Help Anons!

Lads, I've gone far with my girlfriend in the redpilling process.

I need infocharts and fact-sheets on the Great Replacement, ASAP!

Attached: 1555150371622.png (633x744, 819K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle_cell_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off nazi scum

>girlfriend
Get out, normie.

our government is so fucking kiked

If you think this is nazism and that we aren't being plotted against to be replaced you're the one that needs to fuck off and educate yourself.

Good work op.

The main goal isn't to replace you bongnigger, they bring in immigrants to work for multibillionare cooperations for less money than you would earn at the same job.
White genocide is just a side benefit, a secondary goal that they would check off the list.
Its all about the money limey, white genocide is just a treat.

Attached: 1457920967062.jpg (193x253, 11K)

He's a retarded copypasta poster Bong, ignore him. If you want an argument about us being replaced, about race and IQ, etc, go to AlternativeHypothesis.org, read his articles and download his collected Reader pdf.

Only non white kids are tested.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle_cell_disease

Attached: 6a00d83451619c69e2022ad3ae1bca200b-pi.jpg (1024x1177, 299K)

kek. wat a faggot.

What you people need to understand is that you can't fight it. Just stop worrying and learn to love the brown.

Imagine being so retarded as to think Nazi lies are true

None of this is really helpful niggers.

Just sperg out like the absolute autist you are

Why would the US embassy care about that, if US investments in Estonia are negligible?

How the map I gave you isn't helpful ? It's official medical statistics coming from the french governement.

A shills will meet a horrible end, mark my words they won't have any mercy for the likes of you.

73,56% of kids born in Paris area are non white.

Show her faith goldys video. Race against time

No, they literally think their Messiah won't come until whites and Christians are gone. But nice larp though d&c faggot

let her take the long thick superior cock of an african bull, filling her womb with his powerful genetic lineage
fuck after typing that i think i need to go wack off to blonde wives taking bbc creampies

Google image > "great replacement"

Attached: a2d.png (960x508, 582K)

You’ll do nothing lmao pussy

YES, MORE LIKE THIS