Why does Brazil and Argentina have Better Meat than the Rest of the Western Nation?

Even the Japs Agricultural Meat is better. Fuck you USDA Choice

Attached: 5876B971-79A2-41BB-9469-42D4FA16130B.jpg (940x705, 179K)

Probably human meat.

Because Brazil and Argentina are the greatest producers of bovine meat along with Australia. You could have a good meat, but you need to pay much more.

BASED SOUTH AMERICAN BEEF EATERS

Attached: MFJA4oB.png (2499x1253, 489K)

You gotta pay for good meat, but USA is run "loose and fast" with regards to it's restrictions. Maybe Brazil and Argentina don't pay a premium because of how common and widespread it is, but in a place like USA with shitty low quality meat...enjoy those Nunavut prices. But lets be real there's "low" and there's nigger-tier scraps coated in BBQ sauce. It's not that bad.

Subjectively true, even the highest grades of American beef is tough, chewy and tastes like josé’s asshole

Attached: 4EED1C2B-CA5A-4F99-8004-4CBD75CA70E8.jpg (1080x608, 167K)

Its true

Some of the best beef I've ever had was from Argentina, cheap too

Ugh, grass fed beef.

Shitty methods to produce it, retarded lobbies, cartels of worthless boomers, stupid laws...

carne de macaco

>america
>poultry

does that mean we're chickens and not burgers?

Not totally fake. Indigenous people in Brazil ate many french, portuguese, spanish, english, priests, and so on. It was a big honour to be eaten. There is even a book written by a guy called Hans Staden telling all the details about it and how he avoided being eaten too.

But as far as the meat, one of the reasons is that we have big extensions of land to breed. Also, the best meat is from SOUTH Brazil and Argentina.

Attached: 1551799555034.jpg (640x905, 57K)

UMA DELICIA

Massive corn subsidies in the US. We put that in everything... cow feed... drinks... gas for cars... chips... candy...

'other meat'
found in North Korea, Africa, Cuba

Attached: 1555104287551.jpg (1383x1040, 580K)

It's a well-known fact outside of the US that your meat is cheap because it's low-quality-feed garbage full of steroids. Makes your bitches nice and thicc tho so they can handle dat BCC

Attached: the-us-president-calls-an-emergency-meeting-with-the-current-3164342.png (500x445, 119K)

>non-Americans BTFO

Attached: hopr.jpg (750x1000, 135K)

>sopa?

Eating raw, disgusting

>This poorfag has never had prime-rib.

Beef raised on recent slash and burn jungle tastes best.

Isn't meat culture in Brazil a sulista thing though ?

grass fed , grass fed Irish beef is excellent as well

Nice lawry’s Love that place

lol, I live in southern Brazil, meat of all kinds is absolutely cheap, we make churasco every weekend, don't call us on meat, we know far more than the rest of the world, especially bovine

yep

No, everywhere in the country we have churrascos, instead of birthday party we just throw some meat in the fire

arent those just grass finished though?

by family farm beef/eggs/poultry
there are tons of websites to find local small family farms that only feed their cows with grass

Texas also has great meat, i love when i visit my great uncle on family get together at his ranch, the meat is always top notch, even better then those Brazilian places that serve badass meats

>So pink that it looks like a fucking tongue
A little pink in the meat always brings out the flavour but when you dont know where it came from is retarded
Enjoy your parasites

Attached: local beef.png (1052x896, 427K)

WTF are you talking about? Just how fucking poor are you? Prime rib is cooked for hours & hours.