Have you ever hated yourself because of your race?

Have you ever hated yourself because of your race?

Attached: 4E2EB9AB-3CDE-4CBD-AA3E-5B323B7F0ED2.png (882x1289, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwXhYWRLKno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no you absolute fucking faggot.

Attached: honkler_goes_home.png (750x736, 603K)

Yes, human beings are fucking cancer.

Attached: EdgytheEdgehogpng.png (621x1103, 146K)

No. I'm white

Nope, and I come from a colonizing family

>italian
>white

Yeah because I'm black

that would be racist

Maybe so

No. I just wish my fellow white pepo would not take responsibility for slavery.

Yes, the msm got to me.
Got redpilled hard on pol though

No, im proud to be white

My parents are hardcore leftists and I was largely brainwashed as a child.

I hate all West Eurasians. I honestly do not see much difference between them no matter how much a snow nigger denies it. All Northern Euros, Southern Euros, Americunts, Arabs, Iranians/Persians, and Jews are the same. You all follow shitty Jew myths. Honestly, I wish all of West Eurasia went through a violent war and de-Abrahamized.

I'm super pale and have dark brown hair but my nose is super kikey and my facial structure seems heeb.

Whites didn't get to be the best by hating their race. Believe it or not, we weren't always on top. We used to be slaves and nigger-tier stupid. Stop blaming stupid shit and start being productive.

Attached: 677.png (578x580, 205K)

t.

Attached: spicmerican.png (500x435, 11K)

The thing is bro, as much as pol pretends to hate blacks, we would all be better off if our leaders were strong. Both black and white leaders have failed us and now black leaders are coping with their failure to lead blacks out of poverty on whitey while whitey is blaming other whitey for the problems in the country. It's absolutely retarded if you just look at things from a birds eye view.

We need a temporary truce until we figure out what the fuck we are going to do with the border. Blacks are hurt by migrants as much if not more than whites but because blackie hates whitey then any problems created for whitey is seen as a "Victory" which is total subversive bullshit. We've got to stop this.

Progressivism is bullshit. You are stupid pieces of shit that lack the existential and philosophical depth of your forebears. You have more in common with kikes in the modern age than your ancestors.

There is no such thing as progress. There is no such thing as "top". There is only stability vs. instability, that's it you dumb fucker. Get over your Hegelian bullshit and kys.

no but i have hated many many others because they cant keep their mouths shut. its like a ocean of hatred. yup a little piece of the abyss i take with me where ever i go

>be me
>be alseep
>its the same dream every other night
>i am fucking a stab wound i put in some one
>i am also eating them while fucking that stab wound
>they are still alive
>my fingers stab into their flesh because im holing onto them so hard
>hard like my dick
then i wake up with a boner

lol no
youtube.com/watch?v=LwXhYWRLKno

Attached: 2scoops.jpg (1024x682, 58K)

>white
No

hierarchies exist and if you disagree you're just dumb mate

White guy who voted for Obama in 2012 and Hillary here.

No, absolutely not.

Attached: 95CFEB1E-424F-4839-BAD9-2C72B4435B06.jpg (572x380, 29K)

I absolutely hate having this oppressive skin color, i wish i was black

No, I like myself and my Jewish and Russian ancestors. You can go hang yourself, sure.

Don't hate your race. Fight for ethnonationalism and separation of races, help the world.

why would I? I'm not a nigger

Attached: 1468918682767.png (821x660, 865K)

hahaha NO!
It's the lot of weak western cucks

>Have you ever hated yourself
Everyday nigga
>because of your race?
Nah. Anyway how you call a guy who is a half japanese and half catalan?

Being black and knowing my people are 95% stupid pawns thatll have to be exterminated isnt comforting because i know itll be 100% just to be safe.. But if my life is needed for a jew free world then i accept it, long as i get to skin a few kikes alive before i go.

Nigga. Its hard not to when your race is utterly incompetent and suicidal. Sage.

Yes. Cant wait wait to die of age and leave this nightmare

not even 1%

Weisse Kraft

I did once when I was brainwashed in school by the left.
Now I love myself and my race, I have cause and purpose in life.

nah i dont believe in race

yes, today my grandmother told me that I her grandfather was gypsy

Attached: lhnG6SY8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Not my race, my upbringing

Attached: 1554852525842.png (500x481, 103K)

>1 post by this ID

Negro here. Not a day goes bay where i dont open my phone and see some new way a member of my race confirms another sterotype about us. My plan is to just off myself at like 60. Theres no saving this race. Without a good culling or killing the jew at least.

Attached: 30d.gif (394x383, 15K)