Sheeeeeeit that cracka deserved it

sheeeeeeit that cracka deserved it

Attached: landon.jpg (613x1195, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YacHr
youtu.be/f3XGgsoDVnE
reuters.com/article/us-minnesota-crime-idUSKCN1RO2I3?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5cb1626400e48b00017ed3fc&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The Mall of America had been open only 17 minutes Friday morning when the screaming started.
who the hell goes tot he mall that early

>The child’s mother asked everyone to pray, witnesses said
oh yea that's the first thing id say if my kid fall to his death

He didn't fly so good.

wightboi probably trew hisself off dat mall throwin a hissyfit at his mama

>google still blocking the image from search

its a little strange they dont even name the mother

Attached: 1488420.gif (500x270, 1016K)

You fuckers are idiot, he fell on his own and is expected to make a full recovery.

Sage in all fields

Come on Jow Forums, get the footage and spread it everywhere to awaken the masses. I believe in you!

Sloppy job mossad

then why do they focusing on the black guy. was this a big psyop sting operation to finally get this nigger to leave the mall for good? he seems to spend every waking moment at this place. they prob got sick of him

Attached: 1406304869714.jpg (300x393, 30K)

Edgy

Will this be the first time that a nigger gets charged with a hate crime? No, because racism is prejudice+power.

Suspect.

there's footage?

The leaf hides the star.

REPUHRAYSHUNS MY NIGGA!!!

Attached: 9af03fca1d5167cdd91bc622ff91928c401677384a0fbad950e072da5315d400.jpg (564x820, 104K)

Reddit guy

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID
>no source
Hmmm...

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

>subhuman flag

just footage of a staged police exercise

little nazi boy was taught to be racist and was so afraid he jumped over the railing when a black man accidentally brushed up along side him.. and then the media finna paint the man as a murderer for simply being black.

fuck this country it makes me SICK

Nigger. What a surprise.

I guess white boys can't jump

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

these are digits of truth
its everywhere. sauce not needed but if youre in the dark....
archive.is/YacHr

>cracker too dumb to know what's up

haha

Attached: image.png (1280x719, 269K)

Das right, also Black bro was a good boi and dindu nufin!

aaahahaah lmao nigga thees fuckin whyte ass cousin fuckin milk ass cumskins juss2 dumb to fuckin get it nigga lmao fuck utta hear these dumb ass crackas need 2 go fuck dey cousins in da ass n watever dey do nigga ahhahaa hah ai a aahah

Attached: nigga_flashin_signs_nigga.gif (570x570, 2.1M)

Carlos...

tru dat tru dat

What did he land on?

>two more memeflags
>"no source needed"
That's rich. Kid hasn't been ID'd yet. Of course the black guy did it, but who is the kid? Someone is trying to stir up racial tensions by attaching a white kid to the story. Show proof first.

>subhuman flag thread

>not id'd yet
lmao look at this nigga can't even lookit the noose!

Called me a nigger..

We are going to hang that nigger so fucking high.

>land
>on
OUCH
my sides
i gave a short source fren
dont make me fly a nigger flag please

You forgot your flag "nigger".

I can tell that this is kid is gay.

Whites people don’t belong in America

Attached: 8bb1b64111a8c4638f83f00ae3100a2312ee23377dccf262fd2a9ec93e7d0cd7.jpg (184x274, 6K)

wasnt this some nigger who faked knowing deafspeak?

he knew it jus fine crackas don't know ebonik sign

>i gave a short source fren
Not with the white kid. Has he been identified? No? Why you pushing this so hard? Show a real news source with the kid's name and face included.

Pathetic, larping as a black too.

>discord tranny upset that black people exist

he enjoyed it. take a look.

Attached: whitekidgetsyeeted.gif (222x400, 2.93M)

How the fuck is that allowed?

>how is that allowed

wdym

youtu.be/f3XGgsoDVnE

Innocent people die all the time all over the world. This is definitely a terrible tragedy and the pain that the parents feel must be unimaginable. Just like the pain that any other parent who loses a child feels anywhere on the planet. But the politicians and George Soros and all of the race-baiting identity politicians that are creating all of this fake rage and fake division because they're using the news media to divide us with fake racism in fake stories of racism and fake terms like white supremacy and white nationalist you people who are partaking in this newly-formed fake reality are at fault. The media is responsible for this kid getting thrown over the wall. The politicians especially the Democrats and the left are responsible for making non-white people think that it's acceptable to harm her murder brutalize torture and abuse white people just because the loud mouth on CNN is mad at us doesn't mean that it's okay to throw us over walls from three stories above the Earth. Leave that shitt for Afghanistan in the homosexuals.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-08-17-29-40-1.jpg (1080x1920, 992K)

kek

Alot of sick fucks on here who need to die. Fucken cowards talk big behind a computer. To the asshole pussy who said he deserved it....you need a shotgun slug between the eyes

Video camera are everywhere nowadays

Once they release the footage we riot.

That's why they will never release the footage.
They will just say it doesn't exist, and when you go for a freedom of information release, they will say "whups, we accidently deleted it".

Under rated

Attached: 1552748659153.png (378x357, 81K)

Fucken African retards on here. Burn in hell

He looks like Lindsey Graham.

Go take a shower white bitch you stink like shit

bingo

he doesnt look jew to me....

He reminds me of one of those generic AI generated faces. This is suspicious...but why do a little operation like this... Try to foment anti Islam, trying to stir the pot in New Somalia?

Attached: franco-gold.jpg (500x425, 69K)

Based and redpilled

reuters.com/article/us-minnesota-crime-idUSKCN1RO2I3?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5cb1626400e48b00017ed3fc&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Article in case anybody was wondering. I’m surprised nobody posted this yet

Blow it out your ass
Then offer your sissy boihole to the based black man's BBC.

ShareBlue
ShareBlue
Aisle 2
ShareBlue
ShareBlue

>hurr durr a nigger couldn’t possibly have done this?!!!
You retarded niggers are pretending to not understand anything that ever goes on regarding your filthy nigger race in order to do damage control. Lynch yourselves kike nigger shill faggots

Pic related is every nigger while doing damage control for their putrid subhuman race on the internet

Attached: 4L_fNGbqk9a.jpg (750x613, 63K)

Imagine having this much time to waste in order to produce such worthless shit.

Pic related

Attached: 1555141719255.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

Worst crime there is. Marcus Garvey, the inventor of that flag is rolling in his grave at all this OP, just so you know in the future when using it for cheap and easy bait.

Attached: Goodbye.gif (500x281, 495K)