So basically every single piece of shit on this entire board is an autist trying to feel self-important by talking shit...

So basically every single piece of shit on this entire board is an autist trying to feel self-important by talking shit about things that you know nothing about? This is the SSS Dunning Kruger Effect Hyperdrive. You should all just kill yourselves. You contribute nothing to society, nobody gives a fuck about you, and in fact, you are annoying and better off dead.

Attached: 1534027754991.jpg (602x600, 46K)

That summarizes this board perfectly. It's not even a joke - self obsessed echo chamber of beta children pretending to be men while never achieving anything in their real lives.

Attached: 1555040964737.gif (488x519, 307K)

Cool blog, rabbi.

The Holohoax is the key to understanding the fall of the West

projection?

poor unfortunate soul.

Attached: 1537323728847.jpg (699x679, 94K)

>Dunning Kruger Effect
the irony

Only thing you know about is sucking nigger dick and paying interest to jews

>tfw too big to ride an ostrich

Attached: 1537909034103.jpg (436x413, 38K)

Wow dude looks like you've got this place all figured out. Guess I'll catch you back on reddit then.

>You should all just kill yourselves.
Getting OP pissed is on my to-do-list.

Why not let the Ostrich ride you? Show some dominance.

So throwing money in the unaccountable black hole that is the government, ignore all the insane shit it does, let big tech fuck your ass and sucking boomer dick is the way of the superior intellect?

>every single piece of shit on this entire board is an autist trying to feel self-important by talking shit about things that you know nothing about
Including OP
/thread

REMEMBER
Buy Silver/Bitcoin/Litecoin to push on accelerationism and come out winners that can afford a wife and family for little effort,

You guys can still all be winners, I believe in you guys

Attached: silver 5.jpg (409x322, 61K)

>you are annoying and better off dead.
Because I said something on the internet?

but what about this?

Attached: 1510471366406.png (1003x558, 113K)

It's true. Jow Forums is a hyper concetrated batch of the most annoying people on the planet.

And with our powers combined, the whole world will shake in angush and butthurt. Prepare your anus, faggot. We're just getting started.

Attached: 674574657.jpg (249x249, 8K)

>1 post by this ID

Well you know the drill boys

dis niqqa mad as fuck kekekekekeke

Attached: 1482197184382.png (796x558, 568K)

>buy crypto and push acceleration
>society accelerates and collapses
>shit now I have no money because I have no electricity
kys my dude

Jow Forums is an ongoing collaberative Dadaist art project. treating it as anything else is a bad idea.

Attached: splode.gif (636x288, 1.85M)

I would say the same about you but you're already dead inside faggot.

YIKES

Attached: Learn Moon Runes.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

(you)

I have several fuck trophies running around out there that will be running shit when you are old and forgotten. My lineage will continue. Yours dies in a sock or some twinks ass every night. You are forsaken. The ancestors you deny weep beyond the veil at the future that will never be.

Attached: 9329269.0.jpg (550x309, 32K)