel ass looser?

None of you niggers paid any attention in biology and sex ed, did you? The vagina can stretch and tighten easily - it's the muscles AROUND the vagina that need to be strengthened and worked out to maintain their ability to flex and tighten the vaginal area.

Anyone have first hand experience of this / using bigger toys etc with girls?

OP why do you keep making this thread? It’s not healthy for you to constantly be thinking about big dicks

They don't
This

No but anal sex does

>Theory says big dinks have no effect, just want to know if that's what people have experienced in reality.

I don’t understand why this is “Theory” though....

Hell, I remember back in high school , some kid asked this exact question in health, and the teacher looked at him with an “are you a dumbass?” Look and told him in no uncertain terms that:
>this thing is meant to stretch wide enough for 13 baby heads. Your 2 inch pecker isn’t going to do jack.
(He was also the football coach, obviously. )

My question is: if a glorified gym teacher has this basic knowledge, why don’t you?

P.S. yes there are also plenty of actual scientists and people who specialize in the anatomy of vaginas that can tell you the exact same thing.

It definitely has zero effect. You can get slightly, -slightly- loosened up for a short time if someone is big enough but it's back to normal the next day

Source: have vagina

Also consider that being "stretched out" beyond what you can already take is extremely painful if it's any more than just a tiny amount. You're literally being torn open.

But doesn't it get easier after a few times of being stretched out? That's where the confusion is for me. Surely that would mean that it feels looser for smaller guys after no?

One time I used a huge dildo on my ex. It was probably 2 1/2 the thickness of my dick. I had a hard time fitting it in but eventually it went in. The next day I fucked her (with my dick) and her pussy was the tightest I have ever felt. I dont know why but it was.

And was she still wet etc? Definitely no effect moving forward, even she she was fully wet?

My boyfriend is 7 inches long and around 5.5" girth.
When he puts a finger in me I can still grip it. If he puts two fingers in, he struggles to get them out for how strong I can grip that.

Gave her some slight trauma to her vaginal walls and they were stiff.

What if you don't grip it though? I mean relaxed sexual positioning like

I've got a big dick. Fucked my girl for years and she was just as tight as always. Always had trouble fucking her initially. Once she had our kid though that's when she got less tight. It tore during birth and she needed stitches. Honestly it's better now.

I can feel one finger just easy and it definitely doesn't feel like he's throwing them in a hallway.
I've been fucking him for 7 years, too.

Its more a psychological thing with wamon. The umbrella doesnt loosen up more and more, but doesnt get as much pleasure as before, if she made the experience with a biger lumber jack

>It's a psychological thing
>If she experiences a big cock, she doesn't like yours
Why would it be the case if it is a psychological thing, you absolute moron?